• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

Some of the people who work in these places are madder than all of us put together IMO. They get off on their miniscule petty power. The last 'advisor' or whatever they are called was a complete power crazed cunt. He loved threatening me about sanctions. I have a notebook of password for all my internet sites i use, and i had that universal jobsmatch details stored in that, the cheecky disrespectful cunt started leafing through my book. I was having a bad day, in a vulnerable state, he took advantage, needed to get one over on me, fuck knows why, these psychos need to be more closely managed. Some of them are not right for the job. These little Hitlers.

They're not all that bad of course, they have an advisor for people with 'various problems' and he is a fuckin diamond. Genuinely human and caring. Such a shock to find someone like that working there.

Some of the people who work in these places are madder than all of us put together IMO. They get off on their miniscule petty power. The last 'advisor' or whatever they are called was a complete power crazed cunt. He loved threatening me about sanctions. I have a notebook of password for all my internet sites i use, and i had that universal jobsmatch details stored in that, the cheecky disrespectful cunt started leafing through my book. I was having a bad day, in a vulnerable state, he took advantage, needed to get one over on me, fuck knows why, these psychos need to be more closely managed. Some of them are not right for the job. These little Hitlers.

They're not all that bad of course, they have an advisor for people with 'various problems' and he is a fuckin diamond. Genuinely human and caring. Such a shock to find someone like that working there.

I am yet to find more than one decent person who works there, just came from signing on & when I told the guy I was sanctioned he took extra time to check my job search, I think they get off on some kinda strange power trip, the cops do the same in a strip search in my experience. What the hell ever happaned to empathy I wonder, or maybe to be a Sociopath is part of the job description.

Poor cunt got 40 hrs unpaid work n a 12 month community order for his troubles .

I thought when i saw the headline i thought he had petrol bombed the place but hence all he did was this

So he didn't actually set fire to anything what load of shite .

Yeah, the article goes on to stress that he was 'difficult and abusive' with JC staff and continued to be when taken into custody, just to make .

He hadn't eaten for three fucking days! He'd been driven to extremes already! Do they expect him to be on his best behaviour or summat?

Tory Britain. :|

I am yet to find more than one decent person who works there, just came from signing on & when I told the guy I was sanctioned he took extra time to check my job search, I think they get off on some kinda strange power trip, the cops do the same in a strip search in my experience. What the hell ever happaned to empathy I wonder, or maybe to be a Sociopath is part of the job description.

Do they still make you sign on when you are sanctioned?
Takes the piss if they do. Why do a jobsearch and sign on if they aren't paying you?The number of sanctions being handed out seems to be getting out of order.
Give some folk a bit of power and it goes right to their head. How would they like to try and live for 4 weeks or even longer depending on the sanction with no money coming in at all?
It's just plain fucking wrong.

Do they still make you sign on when you are sanctioned?
Takes the piss if they do. Why do a jobsearch and sign on if they aren't paying you?The number of sanctions being handed out seems to be getting out of order.
Give some folk a bit of power and it goes right to their head. How would they like to try and live for 4 weeks or even longer depending on the sanction with no money coming in at all?
It's just plain fucking wrong.

Yes you do sadly, I had to sign this morning, I still have to go to my reviews also.
I've said it before & i'll say it again this will push the crime rate up & will turn the UK streets into some kind of 2nd rate Spain.

Totally agree with you Bodda. Not everyone lives in cities where there may be access to food banks so what will they do for food? They'll have to try & nick some food if they want to avoid starving.
My neighbour got sanctioned once and it left him in the shit as he had direct debits going out from his bank & cos no money had been paid in the direct debits didn't get paid and the bank put charges on top for not having the cash in his account to pay the direct debits.
People can only stand for so much before they crack and that's when shit starts to happen.
I suggest that jobcentres start doubling up on their security. The guard at our jobcentre isn't exactly young or a big guy and I really cant imagine him being much use if something kicked off in there.
I bet even if you appeal a sanction it would still take at least a month to sort out so you would still have to go without cash for 4 weeks even if you won the appeal.
Fuck 'em!

I suggest that jobcentres start doubling up on their security.

But that would open up new job opportunities and before you'll know it there won't be any jobseekers for the jobcentres any more and they will be forced to close down. That is how nations spiral into crisis.

But that would open up new job opportunities and before you'll know it there won't be any jobseekers for the jobcentres any more and they will be forced to close down. That is how nations spiral into crisis.

No, they would just get folk to work as security for free on a workfare scheme and just change them over every couple of months.
That way everyone gets a go at being a security guard and the jobcentre never has to pay anyone for it or employ them.

