• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

This mother fucker who always has excellent mdma and doses them out nicely gyptd me for the 1st time tonight. I am furious wasted my last bit of cash on some fuckin bull shit low dosed capsules. feels like i took 90mg enough to tease me. I tried callin em and he said ppl are rolling hard off the same capsules. its BULL SHIT im about to call em back.

God damn can i at least get the drugs i fucking payed for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry rant over...:|:|

Man... My dude is starting to become a joke, for real. I only chip 1-2x a month, since I'm on subs.

Well, lately he's just been playing games and dicking me around. I texted him yesterday to see if I could get a couple bags. He said he was good, so I started heading his way, (30-40 mins) & he quits answering his phone. So then he texts me and says he's waiting on HIS dude.

Motherfucker, you just told me you were good! You knew I was coming out there. What the fuck? So I told him to forget about it, and that I was going to hit up his cousin. & magically, five minutes later he's all "I got whatchu need dog. Holler at me."

Nah, I'm all right. I already spent my money elsewhere, player.

...if you were as good/reliable as you used to be, I wouldn't mind waiting every once in awhile. But you've just fallen off, homey. Step your game back up, or just quit all together.

Man... My dude is starting to become a joke, for real. I only chip 1-2x a month, since I'm on subs.

Well, lately he's just been playing games and dicking me around. I texted him yesterday to see if I could get a couple bags. He said he was good, so I started heading his way, (30-40 mins) & he quits answering his phone. So then he texts me and says he's waiting on HIS dude.

Motherfucker, you just told me you were good! You knew I was coming out there. What the fuck? So I told him to forget about it, and that I was going to hit up his cousin. & magically, five minutes later he's all "I got whatchu need dog. Holler at me."

Nah, I'm all right. I already spent my money elsewhere, player.

...if you were as good/reliable as you used to be, I wouldn't mind waiting every once in awhile. But you've just fallen off, homey. Step your game back up, or just quit all together.

Amen brother. Amen.

Waiting on my guy. He said he'd be here in 20 min like 50 min ago. He used to be SO on point with time. Lately he's been making me wait. Annoying. To think of all the time wasted waiting to cop. I've been spoiled cuz my guys are mega on point so I bitch when I have to wait 20 min. Good problems to have lol. I found solid ppl and did away with all unreliable idiots that play games. It's bad also tho cuz it fuels the addiction that much more.

So, since my last post I've copped a couple bags from the dude ^ there.

&...he's a ticking time bomb waiting to go off. His left arm and hand were SO fucking swollen, probably from where he's missing, not to mention he probably has a shitty IV technique as well. I can't say I'm really surprised, though.

Shit, I grabbed from him like 6 months ago and he had a huge bandage on his neck, so I ask him wSup with it? This motherfucker had to go to the ER to get an abscess lanced and drained in his neck. God DAMN dude. You blew all your veins away already? Straight for the jugular then, eh? & at that time, I know of two other abscesses he had lanced, one in each arm.

I have a feeling this dude isn't going to be around much longer. & the sad part is, is it could all be avoided by having a good IV tek, and him not being a moron. I've tried to educate him on the HR tip, but he wasn't trying to hear it. So what's a kid to do?

Fuck, man. No wonder the business side of him has fallen off.

My asshole dealer came the other night, I'm waiting on an 8th of meph, he pulls up on his bike outside and I motion for him to come round the back, even text him first telling him. He drives off ignores his phone and eventually texts a rude as hell message saying he's not fucking about. Takin my custom elsewhere. Fucking hate people that get too big for their boots.

asshole went on vacation. because I did and didn't shut the fuck up about it and he was like 'well i gotta go now mate'

My asshole dealer came the other night, I'm waiting on an 8th of meph, he pulls up on his bike outside and I motion for him to come round the back, even text him first telling him. He drives off ignores his phone and eventually texts a rude as hell message saying he's not fucking about. Takin my custom elsewhere. Fucking hate people that get too big for their boots.
Damn, now that's a fuckin asshole right there. Jesus

Crazy fools..dropping names and places...jeez if I was your dealer and knew you was gettin my name out there on the web, I'd probably break ya knee caps....and of all people to mention , a bike gang...bloody hell you's are dicin with death....fools like you's get dealers busted....I can imagine how many others you's have told...bahhhh..dogs....

Let hear your story about all the times when you thought you were able to get some and after waiting what seem to be an eternity , you ended up with nothing.

As an opiate lover, the urge is strong. There were countless time when I was promise that I could grab some OC in a set amount of time. After waiting what seem to be years but actually just days, I end up having to wait some more.

When your friend tells you that it coming in, don't you just stare at the clock until it time.

So I was suppose to get some today, destroy my two month sobriety and have a wicked friday night but I got the dreaded, it should be coming in tomorrow or Sunday.

I hate when people tell you a set time because I know I always have to wait just a bit longer to get them. It makes me so manic.

Let hear your stories of broken promises.

Never was an opiate addict or actually physically addicted to drugs. However, there was a weed connect I used to buy from that was a complete fucking douche bag. This moron was impossible to get a hold of and even when I did reach this retard, he hardly ever came through. About once a month I'd be able to get weed from this guy but usually I'd have to pester the hell out of him for the guy to even come through. The idiot even left me standing in a parking lot waiting to meet him and didn't fucking show up 8o The nerve of some people is unreal. Then, once in a great while, this guy would get drunk and then call me at like 2 am on a weeknight when I had to get up at 7 in the morning. The only reason why I even bought from this guy was because there were so few connects for anything in the area where I used to live. Literally the most boring city in America this place was

I've had plenty of disappointing encounters with dealers, but this is the most recent one that comes to mind. A few months ago my friend and I were waiting on this guy to sell us some xanax and possibly MDMA. We had plans that day to trip all day and night, but by the time we were getting ready to drop our LSD, the guy still hadn't come through. Long story short, me and my friend sat in a park for an hour tripping on acid while this guy says he's on his way the whole time. Twas very stressful and confusing. And the guy never did come through... Oh well, at least I got to enjoy my LSD after we gave up on the dude.

He's got shitty coke thats expensive as fuck
Not to mention thinks hes the baddest mother fucka on God's green earth

Much better options out there fuck your local dealers all you need is a lil patience.

only really the price but compared to INT it cheap considering i dont even need to walk outta my house. yep just the price but then its a good service to have access to and a good relationship we've built up over the decade + we been doing business like a gram will weigh a fkin gram (minus the bag/wrap).

I'll fight him if you need broj. That's why you should be down souff hittin' ringers witcha boi ya beezy! T.O.!

No doubt my nikka
Down to hit some rocket fuel, then beat a lil ass.

Feelin to spend a good bit on some yola from a new source, let's hope it's fire

I only have a few dealers and they're predominantly not assholes. I would prefer to get pharmaceuticals, as then you know precisely what you're purchasing. However, with H, you do not have that luxury.

The true authentic assholes from my drug years have faded into oblivion as I haven't had to put up with any of them in sooo long

be ready soon

almost ready 45min later

without drugs ~1hr later

fu

He calls me pulling up into the driveway right after I typed this... patience... plus I got a lil extra. And one bud is solid purp.

Last edited: