• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

the NEW NEW Heroin Brand Names & Stamps thread, v. Jails Institutions and Death

Hey people, Its been a few days since i posted a review, but now im back, During a recent trip to Paterson, I picked up some absolute FIRE, prob the best shit i have had in months, if you come across these bags get them while you can you will be extremly HIGH and happy, The following stamp is FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!8)

Stamp name: NON STOP

Stamp Graphic-NONE

Color and Consistency/texture of Product: VERY WHITE, AND FLAKEY AS HELL LIKE GOOD DOPE SHOULD BE!.

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: PACKED UP NICE, LOOKED GOOD

Quantity of Product: 8/10- THESE BAGS WERE ABSOLUTE SUPER FIRE AND THEY WEREGIANT THEY HAD ALOT IN THEM I WAS REALLY HAPPY, EACH BAG LOOKED LIKE 2 BAGS SERIOUSLY.

Quality of Product:8.5/10-THESE ARE PROB THE BEST OUT THERE RIGHT NOW THESE BAGS GET YOU SUPER HIGH AND NODDING HARD FOR A LONG TIME, THEY ARE FIRE. SCOOP THEM UP IF YOU COME ACROSS THEM YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID.

PS: THESE BAGS ARE ABSOLUTE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!!!!!!! GET THEM NOW!!=D PEACE OUT AND BE SAFE PEOPLE!

okterrific - i second that...NON STOP is def FIRE. I'd definitely rate them 8-8.5+ across the board. they're GR8888888888888!!!! man i need to go make another trip and stock up on these while they're out there!!! FANTASTIC find. ROA IV..mixes up very clear. AMAZING rush. AMAZING dope. AMAZING count. these will have you nodding NON STOP!!!!

8 PLUS++++++++++++

City: Paterson, NJ
Color: Blue
Name/Graphic: DEATHWISH/tombstone graphic
Quality: 5/10
Quantity: 8/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: Very average quality shit, but GIANT bags

City: Irvington, NJ
Color: Red
Name/Graphic: ASS N' TITTIES/no graphic
Quality: 7/10
Quantity: 5/10
ROA: Snorted
Notes: My boy swears on these so I went with him this morning to try and there really good. Not super fire, but really straight nonetheless. Average size quantity. Darker than the white stuff outta P-town.

just picked these up...

~Pittsburgh~

*ROA: IV*

730 Virus
Stamp: "730 Virus" in purple lettering.
Quality: 7/10, best I've had in Pittsburgh in a while. Flakey white powder mixes up perfectly in water no substance left behind, everything dissolves. Gives you a nice rush with a nice long high, made me feel nauseous which hasn't happened in a while.
Quantity: 4-5/10, picked up 2 buns so I haven't looked through most of them but the ones I did do were small.
Other Comments: Like I said mixed up perfectly, the water was almost a clear golden color.

yea i have had these straight since that day i posted i was on my way to get em. . so like since saturday maybe. . .

def cop these if you can get em. .it is the first time i really nodded hard in a few weeks without having to do 5 shots of 5

also:

there are some called:

fully loaded - red stamp
quantity 4/10
quality 6/10
almost as good as the 730 virus just not as much D in the bag
dope is very similiar though. . not brownish or tan but more of a gray/whitish product, but mixes up dark yellow/brown

STAMP NAME: KING KONG

COLOR: RED

GRAPHIC: NONE

QUANITY: 4.5

QUALITY: 4.5

OTHER: A touch below avg, not complete garbage, will get ya off E, but def grab something else if possible.

STAMP NAME: TRUE BLOOD

COLOR: RED

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 5

OTHER: avg shit, bags are from avg to jus a lil above

STAMP NAME: DIRTY MONEY

COLOR: MULTI COLORED- GREEN, PURPLE, RED

QUANITY: 6

QUALITY: 7

OTHER: DEF ABOVE AVG, SOLID SHIT..

