• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

I've never flown and taken a substance before. I would imagine that a benzodiazepine like xanax (alprazolam) or klonopin (clonazepam) would be the most popular choice and the most effective substances for an individual with fear of flying or what have you.

I haven't flown very often, but from what I remember, I love take-off; it feels like the whole thing could just come apart at any second until it's in the air, and it's exciting. lol

If I were to take a substance before flying, I would take a couple vicodin, maybe, and definitely a klonopin. Oh, and I'd buy gum or something, because I swear that two years later after spending my New Years Eve in Paris, and I still have trouble with my left ear. It didn't adjust to the pressure on landing. It hurt real bad, and it hasn't been the same since.

This is my first post, whats up everybody?!

I REALLY hate flying and I've only been on 3 plane rides my entire life(all of them before I started taking drugs recreationally). I'm planning on a trip to Europe during the holidays and I can guarantee you I will be on an 80mg OC. That combined with some Paul Oakenfold or Tiesto and it just might be a good time

That oxy is sounding pretty good right now...

Ghb, I always feel like a hoss when my bottle is full of g going thru the airport security

Xanax and hydrocodone
Like 2mg of xanax and 10mg of hydrocodone not enough to really get high but enough to just day dream and be comfy on that plane

i'm gonna fly intoxicated for the first time in a couple weeks.

planning on dropping some methadone.

the flight is long as fuck, so it seems like the perfect choice.

This sounds like so much fucking fun. The only thing I've ever flown on was an unpleasant comedown from a night of doing a bunch of coke. I'd really like to shoot some dope or an Oxy 80, take a real small dose of a benzo and kick back on a long flight :)

Used to be weed but I get to parinoid with the security and stuff. Then I found sleeping pills doxyleme(spelling) and alcohol really helped..12.5mg doxy and a shot or two. And as I got older I discovered oxys and xanax. but one time I mistaken oxycodone for hydrocodone and took double of what Id normally take...haha lets just say I nodded out real fast with the itch going full blast..none the less I felt super good but ended up passing out. Sucess I guess

Xanax. Otherwise I need an in-flight drink or two for the ride. I don't do well.

i like to mix low dose hydrocodone with a whiskey on planes.

it would be interesting to know who does it for fear of flying/pass the time or the other reasons people may have.

i've never had any problem flying, i actually really enjoy it so i do it to feel even better on flights.

Last edited:
hi hatteras, Ima merge this thread with the thread we have here thats just for doing (blank) on (blank). if we let people make a thread for every activity/place/etc there is wed have a whole forum full of "your favorite drug at school? favorite drug in bed? favorite drug to do on a train? favorite drug to do on the beach?" and so on, so enjoy readin in there , you can find out about everybodys favorite drug to do in just about every and any situation or place in there.

Whenever I use to be scripted stims, I stayed up every thursday night on the phone,studying and playing mw2. I would switch between them as desired.

Back when I smoked (cant now, upcoming probie) I use to get absolutely ripped and go grocery shopping. I got high all the time but shopping sticks out in particular.

Watching human centipede for the first time, with a girl, on a sunday night, on MDMA.

I don't know how to feel about this experience....

Ive flown about a dozen times & the last time I flew it was to California. Took several Soma's before take off, that was very relaxing.

going to the shrink on oxy is kinda odd. thank god i didnt start nodding off. skateboarding on acid was a weird sensation also

I was like 17 when I saw this one shrink and I walked in with a Dr.Pepper mixed with Bacardi 151. I don't think she knew lol. I didn't give a shit anyways though. I drank the entire thing during the meeting.

Im Going To Skrillex, What Order Should I Take My Goodies!?

Im fortunate enough to be going to skrillex and 12 planet at the PNE in vancouver on oct 21st with a van full of my buddies (a few ladies too) . My three drugs I would like to be doing is Coke, Ketamine and ecstasy (may end up being a meth-bomb.. but ill try and get mdma) . We will all be indulging in the goodies. After the concert we are going clubbing and are renting a hotel room. Which order should we do the drugs in your opinion? P.S - The concert is from 4 to 11 30 I believe.