• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

Tramadol is a prodrug for the production of O-desmethyltramadol (M1), which binds to the mu opioid receptor. That makes it an "opioid" by definition.

if you do decide to take copious amounts of tramadol plan on vomiting.

thestronger- this website is for harm reduction. telling people that taking 8 tramadol will make you high is irresponsible. i do not care how many "people" you have seen take large amounts and not have seizures.....it is a huge risk....it's like telling someone that banging coke is safe......it's not safe dude. you may feel it's safe in your own little world, but that doesn't mean you can tell others to "do it" "its like doing an oxy 40".....get real man.........tramadol is for chronic pain....and those of us who have it would appreciate if you didn't abuse it because our doctors may stop scripting it if they figure that it's being abused.

word,
A

i have a fairly high tolerance, however i really enjoy tramadol mixed with gabapentin.

it gives me a weird type high, makes me really social/happy, and lasts for hours.

i took 100 mg's tramadol today with 3.6 grams gabapentin, and i was gonna keep redosing every 30 minutes til i got to 300 mg's, but i fuckin passed out after like 20 minutes

if you do decide to take copious amounts of tramadol plan on vomiting.

thestronger- this website is for harm reduction. telling people that taking 8 tramadol will make you high is irresponsible. i do not care how many "people" you have seen take large amounts and not have seizures.....it is a huge risk....it's like telling someone that banging coke is safe......it's not safe dude. you may feel it's safe in your own little world, but that doesn't mean you can tell others to "do it" "its like doing an oxy 40".....get real man.........tramadol is for chronic pain....and those of us who have it would appreciate if you didn't abuse it because our doctors may stop scripting it if they figure that it's being abused.

word,
A

He didn't tell anybody to do 8 or 15 he said he's seen it being done and with no seizures- show the bit where he advocates this. Doctor's wouldn't stop prescribing it because of abuse, they may schedule it and script it less often. That won't be a problem if you do not abuse it or your meds as your doc will trust you.

just the usual rant for the sake of it post- they really piss me off sometimes.

OK I'm wrong again I'll read through as he did say to do it. But he is a newb

Sorry nowt personal

im pissed off. usually when i take tramadol + neurontin, im stimulated, really high, and wide awake.

so i toook 4.2 grams neurontin and i plugged 200 mg's tramadol along with benadryl, and i passed out quickly.

im still high now, but its not that good tramadol high

Oh-pana, it's called, tolerance. Take a break, a long one. Ciao.

Would plugging Tramadol be any more effective than eating it? The liver has to break it down to M1, which will happen once it gets in your blood stream, no matter where it comes from, right?

Do you find that it's quite a bit stronger than taking it orally?

He didn't tell anybody to do 8 or 15 he said he's seen it being done and with no seizures- show the bit where he advocates this. Doctor's wouldn't stop prescribing it because of abuse, they may schedule it and script it less often. That won't be a problem if you do not abuse it or your meds as your doc will trust you.

just the usual rant for the sake of it post- they really piss me off sometimes.

OK I'm wrong again I'll read through as he did say to do it. But he is a newb

Sorry nowt personal

"First time try about 6-7 (yes you gerally have to take a bunch)
When i take 8-10 i am very speed and the buzz is very clean 8-10 is very similar to an oxy 40 with someone who has low tolerance, you will nod, get itchy and the whole nine. I would probably prefer the ultrams over oxy because it last about 8 hours also.
Its basically an opiate but not completely, you have to take 6-10 in order to get the opiate affects...Trust me, Tramadol is AWESOME!!!!!
Have fun guys, peace " (thestronger)

i did not rant just so i could post. it is very irresponsible to tell people it's ok to take such large amount of any drug. just warning the rest of the folks who may read his post.

Would plugging Tramadol be any more effective than eating it? The liver has to break it down to M1, which will happen once it gets in your blood stream, no matter where it comes from, right?

Yea, it's a little more effective and kicks in faster. Oral bio is 68-72% vs rectal which is 77%. It's a bit of a hassle but it's worth it.

"First time try about 6-7 (yes you gerally have to take a bunch)
When i take 8-10 i am very speed and the buzz is very clean 8-10 is very similar to an oxy 40 with someone who has low tolerance, you will nod, get itchy and the whole nine. I would probably prefer the ultrams over oxy because it last about 8 hours also.
Its basically an opiate but not completely, you have to take 6-10 in order to get the opiate affects...Trust me, Tramadol is AWESOME!!!!!
Have fun guys, peace " (thestronger)

i did not rant just so i could post. it is very irresponsible to tell people it's ok to take such large amount of any drug. just warning the rest of the folks who may read his post.

Right I fuckin apologized and explained why. So drop it For Fuck Sake. Anyone with average brain capacity is going to want to know how many pills he/she should take. If not it is quite clearly repeated and repeated and repeated by the so called beautiful people.

I have a Tramadol habit that consists of 16-20 (50mgs) pills daily. I've been on this shit for 6 years or so. Getting off has been harder than any other drug I've taken. In fact the last day I didn't have trams was August of 08, right around the time of my last post.

Mostly I get headaches daily and can't fall asleep at night unless i'm using Ambien, which is nightly as well. After this long with this particular addiction I'd say it hasn't been worth it. Sure it was fun at first and using it recreationally is great but you know what they say about too much of a good thing. Currently I'm developing a strategy so I can approach my doctor and get something that will help with the WD's without coming off like the pill popper I am!

Haven't had a seizure yet but that could happen anytime with the dosage I need. My advice with this is to BE CAREFUL. This shit, like all shit, can go from fun and games to misery in a fairly short amount of time.

i do find it to be more effective rectally from experience. the only thing is that it gives you that feeling that you really need to shit right after, but it goe away

i took a suppository before i plugged cause i couldnt shit, and i had a bad stomach ache from the soppository while the tramadol was kickinh in

It would be fun to know what these Thailands copy tramals are. With original ones i cannot get high anymore but now i have these copys called "Anadol" and im fucking nodding <3 Took 500mg about an hour ago and o'boy these kicks ass. With original ones i have gone to 700mg and not feel anything anymore so these must have some stronger shit in them.

How would 150mgs of Tramadol combine with shrooms?

It works as a mild MAOI?

^ Na, trams not an MAOI. Don't combine it with shrooms. SSRI's weaken psychadelics.

damn shit ass drug triggered epilepsy
in my noodle

i took about 250 mg
and pitched a real violent fit

then my brain learned how to pitch fits
and a month later i had another two

now im on dilantin
which just makes me feel hellah obtuse

be careful folks
i was taking the tramadol
cuz i fucked up my ankle real bad
so it wasnt a recreation thing

Thanks for the report. It's good to get some grounding from people to remind us all that this thing we enjoy is like having a tiger by the tail. Sometimes it bites, yanno?

my experience with tramadol

I've taken it on and off for years. Like most people who use it, I mostly use it because it's easy to get. When I first started I used to over use and puke every morning. Lately, I don't have those problems.
My main problem is how fast my tolerance goes up. I recently got 180 50mg and I was up to 23 pills on the third day. On the 6th day I took my last 12 and didn't even get high. I went through 3 days of wd which weren't real bad, and today i got more.
I realize those are reckless doses, I certainly don't recommend it to anyone. I haven't had a full blown seizure, but when you get up to that many pills you start getting alot of involuntary jerking movments with your muscles. Sort of a warning that your getting close to seizure i guess.