Lately I been getting shit outta Asbury area, all dude's had the past almost week now is King Kong so I decided to see what was good in Newark, got the Dirty Money which I was happy with..

its really funny that you put the little thing about newark in there, cause i read your top 2 posts and i agree totally with the rating, and we have both of them around still. . guess we will be gettin some more outa north jersey. . haha

Oh quick question???? when you copped them red stamped "true Bloods" did you get any that were stamped on the wrong side of the bag. . .i know this happens from time to time, BUT, i recently copped them and there was an un usual amount of them stamp on the backside

also i think Pittsburgh has gotten a huge shipment from somewhere totally different recently. . this newer D (not the King Kongs, or the True Bloods) the 730 virus, and the fully loaded are almost a whitish/grayish color, they are in really big size bags too!

NON STOP
Graphic: None.
Appearence: This dope is fairly white & a fair amount sticks to the bag. The bags were nicely wrapped (standard size rectangle).
Quality: 8/10
Quanity: 9/10
ROA: Intranasal
Comments: Whoa boy. These bags were fairly good dope, definetely somewhere above average - I was happy. The size is what brings it home wit' the bags. Out of 20 bags 18 of them were at least halfway to the third fold - FUCK YEAH *damien*...Highly recommend you grab these - quality dope and honestly a shitload of it.

NON STOP
Appearence: This dope is fairly white & a fair amount sticks to the bag. The bags were nicely wrapped (standard size rectangle).
Quanity: 7/10
Comments: This is the same dope as the Red "Non-Stops". This is very good D, be careful. The bags were slightly less packed then there red counterparts.

#One Heat
Comments: Same Dope as "Non Stop". These have been mixed in with the "Non Stops" & "True Religions". Def. the same dope good stuff.

True Religion
Graphic: True Religion Jeans Horseshoe Logo
Comments: Once again this is the same as "Non Stop" and "#One Heat". Danknesssss...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
re: #1 HEAT

I personally haven't had the blue #1 heat, but I've had the red ones, and they're def not the same if you're rating them an 8...the red ones were in the bigger flimsy bags (which i usually consider a big red flag)and are pretty much garbage...maybe a 4 or a 5. Just a lil warning....:\

its really funny that you put the little thing about newark in there, cause i read your top 2 posts and i agree totally with the rating, and we have both of them around still. . guess we will be gettin some more outa north jersey. . haha

Oh quick question???? when you copped them red stamped "true Bloods" did you get any that were stamped on the wrong side of the bag. . .i know this happens from time to time, BUT, i recently copped them and there was an un usual amount of them stamp on the backside

also i think Pittsburgh has gotten a huge shipment from somewhere totally different recently. . this newer D (not the King Kongs, or the True Bloods) the 730 virus, and the fully loaded are almost a whitish/grayish color, they are in really big size bags too!

Nah I didn't see any stamped on the wrong side, but I dont think I was really paying attention. Its funny cause when I first knew I was going to get them I looked them up and seen that you said that, so I meant to look at them to see if they was stamped like that too.

Non Stop
Quality: 7.5
Quanity: 8

Wow! I am really happy with Ptown lately, never fails to disappoint, my guy ran out of Next Levels (unfortunately) but he said this was just as good!
Although it wasn't anywhere near as strong as next level, it def was on point!
The size was the same, quality was a little more diluted. but was def fire.

I remember non stop from last year, thats all i used to get! these seem to be a weaker version, but they are nicely sized!

copped some of these green stamp in white bag, it was too faded to see what it said but the D was really white and when put in spoon with water there was lots of crystals that had a hard time dissolving (i put some heat under it and they dissolved)... i suspect fent but there was no brown to it so basically it was fent with cut and i would say
quality- 3
quantity- 5 IV
but just scooped some of those lucky 13s
quality- 6.5
quantity- 5 IV
^these are alright nothing especially special

City or state stamp was copped in: CMD - Camden, NJ

Stamp name: Day and Night

Stamp Color: White Bag, with Blue font

Stamp Graphic (if any): Just the words "Day and Night"

Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Tanish color, not to dark but not to light in color

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neat

Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 8.5/9 - generous amount

Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8 - some pretty good shit ;)

ROA: IV

Comments: Out of all the diesel in Camden, this is top of the line. The spot is pretty safe, and well ran. They hook you up with a free one when you get ten or more, which is becoming a rare practice in Camden these days. All the bags are consistent in size, its not like there are some fat ones and some beat ones. The rush is really good, and the high is nice as well. I would definitely recommend this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

City or state stamp was copped in: CMD - Camden, NJ

Stamp name: Da Source

Stamp Color: Blue bag with black font

Stamp Graphic (if any): Just the words "Da Source"

Color and Consistency/texture of Product: Tanish color, a little darker than most dope

Quality/neatness of stamp and packaging: Neat, and in dime bags.

