• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Sad Thread (Anti-Snoo) 2 - Tory Britain in Flames

Thanks guys <3 he was the loveliest, going to go interr him in the family plot in me Mum and Dad's garden this week, Dad made him a wee coffin bless.

My wee brother has just started secondary school and he came home from school sick today. He's been saying he's sick for the past few mornings but he evidently wasn't. It has emerged that he's been getting bullied by two wee scrotes and I feel so damn helpless. It breaks my fucking heart because I love him so much, more than anybody else in the world. I was worried that this might happen but he seemed to be getting on fine. He has a speech impediment and the problems with his hands are such that he's unable to bend his thumbs.

He encountered no problems at primary school and was very popular there, but I knew secondary school would be a different fish tank. It's so frustrating that I can't protect him, and that it has begun so early. The school has been contacted and the two boys have been in quite a bit of trouble since they started. I also found out that, after my brother left today, the two boys were picking on someone else..until another pupil, who was at primary school with my brother, lamped one of them in the gob. I fear this is only going to make things worse.

For all I know it was just a bit of 'boys will be boys' slagging, but my brother is quite timid. He says they've been calling him Asian slurs. I got that at secondary school, too. However, mine were due to the fact that I was always stoned :|

Time to teach him the liver shot :p

Don, I had to be on the phone all the time with my daughter. She was getting shit from all angles which is odd as she was very well liked in Primary school. It's bound to happen when schools mingle. Kids are vying for top dog etc. I just continued to take no for an answer. Thankfully their school is very strict on bullying. She finally had to get moved to classes that didn't have these girls in them. She's been a happy girl ever since.

Just keep on the phone, offer your support and let him know that he's got someone to talk to, about anything.

Much love to ya. And him.

<3

Thanks for your kind words, m'dear :)

I had a good, relaxed talk with him last night and he really opened up, so that was good. I'm relieved that it is just the two particular boys giving him grief (although, I do remember school and how quickly things can change, and just how temporary some friendships can be at that age). I'm also relieved that he has so many of his friends from his old school that have also started the same secondary school :\ He'll be grand, I'm sure.

Thanks once again <3

My wee brother has just started secondary school and he came home from school sick today. He's been saying he's sick for the past few mornings but he evidently wasn't. It has emerged that he's been getting bullied by two wee scrotes and I feel so damn helpless. It breaks my fucking heart because I love him so much, more than anybody else in the world. I was worried that this might happen but he seemed to be getting on fine. He has a speech impediment and the problems with his hands are such that he's unable to bend his thumbs.

He encountered no problems at primary school and was very popular there, but I knew secondary school would be a different fish tank. It's so frustrating that I can't protect him, and that it has begun so early. The school has been contacted and the two boys have been in quite a bit of trouble since they started. I also found out that, after my brother left today, the two boys were picking on someone else..until another pupil, who was at primary school with my brother, lamped one of them in the gob. I fear this is only going to make things worse.

For all I know it was just a bit of 'boys will be boys' slagging, but my brother is quite timid. He says they've been calling him Asian slurs. I got that at secondary school, too. However, mine were due to the fact that I was always stoned :|

Time to teach him the liver shot :p

Yeah mam, kids can be cruel fuckers, the worst time is secondry school for sure. Primary school kids are less severe and self aware, secondry school is that time in between childhood and adulthood, puberty, self awareness, emotions all over the place. Some kids are physically more advanced, it's a fucked up time and can be hellish if you're singled out and bullied for some of the time.

Best thing is that the school has been contacted and the boys have been brought to the schools attention, although this may seem like the worse scenario possible in your brother's mind. Sometimes bullies really do need to be taught a lesson; however as you say, depending on the circumstances this could make matters worse, especially if they have a gang of dregs that hang about then, or have older brothers themselves, you know what I mean. It always seems to me that nobody really knows how to handle bullies properly, it can be delicate as the kids could have problems of their own due to home life etc (more often than not this is the case).

Sometimes bullies get bored of their victim and move onto someone else, which obviously isn't that answer but at least it takes the heat off your brother, maybe if he rode it out, showed it wasn't bothering him (if it's just verbal and not physical that is), they won't get the warped satisfaction that they crave and move on.

^^ Fantastic post and very much true sadly. ^^^

If you need any advice just text, call or PM. Keep me in the loop though will you?

You're a fantastic brother! I wish I had a sibling at all but it would have been fantastic to have some one as loving and supportive as you. I really could have used a bit of sibling support growing up.

Keep it up hunnie. xxxx

A friend has passed.

She was not young, and it wasn't surprising, or tragic.

A life lived on her own terms, ended as she would have had it.

But she is missed.

R.I.P

Lost another friend today. No cause of death yet but id imagine it'll be due to overdose :(

R.I.P Paul <3

Fuck, I'm sorry to hear that Scotchy.
My words are useless but my ears are there if needed.

<3

Currently wallowing in self-fucking-pity.
Moods are all over the fucking place, have been for a few weeks.
Just seem to be becoming a self-absorbed pisshead again, 'naff all to show for it aside from a messed up hand, an empty bank account and a seething hatred for humanity.

Oh dear matey. Stim binge madness now finally over and reality hitting home?! Just think, Christmas is nearly here (although, that could be a good or bad thing depending on the person, which are you?).

You need to witness something that makes you feel good about yourself, stick on Jeremy Kyle, there's always one poor fucker that's worse off - somebody with no teeth who's wee brother is actually his dad and his mum is his dad's sister.

I haven't touched anything other than alcohol in weeks, though I'd take the stim binging gladly over alcoholism.
Christmas puts me in the latter category, shite memories, no money, family can't stand me, but hey, lots o' booze. 8)

I see, I thought you were the leader of the EADD 3FPM posse? Yeah, plenty of eggnog and you'll be fine.

What the hell is eggnog anyway, it's always getting tanned at Xmas parties in American films, perhaps Sadie can help us out here?

Oh no, it seems a few people have assumed I'm gacked 24/7 given my authoring that thread.
I just tend to talk shit on shit which I know shit about.

I legit have no idea, I'm gonna assume awful American Whiskey and the souls of chickens.