• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

You will still get euphoria from tramadol if you are on heavy duty opiates, because of the serotonin rush just not a strong one

I'm a lucky person where I metabolize tramadol extremely well.

I do to if I potentate it.

Have you used soma in combo with Tramadol before, if not, you should. It's very doping.

Yeah no i haven't tried that combo.

Yeah I really should try that, cuz It gets difficult for me to sleep at night because of the tramadol for obvious reasons.

Does the richness in color saturation in you vision go up when you take tramadol?
It does for me. My vision gets really crisp.

Yeah, and to the best of my knowledge that's attributed to the increase of serotonin.

How much Tramadol do have to take to become addicted? My friend is having cold feet about taking some with me, I don't blame him, but I told him its not going to be addicting the first few times. Just want some reassurance to give him.

Been using ok, abusing it for years and never had ANY w/ds!

Been ab/using it for months - always stayed below 400mg too - and I certainly have. I have a history or opie addiction though and it seems to sensitize you.

been feeling pretty damn good from 300MG doses mixed with some weed (second time and when i use it only for pain i take 100MG). How long can i stick around 300 before ill have to move up my dosage because of tolerance.....

its different for everyone, I took the same dose for a year before i started to need more. it was weird cause at first it worked OK with 200mg then for a while it seemed to work even better than previously with the same dose of 200mg then over an even longer time i got less effect from that same dose.

Now I regret I ever started using harder opiates because tramadol doesn't do much for me anymore even on really high doses. I used to get straight up smacked from 200mg.

Last edited:
at first it worked OK with 200mg then for a while it seemed to work even better than previously with the same dose of 200mg then over an even longer time i got less effect from that same dose.

This sounds very familiar and similar to SSRIs, in my experience - slap you silly initially, then gets into its stride proper and keeps you on a level for some time, then pretty much stop being effective. Sort of makes sense with the SNRI thing, I suppose. I noticed the same thing too.

god i love these things.

i took bupe and valium and that still didnt help wd and i have in and took some.

if i had an endless supply of it forever, id be fine, and i would want nothing else.

I'm paying a dear price for them now though.
My body rejects them more and more each day.
I have to smoke weed constantly (which sometimes I don't wanna be anymore fuck up) just to keep from throwing up.
Then I might wake up the next day and be hungover from them. A horrible headache and even my sinuses are fucked up. I think it dehydrates me
Take more because of the headache, wake up throwing up and in cold sweats from nauseousness. I hadn't eaten all day so I was just throwing up acid. Ouch.

Fuck, this is wear years of this stuff gets to me. I guess I'm going to have to stop for awhile and try to get from 350mg back down to something that makes me less sick.

I'm paying a dear price for them now though.
My body rejects them more and more each day.
I have to smoke weed constantly (which sometimes I don't wanna be anymore fuck up) just to keep from throwing up.
Then I might wake up the next day and be hungover from them. A horrible headache and even my sinuses are fucked up. I think it dehydrates me
Take more because of the headache, wake up throwing up and in cold sweats from nauseousness. I hadn't eaten all day so I was just throwing up acid. Ouch.

Fuck, this is wear years of this stuff gets to me. I guess I'm going to have to stop for awhile and try to get from 350mg back down to something that makes me less sick.

are you eating food before you take your doses? Cause I would always get really sick if i didn't eat before my doses and every two hours while on it. I actually lost weight because i was eating small meals often enough to speed up my metabolism.

Haven't been, no. Take it first thing in the morning and don't eat all day...
I need to take a break anyway. It isn't fair to my bf for me to be high out of my head 24/7

Haven't been, no. Take it first thing in the morning and don't eat all day...
I need to take a break anyway. It isn't fair to my bf for me to be high out of my head 24/7

I bet that is your problem right there. I'm not saying you shouldn't take a break but I bet if you ate something small prior to your dose and every two hours after your dose you wouldn't be getting sick. I realize it is hard to eat while on tramadol but even something small as a jello cup or even just a piece of fruit like an apple. Before you give it up altogether I would try eating while on it one day.

There were times I did not eat while taking it and would become violently ill and then when i forced myself to eat I felt great with in 20 minutes.

dont listen to me????? Yeah well youve got me all wrong brother.
Number one i just said the names, tramadol and ultram. Number 2.... Ive been on them for a year and a half on and off along with ssri's i know there effects...
Number 3 they come in 50 mg and 100 mg doses, there little white round pills with 629 on the back if your getting the generic version.
Take 6-7 for starters, you'll feel just like an oxy forty, promise. Thats beeen my experience and ive used opiates (all, like heroin, dilaudid, methadone, oxy, hydro, fent patches etc) i know my shit, if i didnt i wouldnt post.

*number 6 brother there is also an ultram brand name dose thats 37mg tramadol hcl with an anti inflammatory. I know my shit if i didnt i wouldn't post. Take 20 pills for starters, when you begin to shake uncontrollably, that means its working - if you see foam, then be careful and take some dxm and paxil

dont do that*

^ someone who is new to a drug should never start out with numbers that high. Start small and work your way up. you can always take more if your not feeling it. But once you have eaten too much you can't un-take it. (not meaning you Colmes, I speaking in reference to "Thestronger") Its just bad advice, everyone is different and some people are more sensitive to tramadol than others, a dose that feels good to one person could cause another to have a seizure. Also there are a lot of different formulations and brands/generics of tramadol. I have seen 37mg + 325mg apap, 50mg IR, 100mg ER, 200mg ER and I've seen 3-4 name brands and A LOT more generics. No matter how much expereince one person has with a drug does not dictate that they know how much another person can handle.

Well today i tried the dosing over a few hours..... did 200MG then 1 hour later added 100MG and another 100MG an hour after that.... i feel way more jacked up then when i would dose all at once.....

thnx for the tip