Totally agree with you Bodda. Not everyone lives in cities where there may be access to food banks so what will they do for food? They'll have to try & nick some food if they want to avoid starving.
My neighbour got sanctioned once and it left him in the shit as he had direct debits going out from his bank & cos no money had been paid in the direct debits didn't get paid and the bank put charges on top for not having the cash in his account to pay the direct debits.
People can only stand for so much before they crack and that's when shit starts to happen.
I suggest that jobcentres start doubling up on their security. The guard at our jobcentre isn't exactly young or a big guy and I really cant imagine him being much use if something kicked off in there.
I bet even if you appeal a sanction it would still take at least a month to sort out so you would still have to go without cash for 4 weeks even if you won the appeal.
Fuck 'em!

I agree 100%
I got direct debit's etc like everyone else that will draw etc & I reckon it's gonna be a good 6 weeks before I am back right again.

I went to 2 job things the other day & the one open day for Tesco people were waiting a good 90 mins to get in, it began at 10am & I was there at 9am but the que was allready 20 deep.
There just aint work & if there is any jobs it's these "Flex contracts" which are a load of shit, my habit is sky high atm, everything aint good atm.

I just want to go hide under the covers of the bed, it's times like this coming up i am glad I have Seroquel.

I've never found it so hard to find a job before and like you said the majority of jobs I do see,especially on Universal Jobmatch website are all part-time jobs with very few hours or they are even zero hour contracts.
How can someone survive working a zero hours contract job cos you'd never know how much cash you'd earn from week to week.
Rarely do I see full time jobs but if I do then they are minimum working wage like all the other jobs out there.
You gotta try and bring yr habit down mate cos with no money coming in and a habit to support it can lead you to do things that could result in going to court etc.

Yes you do sadly, I had to sign this morning, I still have to go to my reviews also.
I've said it before & i'll say it again this will push the crime rate up & will turn the UK streets into some kind of 2nd rate Spain.

Spain actually has a very decent welfare system, I think they get like 700 euros per month, don't for how long though. Spain is still pretty safe and hasn't descended into chaos even though youth unemployment has been at over 40% for years due to the fact that the local mediterranean culture means families are usually very tight-knit and the youth are housed, clothed and fed by their parents, even if they're in their late 30s. People live at home a lot more there

I reckon a dog eat dog anglo-saxon country like the UK where you're on your own, where the family ties are a lot more lax than in southern europe, could descend into total Liberia style anarchy if those welfare cuts continue.

Lack of jobs, benefit cuts,sanctions and lack of affordable housing etc are all adding up to make this a very bleak time for a lot of folk at the moment.
That's my moan for the day done with. Time to go and play some X-box.

We have the pleasure of entertaining the Tory party conference in my fair city this weekend.

Much has been talked about the supposed £24.6m boost to the local economy, though very little has been said about the cost of the (heavy) policing involved and also the fact that delegates are to be given free bus and tram travel for the duration.

If it weren't for the police / private security 'ring of steel', I'd be very tempted to hurl a few missiles in the direction of the nearest weak-chinned suit I come across.

Still can't believe they have the gall to hold it here.

Spain actually has a very decent welfare system, I think they get like 700 euros per month, don't for how long though. Spain is still pretty safe and hasn't descended into chaos even though youth unemployment has been at over 40% for years due to the fact that the local mediterranean culture means families are usually very tight-knit and the youth are housed, clothed and fed by their parents, even if they're in their late 30s. People live at home a lot more there

I reckon a dog eat dog anglo-saxon country like the UK where you're on your own, where the family ties are a lot more lax than in southern europe, could descend into total Liberia style anarchy if those welfare cuts continue.

You live & learn every day, my image of Spain atm was of a country nearly destroyed by what these bankers caused.
£587 isn't that bad in my view, I could live quite well on that tbh.

I had to laugh at the Liberia part, When you absolutely positively got to eat every mother fucker in the room you flip Joshua Milton Blahyi style.

You live & learn every day, my image of Spain atm was of a country nearly destroyed by what these bankers caused.
£587 isn't that bad in my view, I could live quite well on that tbh.

All depends, not sure if they have to pay rent out of that, and if you have to support a family. I would imagine so. I know a guy who teaches at a uni in Barcelona, he has had his hours cut back severely so he had to move out of his fairly modest flat to somewhere on the outskirts, and is now thinking he'll have to move elsewhere and is looking at emigrating to the US. He has a wife and a kid to support.

All depends, not sure if they have to pay rent out of that, and if you have to support a family. I would imagine so. I know a guy who teaches at a uni in Barcelona, he has had his hours cut back severely so he had to move out of his fairly modest flat to somewhere on the outskirts, and is now thinking he'll have to move elsewhere and is looking at emigrating to the US. He has a wife and a kid to support.

True there Knock, guess I am lucky I have no kids or wife.
I didn't mean to sound selfish btw, I know sometimes my posts may read 1 sided but they aint meant that way, I feel for all poor people & folks in a mess.

We always used to smash the gmex and surrounding area with graffiti (not political) to get cheap tv shots for our crew at that time of year.

Brilliant :D