• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

I once sat on a train doing quick bumps of coke out of a baggie using my door key. No idea how i didnt get spotted, there were fucking cameras everywhere!

My friend and I took shots in the bathroom at the mall I work at. We also just tripped balls there a few days ago and I'm surprised we didn't get kicked out.

Listening to Usher while coming down on dope... Yeah I know but I use to love his music. "You make me wanna..."

running my fingers along my jeans, feeling the static electricity, after a shot of cocaine.

So my friend and I were spying on her boyfriend to see if he was cheating while high on speed. I also tried to catch a cat but it ranaway. Also we kept getting sketched that there were people behind us and I thought a branch was an alligator. We then dance to angerfist throughout the city and then a back alley. Yeah wow. I don't even know how we didn't get stopped by the police.

doing acid and having sex. pretty boring answer, but whatever.

omg, and using my vibrator while i'm nodding, HEAVEN!

Last edited by a moderator:
Favourite things to do on....

After a long 12 mile walk today I began to go through all the nice n nasty substances ive ingested over the years and what I my favourite thing to do on each of them is/would be if were possible.

Btw i apologise if this has been done before :)

Id be interested to know what people like to do after sniffing/shooting etc, and who knows, perhaps some nice ideas might come up...

So for me after a bit of thought I'm thinkin:

MDMA: - Outdoor field/forest rave surrounded by best friends, nature, and picturesque landscapes, right until beyond sunrise. With some Uplifting Trance/House/Dubstep/DnB blaring out through the speakers. Nothing beats that for me.

Mephedrone: - Dancing and talking like crazy followed by hours of sex :) (Although this can contain obvious problems)

Codeine: - Lying down seems very important here, doing pretty much nothing except maybe playing solitaire on the computer.

Ketamine: - Putting on giant headphones and climbing into a film. Terminator 2 worked best for me as I was inside the film the whole time, but was incapable of fear.

Benzos: - Not much. Lying in a field in the sun, potentiating with opiates, or doing something which would usually overcome me with social anxiety.

Zolpidem: - Meditation. Particularly guided meditation. This is just amazing.

Dihydrocodeine: - This has become my DOC, I like to spend a whole day doing anything and everything on this one, particularly talking with friends; it seems to have an almost MDMA like empathetic quality to it :)

Alcohol: - Although I now hate this drug more than most, my favourite times on it were just the usual drunken nights out with mates. Although I did love it at one point for its bad-trip-destroying-properties.

Shrooms: - Anything involving being outside with 60's music playing somewhere in the background. Dont care if its raining or sunning. Talking to the grass was my favourite time on shrooms.

Cocaine: - Just sitting around with friends sniffing, and noticing the increasing speed at which everything is done. Never one of my favourites but my favourite memory of Coke is just dancing at a rave thinking I was the dogs bollocks and pretending I was something from 'Goodfellas'.

2CB: - Clubbing on a podium and imagining you are the DJ leading the entire crowd with your hands.

Salvia - I have literally no idea. Laughing at the fact I have turned into lego blocks???

Cannabis - Again not one of my favourites but taking space cakes and then pretending my bed is a raft whilst listening to Pink Floyd.

Amphetamine - Typing!

LSD - Never had a good experience with it but I reckon watching the Nothern lights.....

Tis all I can think of for now, but I would be interested to hear what other peeps like to do whilst poisoning themselves :)

Take care.

Luke.

Oh Yeh I once went speed dating on Mephedrone, one of the funniest and best experiences of my life.

amphetamines and having fun

What do you do for fun when you're on an amp high? More specifically meth? I picked up a half gram after quitting for 2 weeks and I'm getting extremely high, because of the break. Right now I'm swinging on a swingset and its amazing, I've also just been hanging out with friends talking. what activities would you suggest or want to try?

Swinging on a swing set takes the cake...

In all seriousness, talking and writing are my two favorites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Basic Drug Discussion --> Drug Culture

And pretty much anything is more fun on amphetamines. Except doing nothing. Gotta be doing something.

Dude, next time I tweak I'm definitely gonna do the swingset, that sounds like the most fun thing you could do while on stimulants.

I, too, love writing on amps, and talking, but I will do either till I am blue in the face at times - just babble on and on, rambling. A lot does feel better on amps, almost everything, but I hate eating on amps, which for me is VERY good, since I am enjoying the weight I've been losing, fairly steadily, too. But, yeah, rambling is what I usually end up doing if I feel really amp'd up, and I enjoy it whether written or spoken.