• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

It's Jess's mother. She is very poorly ..... Not long for this world. All her life, she's been as tough as old boots. Now ..... this. :( And I can't be with Jess. There's just too much happening this end that the business depends on; and without a job, I'd be useless to anyone. This isn't being materialistic. Being materialistic would be putting money first to buy a new car, go on holiday or buy other luxuries. I'm putting work first to keep food in my belly, which is not the same thing.

At least my initial panic has subsided, I have some idea about clothes now and I am probably going to survive. Because I really don't know how to do anything else .....

Last edited:
Well my plans for a rare return to the land of Lyswhirlamides (copyright pending) were foiled by circumstances.
Sat here looking longingly at the blotters I cannot indulge in. :(

Well my plans for a rare return to the land of Lyswhirlamides (copyright pending) were foiled by circumstances.
Sat here looking longingly at the blotters I cannot indulge in. :(

That's shite, pal. My lurvely blotters arrived this morning but I am waiting until Saturday for a trip with friends.

At least this gives you time to get caught up with the backlog of work in your department. You have a cross-department presentation tomorrow with the Perkins Alt Management team, don't forget.

TPS reports are due in a week, also.

My colleagues and I at the PAM institute are thoroughly on top of the emergence of Perkunt Syndrome, soon to be sampling a novel anti-cunt-propagation-factor therapy. Results will likely not be published, rather to be observed in situ and likely not noticed at all by many if the method is as effective as we anticipate.

I am also waiting on a delivery of lysergic nudity enhancers. Not exactly sure my nudity needs enhancement today but you never know with us hippies.

Well today I found out that my big brother is getting married and trying for children with his partner.
I thought we were still close. He told everyone else in my family weeks ago, no one thought to tell me.

Well today I found out that my big brother is getting married and trying for children with his partner.
I thought we were still close. He told everyone else in my family weeks ago, no one thought to tell me.

Twice in a year I've found out that a friend has had a baby, only after the birth. It's not as if they were friends I never see either. I am happy for them but both children have become weapon babies :\

Have you spent much time with him recently?

That must hurt, I'm sorry about that I have no siblings though 2 sons who get upset at each other if thier life-important news comes from ie: me. Sometimes I'm glad I'm parentless and siblingness, life is easier. No expectations...

<3

I've been sad much of today because I miss my mum who is dead. Fucking hate Mother's day. What's worse is we share the same birth date too. That and with another family member with the same name and birthday as us. Bastard Irish with their unoriginal naming of weans...

Apologies to the Irish there.

You'll learn in life that people are like condoms, you've got learn to spit in them and then chuck them away. ;)

Sprout. Unfortunately, family are probably the biggest cunts you will ever have the misfortune to meet. Just because you're related to them doesn't mean you have to like or get on with them. You can choose your friends, you can't choose your family. But you are entitled to fuck them off..

Don't let it get to ya mate, its not worth it.

Been denied admin position at *snip* - really wondering what the point is now

tried my best and not good enough.

drinking wine now, this may be a messy night :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Fug. Always had you down as bit of a scourge.. but now I see you're a decent guy

I'm permanently banned from *snip* after trying so hard, just can't cope with this.... getting another bottle as we speak

Last edited by a moderator:
Been frequenting splitsville this week! Not so great a time but I have been keeping my head up like a warrior.

More peeved that I have to wait two hours in the city for a train to take me home! Not so much fun. Down with late nights!