• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

The Official Tramadol Discussion Thread

You're using way too much hyperbole. And MDMA isn't that great? Far overrated? You have never had good MDMA dude, and if you say otherwise you are full of shit.

No, I'm not using too much hyperbole. The feeling I get from a good dose of tramadol is not unlike the "rolling" feeling from MDMA. I am not the only person on this site that agrees. And, no, MDMA is not that great, and to me, is quite overrated. It feels alright, and I get nothing out of any MDMA experience, except my first one, and that consisted of:
"I feel extremely artificially happy, and my body feels like it's being massaged. I feel like I can get along with anyone".

Absolutely nothing special, there are much better drugs out there that bring the same similar-type effects. For example, MDA puts MDMA to shame. Sorry, man, but you are totally and completely full of shit. I have had good, pure MDMA many times, it's just not that great. Maybe with some LSD, but that's it. I won't even take it anymore, because the comedown isn't worth a couple hours of feeling alright. Telling me if I say otherwise I'm full of shit is going against the entire idea of this Bluelight website in the first place.
EVERYONE REACTS DIFFERENTLY TO DIFFERENT DRUGS.

So, sorry, sir, you are actually the one who is "full of shit".

I recently found some tramadol in my folks medicine cabinet. I might come back with my experience. I'll be popping a couple friday morning. Wish me luck...

Tramadol was one of the drugs they tried on me before they put me on Oxycodone, it's like the bridge between the ineffective SSRI therapy and the highly successful opioid therapy.

If one experiences a significant antidepressant effect from Tramadol, especially if it's more significant than those of a stronger narcotic, then you may benefit from Effexor in the eyes of most doctor's. Venlafaxine and Tramadol are very chemically similar, only Venlafaxine hits the k-receptors while I believe Tramadol hits the mu-receptors. Both have identically horrible withdrawal syndromes associated with them, so I'd go with the Tramadol since it's more fun.

^ Venlaflaxine also affects delta-receptors too, but it's affinity for either isn't too significant.

ehhh i use them daily 200 sr only just one pd guess that why they dont really do much for me( used for back pain) id like to get a high off them but unsure of the dose to take my opiate tolerance is fairly high i think anyways.. can u snort these fukkers ?? just wondering ... but as far as them being better than other opiates --nah id have to disagree--and better than sex --hell no -- only master heroin is better than sex imo....yeah and im not looking forward to when my doc is gonna take me off them --wd...i missed them for three days once-- fuk me drunk i woke during the night hideously sore arms tossing turning so i got up and took one then crushed the other and woke the next morn and threw up -- fun :p

^^ dont snort. it's painful and wont get you higher than if you ate them.

the wds are hell because not only are you wding from an opiate but your also wding from an anti-depressant.
I can take the physicals EASY. but the mental shit (depression) gets to me every time. so fuckin depressed that my every thought is negative. combine that with insomnia and I'l be near psychotic.

personnally tramadol is my least favourite opiate.. i get no feeling whatsoever from 500mg...

Santa Claus brought me some Ultrams. I'm on Citalopram (Celexa), so I have to be careful with them. Still, 100-150mg feels so good. I'm going to try breaking one in half to hit 125. 150 is amazing, but makes me nauseous, which makes me nervous about going any higher due to interaction. Feels great physically, and the headspace almost reminds me of rolling.

Yeah Tramadol is really great. I stumbled upon it like you, and was amazed at its effects. Before I had any tolerance to opiates, I spent over one month in an incredible Tramadol daze that is like none that I can describe.

I hate hearing that there are so many people who don't get the incredible effects out of Tramadol that some of us do.

There is a down side though. I had been doing Tramadol for a long time, and finally I had a seizure trying to chase those great feelings that I wasn't fully getting out of it anymore.

Please be careful with Tramadol. Doses in the 1 gram + range WILL eventually produce seizures. If you're messing with dosages that high, you will get burned.

^ I'v been on 1g + doses twice and luckily no seizures. not saying this is good, it's fucking stupid. the next day my mood was just totally out of control... going from sad to happy then back in less than 10 minutes.

now I just stay around 250mgs a day. they dont do much now but produce a mild stimulation and some anti-depressant effects. those magical body high and almost rolling feelings are long gone.

^^ dont snort. it's painful and wont get you higher than if you ate them.

the wds are hell because not only are you wding from an opiate but your also wding from an anti-depressant.
I can take the physicals EASY. but the mental shit (depression) gets to me every time. so fuckin depressed that my every thought is negative. combine that with insomnia and I'l be near psychotic.

are trammadol used as an anti dep??? excuse my ignorance can you clarify on the above for me please
cheers elz

Tramadol are a mild SNRI, which is why some people get that "almost rolling" feeling from them. Antidepressants (SSRIs, SNRIs, etc.) have notorious withdrawals. They're never prescribed as an antidepressant, but people certainly have used them that way.

I hooked up a bunch of friends this weekend with tramadol, and everyone had a fucking blast. I gave my little brother who was in from the army 600mg, and he was acting like he was rolling. Everyone woke up fucked up, still. Granted these holidays I got way fucked up, but the tramadol was nearly the highlight. The 25 bars and half gram of shards was pretty nice.

600mg with no tolerance? Shouldn't you not exceed 400mg a day without tolerance? I'm glad everyone had fun, but... seizures?

I actually stumbled upon these, today. With no tolerance, would 1 pill have any noticeable effects? They're 57mg's each with the dreaded apap in them, as well (325 apap, I believe). Curious about these little munchkins.

Huh, haven't seen them with apap. Are you sure it's Tramadol? Try 100mg and see where that gets you, unless you have an opiate tolerance.