Quantity of Product (1-10 scale): 9 - probably the biggest bags in Camden- IMO.

Quality of Product (1-10 scale): 8 - some pretty good shit ;)

ROA: IV

Comments: This spot is very well known through out Camden. The dope is good and the bags are always big. The spot is well known by cops, and the people who run it are on strick time schedule and they also shut it down sometimes for a few hours whenever they get suspicious of cops or anything else. But when they are out, its usually the top or one of the top spots to cop. You can never go wrong wit Da source.

if you go out to CMD to get dope i would definetly hit up these spots first and try to cop there...to me everything else is second best.

My boy claims its from the same people that had the Fame bags and those were pretty above average. I dunno what to think.

pITTSBURGH
thursday mornin

quick question on the Pittsburgh true Religions
do they got the guitar playin buhda stamped in green or are they the new ones with the LoGo on them(and what color stamp)

i might cop these if i cant get them 730viruses. . or maybe just get em anyway cause i got a few bricks yesterday of the 730viruses in purple and they were literally beat to hell. not the dope or nuttin. . stuff is close to fire!!!! but the packaging .seriously; looks like they were lugged around in a backpack a throughout the city and thrown in the clothes dryer. . .when i opened the first brick in the car to toss off a couple bags to my ride, i lost probably 0.2 due to a few bags bein ripped and just bad packing. . .you should of seen the look on my boys dope-sick face when all that powder went flyin in the air and he was only gettin a couple bags for the ride he gave me cause he didnt have no money!

thanks and be safe out there. .. my girl got hit this week. . them city steps are hotter then a 2 peckered billy goat in the afternoon. .

*** MODS. . dont know if i should have put that steps warning but there are "City" steps everywhere throughout the city. probably over 150-200 sets going up and down through every hood in the city. linkin different parts of neighborhoods . .just wanted to throw a warning out to "Those Who Know" what im talkin bout. . . if you dont like it ill erase it, or feel free to!
thank you
peace TechUser

pITTSBURGH
thursday mornin

quick question on the Pittsburgh true Religions
do they got the guitar playin buhda stamped in green or are they the new ones with the LoGo on them(and what color stamp)

i might cop these if i cant get them 730viruses. . or maybe just get em anyway cause i got a few bricks yesterday of the 730viruses in purple and they were literally beat to hell. not the dope or nuttin. . stuff is close to fire!!!! but the packaging .seriously; looks like they were lugged around in a backpack a throughout the city and thrown in the clothes dryer. . .when i opened the first brick in the car to toss off a couple bags to my ride, i lost probably 0.2 due to a few bags bein ripped and just bad packing. . .you should of seen the look on my boys dope-sick face when all that powder went flyin in the air and he was only gettin a couple bags for the ride he gave me cause he didnt have no money!

thanks and be safe out there. .. my girl got hit this week. . them city steps are hotter then a 2 peckered billy goat in the afternoon. .

*** MODS. . dont know if i should have put that steps warning but there are "City" steps everywhere throughout the city. probably over 150-200 sets going up and down through every hood in the city. linkin different parts of neighborhoods . .just wanted to throw a warning out to "Those Who Know" what im talkin bout. . . if you dont like it ill erase it, or feel free to!
thank you
peace TechUser

ya them steps suck! sorry your girl got busted!

yo been awhile since i posted, havent had internet much, but ive gotten a lot of dif stuff...

