Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

be ready soon

almost ready 45min later

without drugs ~1hr later

fu

He calls me pulling up into the driveway right after I typed this... patience... plus I got a lil extra. And one bud is solid purp.
I hate when that happens

A long one for anyone who even cares to read it. Years ago this was, some minor details or moments are probably forgotten/missing but I remember most of it.

One time after not being able to find any green stuff for a while.. I could occasionally get some from time to time but for some reason couldn't for months. (had moved to a new area) I finally got in contact with someone in the next town over through someone I had bought from a long time before, who could supposedly get a quarter oz of high grade. So drive the 15 mins or so there, I'm here. I parked a little bit down the street in front of this empty lot. He lives out in the sticks but kind of like in a "neighborhood" if that's what you want to call it because there are other small, ghetto looking houses in the area on a set of two or three streets. He is outside his dumpy looking house playing his guitar, guy looked pretty harmless. I remember seeing him one time I went to pick up a while back, he happened to be in the back of the person's car I was meeting. So we talk for a minute or so, and he's like, "I'm short some man. I just weighed it out and im a few grams short. I have to call my buddy to bring me some more. Sorry dude I thought I had enough." or whatever. So I was like okay, whatever... (kind of like fuck... I wanted this to be a quick thing!) We go to his porch & i can see he has the door open, he has friends over sitting on the couch in the living room-they don't say much. One of them has a really obvious pedo mustache, im guessing a joke? They're some geeky, gamer looking dudes. All of them in they're early 20's. We shoot the shit for a couple minutes, then we actually went inside his house for a few minutes and he is like "mi casa es su casa" & he's talking... showing me his bong & what not. It's a dump inside. And I'm like " hey dude, I'll just take whatever you have on you. It's fine." because at this point I am a little annoyed but not angry. & he's like "nah man, it's cool. My friend can hook you up really good. He has a lot more." and he's being really insistent on calling "his buddy". I pretty much just agree... So he gets on the phone and I hear him talking to someone. & he gets off the phone he tells me he's on his way.

At this point, I'm feeling a little hesitant because I haven't done the middle-man kind of thing in a long time & I thought it'd be a quick pickup and on my way. Minutes go by, now I have been at his place for atleast a good 20 minutes & I'm starting to think that something is fishy & this whole thing may be a set-up but then thinking they're a bunch of scrawny dudes they're not going to try anything. Plus I haven't smoked in months... We're out on his porch at this point, and his friends came out with us, we talk some but not as much as when I first got there... So the dude finally arrives in his car. He's in a black car with lime green rims-COOL! I start to walk towards the car, and the guy stops me(who I was initially going to get the shit from.) not physically but he says to me, "No dude! Don't go to his car! He doesn't do that. Hand me your money." Immediately I think in my head, wtf... I'm like, "Dude, I can't give you my money. I can just get it from him." And one of his friends says, "He isn't going to steal your money, just give him your money." & we go back and forth for a few seconds sort of... Looking back, at this point I should've just got outta dodge but for some reason I thought maybe there is still a small chance of scoring some green. Now, he is getting mad with me that I'm not forking over the cash.

I walk up to the guy's window (it is halfway down.) and I say to him, "He wants me to give him my money, I'm right here let's just do it now." & he looks at me , doesn't say anything. Obviously this wasn't going anywhere & I wasn't going to get what I came there for. So I am angry now. I say "wow, i came out here for this. Fuck you all." And he starts saying, "You come here to my house & disrespect me! You don't trust me!?" & cursing. It didn't take long till it got to the point where him & his friends started walking towards me fast, a few moments. I'm not a small person but I don't want to try to take on more than 4 people nor do I want to fight anyone in general so I jog off to my car & drive out of there... cursing pretty much the whole way back.

What I believe he was going to do... either a. take my cash, get in his friend's car & take off... leaving me there with his group of friends. OR b. take my cash, come back with a really skimpy bag.

Oh well, shit happens. Was years ago, learned from the mistakes.

^ Or, he just wanted to to make a few extra dollars middle manning it for you since it was his connect.

my dealer is super nice, I order online and get my stuff shipped by mail! always original stuff, no bullshitting. I don't buy on the streets anymore, the web has more opportunities to purchase propper dope!

^ Or, he just wanted to to make a few extra dollars middle manning it for you since it was his connect.

Man, I hate "middle manning". Every time I've been fucked over on a deal, its involved some convoluted set up involving a middle man.

I have done it innumerable times for others, though...not really for extra money, usually I just expect whoever I'm helping to share some of their drugs with me lol.

. You don't trust me!?" & cursing. It didn't take long till it got to the point where him & his friends started walking towards me fast, a few moments. I'm not a small person but I don't want to try to take on more than 4 people nor do I want to fight anyone in general so I jog off to my car & drive out of there... cursing pretty much the whole way back.

Oh well, shit happens. Was years ago, learned from the mistakes.

Gotta love those "you dont trust me" or similar stupid statements that they use to make it seem like youre the difficult one. How I despise middlemen and dealing with lowlifes. Unfortunately I think eventually all dealers disappoint you. Unless your relationship with one is cut short for whatever reason and hasnt yet come to that point.

