• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

Been frequenting splitsville this week! Not so great a time but I have been keeping my head up like a warrior.

More peeved that I have to wait two hours in the city for a train to take me home! Not so much fun. Down with late nights!

Can you drive?

You poor thing, try to keep your chin up flower, it must be hard going <3

ps: bought the vertical stripped wellies, lovely hummingbird addy.

Can you drive?

You poor thing, try to keep your chin up flower, it must be hard going <3

ps: bought the vertical stripped wellies, lovely hummingbird addy.

I am sorry! I'd forgotten about the wellies in the last few days! Just had a bit too much going on! I'm glad you got a set! Those wellies were all just too nice, I shall have to invest in some!

I do not drive so I am commuting every day at the moment but I have planned to be moved up here by September so I don't have to commute during Christmas again!

This chin is set nice and high! Not letting it get me down. These things happen. Thank you though <3

Sometimes splitsville leads to good things. I was married for 14 years. The last few were not fun. It took a while to get over but now i couldn't be happier ( apart from having gastro when i should be at a festival ). Everything happens for a reason.

I am actually doing reasonably well. In the past I would have thrown my toys out of the pram and started all sorts of terror campaigns of calls and pleading messages. Psycho, I know. Seems I have done a lot of adulting this past year and I am trying to handle this with as much grace and dignity as possible.

Plus, I am a fucking champion! I'll come out of this a much brighter happier person. <3

^Good for you, ladydove. At almost 63 I still find myself having good years and bad years as to this "adulting" business.=D

I wish I had stayed in the city and spent my birthday alone. Being in this house just makes me depressed and angry. Spending the day doing laundry and cleaning wasn't really what I had in mind when I told my parents I'd come home for it. Now to wait for them to come back from the tanning beds which they couldn't possibly put off for one night, so I can get this over with. Fuck birthdays.

I wish I had stayed in the city and spent my birthday alone. Being in this house just makes me depressed and angry. Spending the day doing laundry and cleaning wasn't really what I had in mind when I told my parents I'd come home for it. Now to wait for them to come back from the tanning beds which they couldn't possibly put off for one night, so I can get this over with. Fuck birthdays.

At least there's cake and your parents will look nice sitting in their clean house, with a nice tan, wearing clean clothes. I hear the hipsters are going mad for melanoma now, too, so they might get admitted to the wine bar.

Sounds like your parents are going to have a great birthday :)

Hey, happy birthday Ladydove! Here's hoping your parents pull something out of the hat to show that they're not quite as shallow as they sound...

All the best luv <3

Hey, happy birthday Ladydove! Here's hoping your parents pull something out of the hat to show that they're not quite as shallow as they sound...

All the best luv <3

Thank you, Fubar <3

They aren't that bad. I am just peeved at doing chores when I would have liked to do the day doing nothing at all! I should have known better as there are always chores to be done in this house! Starting fights with people all over the show this weekend and I am not fond of it. Turning 25 must be the beginning of the end :p

My grandad has an aneurysm in his chest and he had loads of appointments today. We'd been told he had a chance of being able to operate on it and when he arrived at the hospital they've told him there is no chance they can operate now as he would likely die on the table. His heart now has a flutter which wasn't there before, and they've told us his heart is only working about 26% of what it should be :(

I've become really close to my granddad since my granny passed a few years ago and I don't know what I'd do without him in my life. It's breaking my moms heart too which is just destroying mine. I wish I could just magic it all away tbh.

In the literal sense of the word, this literally just happened.. Went too get a cup for some Kool-aid, set my pristine iPhone4 on the counter, I barely bumped a shot glass in the cabinet and it torpedoed straight too my screen:( I got this iPhone4 like a month after she came out, and it was perfect still, now the screen is all spider-webbed out. Slapped another screen protecter on it and just typed this.. Ain't that some shit?

=D Funny...and laughter is a good medicine. This makes me remember a saying I read online earlier...

"If you think life is tough at 25...It hasn't even begun to fuck you til ya hit 50!"

For the first time in 6 months of plenty, I have now officially run out of weed. 7 plants kept me and mine in constant supply of decent, organically grown smoke - but that's just not enough. Looks like I'm going to have to up my game this year.

Edit: I've just had to open the roach jar. How fuckin sad is that?!

Last edited:
For the first time in 6 months of plenty, I have now officially run out of weed. 7 plants kept me and mine in constant supply of decent, organically grown smoke - but that's just not enough. Looks like I'm going to have to up my game this year.

Edit: I've just had to open the roach jar. How fuckin sad is that?!
Just take it on a fill your yard with autoflowering plants or even better clones. 8-10 weeks later you will have more than you will need for a long time.

Yesterday ( the 5th) was the anniversary of my mother's death. Never a braw day.
Im sure there are many that can relate. :\