The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

only thing i can complain about is the 5 min drive lol. We still sat down this morning and had a joint together and his wife made coffee while i was playing with the eldest son who loves me as i use to babysit him in his younger days. So i just don't like the drive, he needs to move closer šŸ¤Ŗ

Things have got pretty bad around here recently in regards to prices going up considerably and less quality gear.
In the last 3-4 weeks I have been ripped of $2000 by 3 different people!
The first guy ripped me off $1200, had been going through him a while, was always solid before that, hung out with him sometimes etc

second dude was a friend of a friend who sold us half a g of msm and not gear.

3rd guy Iā€™ve known the longest and been going through him for a while and he ripped me off $500 too

over shady and shit people ripping me off, Iā€™m nervous every time I get on.

Dealing with connects and people who use in general is the absolute worst part of using. No matter who the connect is, someone new or someone Iā€™ve known for a minute, and no matter what substance Iā€™m getting, itā€™s all the same. Everyone has said it before, the stupid ass waiting and getting promised ā€œfireā€ when they know itā€™s bunk. A new one Iā€™ve been getting are when Iā€™m talking to one and they just stop texting then I get a text the next day saying they got arrested or something. Lol like whatā€™s your excuse when you just stop texting me the other times? Give me a break.

White guys got the best meth
Haitians got the best weed
Black guys got the best rock
Hispanics got the best dope
Indians/arabs got the best powder

But they're all a bunch of fuckers.

Except the Haitians.

My dealer is awesome no complaints. Rock bottom prices, good shit, delivers promptly. Have to buy large though because itā€™s from way out of town.

locally.. sketchy people who are all messed up donā€™t know what theyā€™re doing rip me off or overcharge badly. Only any good in a pinch if Iā€™m not looking for quantity. Some guy owes me 160 for 2-3 weeks now, still texts me randomly and makes plans, never shows up. I donā€™t even give a shit, small fryā€™s to find out if heā€™s any good or a fucking scammer feeding his habit. Heā€™d feed his habit way better if he knew where to go and did people good, but most of these guys havenā€™t figured that out and never will. Low level bullshit.

So update on the connect situation. I found a new one about a week ago and literally sheā€™s the best Iā€™ve found out here. Good quality, doesnā€™t take all day, will give me more if the last time I was shorted a bit. Bless!!

The one and only plug I ever had was great. He delivered to my door in 45 minutes, with a fresh rig and gave me $10 off

My dealer upped the price of coke thats fucking cut to shit to $100 a gram. So i havent bought off him in months. But fuck i miss coke.

My friend had a guy who was shorting bags of coke. When confronted about it he was like these ain't grams they are $xx.xxx bags

I have a good dealer too. He stopped by my work today with two blisters of Tramadol. He's like the only dealer I've had that I don't have to wait around for.

My most disappointing story was buying two bundles of H and ending up with the most expensive brown sugar Iā€™ve EVER bought. Went ahead and mixed up my typical shot, which was two bags at the time, hit, and feltā€¦ nothing. Did another shot, two more bags, still felt nothing. So at this point, I mix up another bag, and felt nothing. Did yet another bad out of desperation, and nothing. Well, my stupid ass dipped my pinky in the bag and tasted it. Brown. Fucking. Sugar. The kind that you make cookies with. Flushed the rest and suffered. Never. Again. ā˜¹ļø

I donā€™t have anything to complain about my dealers that were on the block, other then getting paranoid sometimes but I understand why or needing to wait for the runner to drop another brick off. But my dealer before that lived to tell us a time, we would get there and heā€™d play the ten more minutes, 20 more minutes, Iā€™m coming out in just a sec, and still give shit prices. But now my rant is that I canā€™t fucking find one after moving to south Florida, and that has me frustrated right nowā€¦ I miss PA.