And I dont see any mistakes in your story, you did great, 90% wouldve given the money IMO. But when your instincts start telling you somethings fishy it almost always is.

^

"Unfortunately I think all dealers dissapoint you. Unless your relationship with one is cut short for whatever reason and hasnt yet come to that point."

I had a guy in the previous location where I lived (before the incident that I was talking about in this thread.) that I thought was a pretty good, reliable dealer. 90% of the time you could count on him to answer his phone at pretty much any time of the day-late night, early morning, middle of the day, whatever. & his prices were fair, the product was good quality. He was zaney but seemed harmless. I never had a problem with him. After I relocated I talked to friends and aquantinces that I had introduced to him & during the conversation they told me that he was now .5'ing bags, having people come to his house to buy from him but then having to go to another location with him to actually get it off of someone else (maybe his supplier?), having young teenage girls at his house all the time (this guy was in his mid 40's or so.), and always telling crazy stories about when he was in "the spec ops." (I remember one time before I moved he mentioned briefly that he used to be in the Spec Ops but never went into a full story... Maybe this was the start of his weirdness that I did not get to see because I moved.) He told one of my friends that he was in contact with Barack Obama & was giving him the coordinates of where Osama Bin Laden was so that they could take him out. My friend told me that a couple visits later he showed him a flag taken from his compound that Barack Obama had supposedly mailed to him so that he would know Bin Laden was killed. Then he asked if he could borrow his (my friend's) scale & moved a couple days later, taking it with him.

I feel for ya all after reading some of these stories on here!!

I used to go thru some of this shit when I was buying oxys, opana, percs, xannies, etc. the times I did have to go thru a middleman, I had to meet them, give them the money, then sit and wait for them to return ( plus I usually had to make it worth their time= 1 or 2 pills). and back then, Id text them around 2-3pm, they would agree on a time and place to meet, usually was around 2 hours later, then sometimes it took them longer to go to the guy, and get back...just getting 20 pills was a very long process...although I will say EVERY single time I texted this middleman, I always got it within the same day, I think the longest time was waiting 7 hours, but I think they were waiting for the guy to get off work or to get home.

I dont have these problems now tho, all I cop now is H and if I text my connection at 11am, I will be meeting them by 11:30/ 11:45 am. and no matter what time of day I hit them up, its always within the hour they are meeting me. Plus, in over 3 something years, they have NEVER been out.

My old main smack dealer was the most professional I've ever dealt with of any substance and he was super ghetto...his shit was always pure poison..the real raw. Plus it was always phat, he'd give vials away BC he knew I was a long term customer. But all good things come to an end for a reason it seems...

My old main smack dealer was the most professional I've ever dealt with of any substance and he was super ghetto...his shit was always pure poison..the real raw. Plus it was always phat, he'd give vials away BC he knew I was a long term customer. But all good things come to an end for a reason it seems...

Maybe its for the best? I know my habit wouldn't be as bad if I didn't have such decent connects. If I had to deal with the BS of my early days I'd quite out of sheer frustrstion

I'm here to bitch about my non-existent dealer. The closest I've found was one dude smoking people out during a festival in downtown Phoenix.

Great.

I'm here to bitch about my non-existent dealer. The closest I've found was one dude smoking people out during a festival in downtown Phoenix.

Dude, you live in a medical state... You're either under 18 or you're not trying hard enough.

Today I stopped at the dispensary on the way home from running errands they were out of free nugrun grams AND free medium t-shirts. Real bummer lol. Still got 4 grams of incredible hash for a great price though: SFV OG x Raskal OG, Paris OG, Blue Dream, Hogsbreath, Skywalker OG, Freshly Squeezed (couple of half grams in there)

Okay, think I have posted on this before but have to bitch now..my dealer has had his meds stolen soooo many times and the doc would do it but said it was just a one time thing, well he has done it a couple of times in less than a year and I think the doctor has cut him off...it just kinda sucks cuz that was my main benzo source and I'm out right now. I'm pissed cuz it's christmas and all I have is Suboxone,lol. Oh, and my other dealer, I'll call her every now and again but not that often, gets Hydro/Percs/Xanax and can get bud,but the bud dried up(it was really good)becaucse the grow operation got busted...anyway always says she will call txt me when she gets some but never does, for some reason I think she thinks I'm a narc, but she's 'known' me for like 8 years now, if ya haven't gotten arrested after me gettin like 30 norcos and some xanax and bud a few times, I think I'm ok? I gotta txt her after christmas, I hope she has footballs...

The only thing I can think of is when my dealer (mostly weed) gave me 19 instead of 20 norcos lol. Other than that he's great I even get my bud delivered to my front door. :D

"ay whats up, i am getting your bag together right now, im about to head over there."

two days later...