hamburger helper
green bag, small size, very average stuff 6/10

state of emergency
red bag, just words, about the same as the HH, 6/10

7 up
green bag, written like the logo on the soda bottle, again average size and strength, 6/10

coca cola
green stamp, written like the drink, strong shit, just small size, 6.5/10

guns n roses
pink stamp, gun with roses wrapped around the barrel, average and size and slightly above average stuff, 6.5/10

adoration
red stamp, no picture just the word. pretty big bags, also real good stuff, had em for about a week, 7.5/10

departure
blue stamp, pretty full bags, pretty strong too, burn to blow em, like em a lot, 8/10

section 8
green stamp, just the words. These were the best ones in months around here, had em for 2 weeks solid, and they were full, and killer dope. 9/10

lucky 13
different size of actual bag, slightly wider and one less fold. got em cold coppin, bag is really really elabrate, most artistic bag ive ever seen, had a skull wearing a top hat and flames around it. also dark dope, i think it was actual H as opposed to the almst always fentanyl thats white and powdery around here. good shit, 8/10

true religion
red stamp, words and a horse shoe in red above it. Pretty strong stuff, bags are average or slightly aove average size, strength is good. 7/10

star track
green stamp, just the words. the bags were slightly bigger than average sized, but a few would be awesome. I had one out of these that was the single biggest bag i have ever had in my life, the dope is good, and the size is generally good too. 8/10

i know ive had more in the last month but i cant remember off the top of my head, hope everyone is bein safe and havin fun...

Hey checker, Are you in the Burgh? . . .just curious cause i ahve had all but 1 of them in the last month. . . i would have rated them a little lower numbers, prob due to tolerance and IV admin ; BUT, your rating from bag to bag is very consistant and the numeral in between ratings for me would be the same. . .so ima start checkin your posts more closely if you are from here. . . Thanks and keep up the good work. . .

and lets all hope to get the good "WORK"!

Pittsburgh
Thursday Morning

just copped the 730 viruses again today, and seems like these ones aint so beat on. . .i havent opened them yet; but the outer wrappings dont look so thrashed. . however i got the last several Bs of these he had. . anyway; they are wrapped normally and then in the saran(sp?) wrappin that holds the bricks together and it looks like there is a shit ton of powder stuck on the saran wrap and between the actual brick paper and the saran wrapping so hopefully they arent bad when i open them up. . .they look alot better tho just lookin through the plastic. . them bricks yesterday had rounded corners!!!!!. . LOL

Star Legends - red stamp (big word star, and legends in cusive writing undernieth)
quantity - 5-6/10
quality - **** i will have to update this, i havent done them; but they are good. . my boy just did three and he is doin what happens when you do decent dope, im tryin to drive and he is droolin and talkin half sentences. . . LoL

the star legend dope looks like this new stuff goin around the burgh lately, slightly whitish/grayish and mixes up clean and dark yellow to icetea color!!!!!! cant wait to try em out(then ill put up a review) they look like they might be smokin if not a lil bit of fire .. heehe. . .just wanted to throw em up here to let yall know they are def not garbage

Peace!!
TechUser

anyone got any word on some stamps called S550?

light blue s550 - these are im pretty sure the only ones around rite now. got 5 of em mixed in with some fire - but the s550 are TRASH. there is NO DOPE in them- mixes up light as water and does absolutely NOTHING. the purple s550 that were always around like 6 months ago were ALWAYS good nice and dark wen mixed diesel. which is why at first i was like oh nice some s550's its been a minute; nope; terrible. thankfully i got my 5 bags bak. well, enjoy.

pittsburgh thurs morn...VENDETTA-green into red, no graphic

Quality-6/10
Quanity-6/10
Neatness-6/10
all around about average, alittle better nothing to brag about but will do the job...stay high and stay safe, holla atcha boi!!!

yo tech those true religions are the ones with budha playing the guitar haha but they pretty much the exact same as 730 virus's same color d and same mix up in water, there good so grab em..

Stamp: Kawasaki ( had a picture of a motorcycle on it, not a cruiser, not a rocket the bike thats inbetween i dunno the name for )

Quantity 4/10: A little less dope than the fame bags it looks like a similar stamp bc the font is the same quality the dope is whiter than anything i've had recently... i give it a 3.5/10 its fucking trash but there's some heroin in it or some sort of opiate. It took me almost half a bundle to get off e. I wish I didn't buy three buns of this. If you have no other option and you have to get off e, get a half a bun of this shit bc that's what it'll take. atleast it was cheaper than usual

price: not allowed

Last edited by a moderator: