• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

My main dude is white lol. Only whiteboy I know who sells dope though, him and his 2 brothers. They're gangsta ass whiteboys though, hahaha.

Going into heroin withdrawals and about to go to work I call up my contact
Me: "yo what's up? Cool if I come by?"

Dealer: "ya, come by, you want? the usual or what?"

Me: "ya, be there in 10"

*hangs up phone and go to dealers house

*at dealers house and calling his/her phone

Dealer:" yo you outside?"

Me: "yup"

Dealer: "cool be out in a sec, don't come in my moms here and she's tripping"

Me: "aight it's all good but hurry up yea? I have to be at work in an hour"

*15 minutes later call up dealer

Dealer: "my bad, be out in a sec"

Me: "aight"

*waits 20 more minutes and call again, their phones fucking off

* now in full blown withdrawals I get pissed, walk up to his/her house, and knock like a fucking cop"

*Dealer answers the door

Dealer: "dude!!! I said my moms here remember!! Now ima get bitched at!"

Me:" dude! Fuck off with that shit man! I'm kicking like a dog and I need to be at work I told all this bro!"

Dealer: "oh yea, hear you go"

*hands me my sack and I pay em

Me: "thanks dude"

*On my way to work and get a flurry of messages about how uncool it was to knock when his mom was there.

* I Text back

Me: "Dude I saw your mom pull out of the garage and leave as soon as I got there! I was waiting outside that whole time being patient as a sign of respect, so fuck off with that shit dude! cuz she wasn't even there!!!

Dealer:" Um...oh... she wasn't?"

*hangs up

*pull up at work pusses off

Me: " Oh Jesus the shit I put up for my habit! Fuck this!! I quite!!!"

*Do it all again the next day

Yeah its amazing how they do that. If Im meeting someone I have this voice in the back of my mind constantly nagging at me that someone is waiting for me and I need to go. But some people... You tell him youre waiting, youre right there and they let you wait. I got in numerous fights with dealers until I realized its pointless, they dont have the mental capacity or objectivity to understand. You can tell him 1000x, if its 20min not 10min,tell me so, no problem, just tell me when and not always 10min, even if its 1hour. Often the same with weight. Dude, tell me how much for xx amount, dont give me less, Id rather pay more so that it is exactly right. Again, a little less. GRrr. Pointless.

They also don't seem to realize that having someone sitting in a spot for 20 min or circling the block for an hour is 50 more sketchy and likely to get them busted. Especially those damp crack smoking extra paranoid ones.

I would constantly fight with this one guy and one time got I his face and told him he Effin sucked at dealing to get out of the game or learn how to do it. A thug ass black dude fresh out of prison working under my boy. We fought a lot, his bullshit got under my skin so bad that I couldn't take it. He'd have me wait 4 plus hours, not show up, make me take him across town without asking first or mentioning anything. .. Making my mother late to work if I didn't call and luckily have my father take her since I had her car. He was spoo paranoid too. Always check in for wires, wouldnt hold money up in the car cuz the "not working red light cameras" will see! Guess what, he got popped 4 weeks in fresh out of a 15 yr sentence. Idiot. I got a little too ballsy talking to him once he was like "YO DONT CALL ME NO MORE, WHO DO YOU THINK U R TALKING TO ME LIKE THAT! " so I told him to fuck himself and to check himself cuz he talked nasty to me too. Then my home boy told him he had to serve me no choice. After that he was more chill but shortly after back to jail 4 being stupid. I realized their IQ s aren't quite there. It's like getting mad at a dog, it doesn't know anybetter.

Yeah its amazing how they do that. If Im meeting someone I have this voice in the back of my mind constantly nagging at me that someone is waiting for me and I need to go. But some people... You tell him youre waiting, youre right there and they let you wait. I got in numerous fights with dealers until I realized its pointless, they dont have the mental capacity or objectivity to understand. You can tell him 1000x, if its 20min not 10min,tell me so, no problem, just tell me when and not always 10min, even if its 1hour. Often the same with weight. Dude, tell me how much for xx amount, dont give me less, Id rather pay more so that it is exactly right. Again, a little less. GRrr. Pointless.

Huh. Guess they all used to be plumbers.

