• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

MDMA+coke isn't the best combination is it as likely to be tough on your heart. Maybe k until you drop the mdma, or k on the mdma comedown. or substitute the e for the coke.

If you must do all three, keep the coke to a lesser amount.

*referring to "Doing____ on ____."*

Playing COD:Modern Warfare 2 while on meth.

I was ridiculously good at this one level where you have to snipe a lot of people after taking a couple bumps/smoking a couple bowls. i played a different day while i was sober on the same level and difficulty and couldnt even get close.

Going bodyboarding/surfing after a nice joint.

5-10mg adderal(no tolerance) while playing basketball. I just feel 10x faster than everyone else and that much more focused

1mg xanax and weed playing SC2 or WoW. Pwn mofos

Eating fruits while on mdma. mouthgasim x100 and plus its good for you

eating extremely flavorsome lollies while tripping on mushrooms. you can see flavor!!

doing graffiti on 2Cx ... love the colors
doing a girl on MDMA... love the feeling
watching a movie on benzos
destroying public property on booze and xanax
dancing on MDMA/MDA
chatting on coke
listening to music on ket amine

Adderall and developing photos in the dark room... or drawing

LSD and hiking in the woods

MDMA with your best friend in the entire world, and not a thing is planned

Marijuana driving down a long windy country road

...yeah those are probably my favorites.

I'm watching the river while smoking the rest of this blunt.... Damn this blunt isn't making this show any better, sadly /: its weird and I don't even know, kind of stupid.

Back when I smoked (cant now, upcoming probie) I use to get absolutely ripped and go grocery shopping. I got high all the time but shopping sticks out in particular.

That sounds like the worst idea ever! I can't imagine how big my grocery bill would be if I did that hahaha!!

I smoke weed on everything. It especially helps take the edge off coke, and it makes me more chill and relax when im on acid.

Going to work on Vyvanse/Adderall is also an almost must! I work in a grocery store, produce department. A large part of my job (personally, not every1 in my department) is making displays. You CAN'T stack 2 pyramids of kiwis each 6 levels high when you're not on speed. I also have to put away a 500-800 piece order 3x a week by myself, half the time I have to keep the floor stocked at the same time.

and one of my favourites:

Chopping out a rail, putting on Tom Sawyer, and buckin it. Thanks to family guy (the episode where the cheetos cheetah sniffs a line of cheesy poofs to that song) everytime I hear the intro, I think of doing a line.

When I was 19, and first getting into IV heroin, me and my friend would go to the park at night, and shoot each other up on a bench. Looking back it was stupid, but it was a tantalizing experience, as there would be such paranoia and anxiety about getting caught in the act, which then just added to the feeling of relief once the shot had been administered.

Well right now I have my heapdones on and I'm watching the snow fall... This is pretty nice <3 I'm also nodding because I took a few roxicodones anb snorted the rest of my heroin <3 heavenly...

Yesterday I kissed my friend on dxm while in public but we didn't care. (People probably thought we were lesbians).

going to the shrink on oxy is kinda odd. thank god i didnt start nodding off. skateboarding on acid was a weird sensation also

I love going to my therapist on methadone. It opens me up a lot, so I can talk about things I may not have been very comfortable discussing. Also after the session once I get everything off my chest, and the buzz is still going strong I get a fantastic glow for the rest of the day. I actually look forward to going to the therapist for that reason.

OH btw did i mention i'm a kindergarten teacher?

That's terrible. It's one thing to waste your own time and go to school high as a student, but to put yourself in an intoxicated state in front of children you're supposed to be educating as well as being a positive influence is absolutely horrible. What you do on your own time doesn't matter, but when your teaching kids you need to be responsible. :X

I always take a bar before I go to the doctor. I am a lot more open and direct with what I want, when usually I'm really shy/anxious...
__

Last time I flew to Egypt I took 4 bars a little too early and had a hard time getting through security. I kept on forgetting to take my shoes off, or my belt, or removing my keys from my pocket, etc...took me like 4 times to get through the metal detector haha.

__

Using opiates and going to class always results in huge drool stains on my notes, but makes those required useless lectures more fun.

Last edited:
I love smoking some tar and just riding my bike around, just looking at other people and thinking how much more free and great I feel than them at the moment

I never tripped at school but I've smoked tar and meth and done lines of coke at lunch or study hall. Tripping at school just doesn't sound good...