• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The OFFICIAL "Doing ___ on ____ Drug" thread!

Um... definitely. I've taken hydrocodone at pretty much anything you can possibly imagine. You name it, I've taken pain pills while doing it. A rave/party isn't the best opiate environment though.

The Other Drugs Forum is for in depth harm reduction discussion and not a social chat about rave experiences on opioids.

I'll send this over to Drug Culture for you but it might be closed because I really don't think there is much to say about feeling sedated and nodding out at a rave.

OD >>> DC

has anyone ever tried any opiate at a rave/party?

I think opiates would be good for a little while at a rave, but it doesn't last that long. If I started to come down it would kinda suck, and I find that opiates are hard to redose and get the same effects. I would feel awesome for over an hour, but after that, ehh.

not sure if this would be discussed here but what about adderral at raves. im going to a three day massive in vegas and don't plan on rolling there. is adderral a good substitute for all three days?

^ I would say yes to the adderall. It last a long time, and will give you energy. Just make sure that you stay hydrated, drink water even if you don't feel like it. You might be the most precise dancer on that though.

at what doses would you say you would need for a 12 hour time span? is it okay to use 3 consecutive days in a row? or is it like e?

^ 20mgs is always good for me. If you get sleep in between days, you can take it consecutive days. Tolerance builds pretty quickly, so what you feel of that dose the 1st day, you won't the second and third days.

Morphine is the best to just veg out in front of the tv watching movies, ketamine is okay for it but its too hard to focus on plot.

Morph - movies
Ketamine - music & massages
Amphets - research, reading, music and chillin
Shrooms - forest walks, music, stargazing

What's your favorite drug to take on a plane?

What is your favorite drug to pop right before a plane ride? What gives you that extra comfort and takes the edge off of the lines, cramped spaces, horrible seats, and annoying-ass babies crying?

I personally like to take a couple Vics. That makes the plane my own little sanctuary for a couple of hours. 20 mg Hydro, put on my headphones, and I can stare at the back of the seat for the next 2-3 hours and not have a care in the world!

Last edited by a moderator:
What is your favorite drug to pop right before a plane ride? What gives you that extra comfort and takes the edge off of the lines, cramped spaces, horrible seats, and annoying-ass babies crying?
I like to be completely debilitatated.

it used to be 20-40mg valium/2-4mg xanax but since developing a tolerance... any benzo (especially hypnotics) and some oxycontin mixed in some juice just before boarding uduslly does the trick ;)

I'm going to move this to drug culture, doesn't really fit in BDD. Or feel free to continue this discussion in the social thread here! :)

BDD > DC

edit: I also merged your first two posts, hetteras. Hope that's okay, is better to edit your first post than double post if you can help it :)

Benzos benzos benzos. It's how I have made it from NYC to Hawaii. Valium/Klonopin is best, with xanax/ativan for right before boarding to calm the initial take-off anxiety, and the longer acting ones to keep it going. They work well for nausea that comes with motion sickness too (for this reason I cannot consume alcohol and then fly, unlike most of the world. But that's cool, I prefer benzos anyway :) )

opiates... mostly weed too... nothing special... just get me thru the flight... with out this idiot on my right talking to me...

also alcohol... : ) brandy please... but delta hasnt been having brandy.. soo i take sky..

alcohol only, weed makes me way too paranoid during the boarding and security process and when the plane takes off im not stoned anymore..opiates might also be useful but same thing as weed..i would prob get paranoid.. :D

haide

I don't think I've ever flown without xanax. Usually xanax, opiates, and a drink or three pre-flight.