Mine is the WORST! I could write a novel. But lately he has been hurting for cash (I've even lent him money to reup) and has been cutting cocaine with his hydro wash. I know he has hep too. I have seen him fix many times and he has decent habits but contamination can happen so easily. The coke is always wet, and has obvious residue and texture. He has started saving his washes in ziplock bags. I was there once when it happened accidentally, he dumped wash Into his bag of coke, and I think a lightbulb went off when he sold it and no one complained.
This guy is a gem... He's jumped out of my moving car, tells people to come over then scream at them for showing up, he has had sex with teenage girls and let them use his house for prostitution, cheap as shit and gets angry when I drive him to pick up (no dealers seem to have cars) and ask for gas or dope for compensation. I spend hundreds there every day and he might give me 5 bucks offf.

Last edited:
^
With all due respect your guy sounds like a pure dyed-in-the-wool idiot!.
Hes obviously so low down the chain he could be classed as a bottom feeder.

Also, the prostitution stuff would worry me.
If he gets raided for (possibly) underage prostitution and your there at the time, youcould be looking at seriously damaging charges as well.
Best advice is to fuck him off and replace with someone capable of intelligent thought.

I mean, theres no shortage of coke dealers and they tend to be more sociable then heroin dealers .

Agreed. Not only that but if you your self have seen him dump his wash into his stash and sell it... and he has hep... That ain't good. Sounds like he's falling off the rails. If his habit is greater than what he's earning and dabbles with dope AND is borrowing money from you. . He's just going to start getting really inconsistent and eventually dissapear. Find someone else!

Mine is the WORST! I could write a novel. But lately he has been hurting for cash (I've even lent him money to reup) and has been cutting cocaine with his hydro wash. I know he has hep too. I have seen him fix many times and he has decent habits but contamination can happen so easily. The coke is always wet, and has obvious residue and texture. He has started saving his washes in ziplock bags. I was there once when it happened accidentally, he dumped wash Into his bag of coke, and I think a lightbulb went off when he sold it and no one complained.
This guy is a gem... He's jumped out of my moving car, tells people to come over then scream at them for showing up, he has had sex with teenage girls and let them use his house for prostitution, cheap as shit and gets angry when I drive him to pick up (no dealers seem to have cars) and ask for gas or dope for compensation. I spend hundreds there every day and he might give me 5 bucks offf.

And you're still seeing this moron why....?

It will be the best day of my life when I can tell this guy to kick rocks. He has treated me like shit for years. I am surprised he's actually held on the amount of customers that he has. The reason I can't leave him right now is because he is my only steady source for hydros, and I need them every day. I have stopped using his Coke, the last couple times I injected it I got these weird pains in my back, almost like how cotton fever starts. I'm not sure if the cocaine can break down the wash at all and let some of the pill binder through that cotton and up the rig? But I can't take any more chances. So, I only go to now for hydros and have pretty much stopped the cocaine altogether which has been a nice side effect. I feel really bad for these girls, they are addicts themselves and have been since they were 13. They have been injecting since then and are only 17 now. I am not sure what to do about that situation, But I'm sure things aren't going to go on like this for much longer there. A girl died there last month, she was 24. I have no idea how I ended up knowing people like this. A year ago if someone had told me my life would involve knowing people who have this kind of shit going on I would not of believed them. But, I have known this guy for a long time now and you don't notice changes when they're small and happened over years. But The last while I have known him things of gotten out-of-control and insane. It's since he started injecting coke all the time, it has made him a total maniac. So, I have been trying to find someone consistent and reliable that I can start going to but I haven't found anybody yet. Once I do though, I'll be out of there so fast

Just out of interest, has anyone had a dealer like the ones they portray in the movies? Particularly like Lance in Pulp Fiction...go to his house, it's all very welcoming, get offered different types of the drug you're after?

Weirdly enough, I've now acquired a dealer like that. It's really chilled and very convenient. Except he doesn't live in his dressing gown.

