• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

Just a word to anyone attending a festival.

I work security for a private contractor at a few places in PA, and just want to say that when security asks you to leave after the show it's probably a good idea to do it. We are told by the owners of the venue to leave people alone during the show and turn a blind eye to drug use, but after the show we are told to make everyone leave, and the way that we are told to do that is by taking people's drugs. Usually the crew I work for will make an announcement that everyone has to be on their way out in 15 minutes and we walk the perimeter shouting this. After we get back to the start of the perimeter we just start searching bags and taking what we want knowing damn well noone is going to file a police report.

All flaming, death threats and general hatred can be sent to my PMs.

Its coming! but what will be having on the menu ;)
any reccomendations?
give your top 3 festival drugs :)

Cannabis
NOS (just the fact everyone gets blasted away for 30 seconds at once and its so bonding if you get me)
Amphetamines (keeps me going when i've been hitting toots since 6 in the morn)

nos good but not for party,amphetamines are bad choice for stupid people

mdma
lsd
and 2cb

LoL on addy is a blast too tho you feel so much better than everyone..
Lol I totally agree.

Going to school on everything. No seriously being fucked before the line of not functioning in school is a great thing.

I love cooking while baked on some good weed . Iv'e also cooked on mushrooms before and it was a blast. I made some dank ass breaded veal. lol my mom was in the kitchen with me while I was tripping and had no idea.

Took my very first acid tab while banged up in young offenders institution. Talk about paranoia for the whole damn night. Kept thinking I could hear the screws keys jangling outside my cell door thinking they were lining up to come in and give me a good kicking.
Had better experiences with acid since then, just goes to prove how much the setting and company influence the trip.

some of my personal favourites;

doing nitrous oxide whilst jumping on a trampoline (whilst under the influence of ketamine)
smoking weed while sunbathing
doing ket/nos/weed on this big-ass cool swing in a park where its like a big basket and 2 or 3 of you can lie down in it
mephedrone\mdma at raves, but cocaine in the pubs...
ketamine while on mdma comedowns

and my fav has got to be
going swimming on ketamine (dont be dumb kids, i have a monster tolerance to ketamine, and swam with sober people who i knew were strong enough to pull me out the water if i did go into an uncontrollable hole, which there was only about 1% of happening anyway)

sex with ghb/crystal hah

shooting zombies on ps3 while tripping on jipper (slang for mxe but i hate the term mxe and jipper is the slang for it anyway)

When I lived on the coast, I always loved eating a few caps of mushrooms or eating a couple nice, potent brownies (or both!) and floating on a raft in the bay.
It should be noted that the bay had no current or significant waves to speak of, in addition it was waist deep up to 2 miles out, and at it's deepest it was only maybe 20 feet. More like a lake that connected to the intracostal waterway etc. ( Is this called a lagoon?)
Would just float up and down physically and mentally and watch the clouds

Yes, I believe that the bay is considered a lagoon. Then the "inlet" is what connects the bay to the ocean. What coast were you on?

Watching a new horror called 'The Roommate' while chillin on 480mg Codeine.

Swimming while high. Probably my favorite thing to do stoned. Being completely free in a body of water to swim around, explore, feel the water all over you. Even just laying on the surface is amazing.

Swimming while high. Probably my favorite thing to do stoned. Being completely free in a body of water to swim around, explore, feel the water all over you. Even just laying on the surface is amazing.

Yes, this is very enjoyable imo. I used to do dope and float around in the ocean and mastered "floating" in the process. The scary thing is, sometimes I would be so out of it, or so caught up in the moment, that I would end up floating dangerous distances. I def wouldn't recommend doing this alone, unless ur in a pool, lake maybe, not the ocean.

Yes, this is very enjoyable imo. I used to do dope and float around in the ocean and mastered "floating" in the process. The scary thing is, sometimes I would be so out of it, or so caught up in the moment, that I would end up floating dangerous distances. I def wouldn't recommend doing this alone, unless ur in a pool, lake maybe, not the ocean.

Yeah definitely, please don't get high and go floating off into riptides.