"ay yah i am getting your bag together now. im about to be there i promise"

legit this shit happened from sunday, and he finally came through on tuesday. just other shit about fucking dealer time too. like just fucking tell me that you dont have a ride, or that you cant make it out tonight, or that it is going to be a good 5-6 hrs before you can come. dont have me anxious as fuck waiting on your ass calling you every hour to see where you at, THEN fucking yell at me because i am calling you asking where you are. dont tell me to be patient when i have been waiting 2 fucking days for your ass. just be straight up about the time, dont have me waiting up into 2 or 3am when i have to get up early the next morning for work and you KNOW there is no way you can make it to me. literally i dont have a problem with waiting because most of the time i am not buying that much and i dont have a ride and i understand you dont have a ride either and you have to get someone to drive you over to me but seriously come on man lets be realistic. even after i offer you basically FREE money ontop of the money for the dope for you to get here soon or to even jut give me a serious time, you cant even give me a legit time. i have no problem paying extra money because you are driving it to me so i dont have to go through the sketchiness of going down to the bluff or downtown ATL by the Georgia dome and risk getting arrested like every other white person that goes down there, just give me some legitimate answers and have some integrity when you say you will be somewhere at a certain time..

oh yah and dont tell me you have fucking change then have me get there at 11pm on christmas fucking eve when all the fucking stores are closed to tell me that you dont have change. lol i guess i kind of played myself into that one. usually my dude has good shit too ( the dude i fuck with now), but i hate when people tell me "oh it is that A1 shit, it is that china white bro, that straight smack" when your shit fucking sucks. how can i do $100 worth of dope and not be nodding? like wtf? that makes no sense.

oh also when i used to smoke weed, when the fucking dealer gives me all sorts of bullshit names, or even with other drugs but usually just with weed, to make me think that it is good shit. do i look 14 to you? do i care if you call it skunk or afghan kush or aj green or any stupid dumbass name you got on the internet? no because that shit is made up and unless you got a growery in your backyard or you work at a dispensary, that shit is not going to be good..

also, dont try to sell me wellbutrin and stupid fucking drugs and tell me they are amphetamines and or whatever the fuck and tell me i am going to get fucked up. dont try to tell me that your gabapentin is a painkiller and try to charge me as much as a oxycodone for that shit, i know more about that shit than you motherfucker, i used to have a prescription to that. dont try to sell me shit for unreasonable prices.

when i ask, "how much do you charge for a point of heroin." dont tell me, "i cant tell you until i see the money, that is too much info i dont give out info like that." LIKE LOLOL?? you make yourself sound so stupid. dont try to sell me heroin that is half grey powder and half of it is a horribly crushed blue pill with the seroquel pills are sitting right beside the bag of dope and they are blue. dont tell me snorting seroquel is going to get me fucked up.

AND LOL at people who try to sell blunts dipped in codeine and cocaine ciggs. that shit does not work ok, the codeine willl burn and deteriorate and wont do shit if you try to smoke it.

listen i know my shit, i have no problem paying extra for good shit and for delivering, but dont think that i wont notice if you short me and dont think i will ever come back to you... do you know how many fucking heroin dealers there are in Atlanta? act like you are doing me a huge favor to middle-man/deliver dope when i am paying you EXTRA fucking money for you basically to get high for free for dropping off to me and then skimp me. i am doing you a favor bitch....

omg i fucking hate when dealers start yelling at you and acting like you stupid or some shit when you ask questions or call them too much. look bitch, i can find other people to do business with, you are a business man/woman, act like it. yes drugs do essentially sell themselves, but dont think just because i need heroin that i need YOU.

dont try to do all this extra shit. like if we meet at a place like a gas station, then all of a sudden a nasty car crash happens, dont stpp servicing me so that you can be some superman and go help the people when a whole mother fucking squad of police men about to show up. then dont be going around to everyone inside, outside, and around the gas station telling people the story of what happened and how you helped them out the fucking car like a superhero when you have an OUNCE of heroin AND an OUNCE of cocaine on you. you aint fucking superman fucking retard and that extra shit

sometimes he gives me more drugs than I want.

like he will round the total up to the next K, and just throw in a bunch of bomb shit for me to smoke.

Drug dealers who have an embarrassing lack of knowledge of the drug they themselves are trying to peddle are always pretty lame.

Drug dealers who get annoyed easily with their customers are irrational and unprofessional, unreliable partners in business.

These two above me are spot on.
1 know your shit guy...
2 it's custo service when it comes down to it and it will affect your business eventually.

Right now my dealer workworks at the clinic.
she gives me as much as or little as I'd like.
Only con takes two hours to get in an out cause all the new in takes and rules accompanying them.

Harmo I got a guy like that to will sell me a bag roll a j for us then just give it to me or packs or whatever. Usually get him back with a Benny or so, wonder what he'd say about me on here lol!

Dude, you live in a medical state... You're either under 18 or you're not trying hard enough.

Little bit of a necropost but neither. I could get weed if I wanted to, but that's about all I see regularly. The person I've gotten anything I wanted from won't even introduce me to the guy he gets his shit from because "he's a fag" or some bullshit like that.

But whether or not this is a medical state is irrelevant when you hate weed.