It will be the best day of my life when I can tell this guy to kick rocks. He has treated me like shit for years. I am surprised he's actually held on the amount of customers that he has. The reason I can't leave him right now is because he is my only steady source for hydros, and I need them every day. I have stopped using his Coke, the last couple times I injected it I got these weird pains in my back, almost like how cotton fever starts. I'm not sure if the cocaine can break down the wash at all and let some of the pill binder through that cotton and up the rig? But I can't take any more chances. So, I only go to now for hydros and have pretty much stopped the cocaine altogether which has been a nice side effect. I feel really bad for these girls, they are addicts themselves and have been since they were 13. They have been injecting since then and are only 17 now. I am not sure what to do about that situation, But I'm sure things aren't going to go on like this for much longer there. A girl died there last month, she was 24. I have no idea how I ended up knowing people like this. A year ago if someone had told me my life would involve knowing people who have this kind of shit going on I would not of believed them. But, I have known this guy for a long time now and you don't notice changes when they're small and happened over years. But The last while I have known him things of gotten out-of-control and insane. It's since he started injecting coke all the time, it has made him a total maniac. So, I have been trying to find someone consistent and reliable that I can start going to but I haven't found anybody yet. Once I do though, I'll be out of there so fast
You should cut contact ASAP with this guy. It soundas like his life is going downhill, fast.
Best get out before you get dragged down with him.

Was supposed to get acid last week for the first time and i've been wanting to try it for years but could never find it, found out I was going to have a house to myself all weekend so I though PERFECT because I was still really unsure of when I could find the proper time, set and setting all in one given the long trip i've heard you get from it just to find out the person getting it for me had to postpone it until next week because they aren't seeing them until they work the same shift :\ , also used to have a dealer that would tell me he'd be at the spot when I am if I start walking after the call just to call him back after 20 minutes of getting there and find out he wasn't even in town and that he got caught in traffic -.- same guy also sold me burnt weed and screwed me over in multiple other ways, only reason I kept going back to him was because when he didn't screw me over he usually had quality stuff, luckily i'm only an occaisonal drug user now so its not so much a worry of mine anymore

My most regular guy is usually pretty good: funny/cool, responds fast to msg's, and gives fair (sometimes very good) pricing. BUT, he uses both meth and opiates daily, and when his meth use gets extreme enough, he becomes the fucking poster child for drug dealer time. Today I texted him when I got up around 9, and he msg'd back that he'd be good to go by noon and would meet me by my place. Told me his connect was just around the corner, so I figured that even factoring in the usual waiting, I'd be getting high by 2 pm at the latest.

Well, he showed up by 1 (high as f*ck on meth), wasn't able to reach his nearby connection, so chilled with me smoking til about 2, then went off to meet someone else to re-up. Told me he'd be back within the hour, and sure enuf, just got back as I was getting ready to meet another dealer...5 HOURS LATER. I asked (nicely) what took so long, and he was like, "What? Just met her now..." Seriously, if I had known meeting this dude was going to eat up my entire day off, I probably would have made other arrangements...and the lack of consideration for customers' time is just mindblowing sometimes.

I know in bigger cities there are options for gang-operated delivery services/open air markets, etc, which are staffed and handled a lot more professionally than this every-man-for-himself b.s., where no professionalism needs to apply...but where I live, unreliable dealers are often all there is.

In my experience drug dealers tend to fall into two camps: 1) "professional drug dealers", who have a relatively stable connection to the drug(s) they sell & for whom the distribution of drugs is their primary source of revenue, and 2) people for whom dealing drugs is just an occasional thing and part of their larger hustle, which usually involves a range of legal/illegal activities. I never liked dealing with the second group, who I seem to come into contact with far more often than group number 1 (I've only met one drug dealer in my life that didn't do any illegal drugs, for example, even though he sold narcotics). It seemed like all of the meth dealers I knew were either homeless or in the process of getting thrown out of wherever they were renting (they were all tweakers, it should go without saying)

It really is amazing when u find a solid, good, reliable dealer. Usually dealers that do drugs themselves will eventually fall off. Everyone says "just stop buying from them! Don't give them your business, find someone else" bit I know that's easier said then done. Esp in small towns or if your not open or know a lot of ppl who use.

My solution to all this was to go legit. Removing the frustration of terrible dealers has improved my quality of life immensely. Plus there's more time to do other things when you're not running around the hood.

Plenty of legal (and safe?) stuff that'll do that job.