• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

I hate it when my middleman chastises me for wanting paid-for shit in a timely manner, while I see him blowing up his dealer's phone three times as much.

Far from "not truly believing in the drug war", a lot of law enforcement believe in it with almost religious intensity. All throughout their training they're fed a bunch of propaganda about how drugs represent a corrosive element in our society. when fighting that kind of scourge, well, a little lie in court seems like a small sacrifice, doesn't it, especially in regards to the circumstances of a bust. Like whether a suspect's dope was in "plain view" or not. Cops do and have done this all the time in order to secure piddly shit possession convictions so I don't buy any of that stuff about them being somehow sympathetic to mere users.

I guess the worst thing about being a drug dealer is probably everyone simultaneously trying to kiss your ass but also thinking that they're smarter than you & that you're "low class"

There are also a number of ex-cops who are for drug legislation. What you said may be true, but training is not reality, and every veteran cop knows the streets are not like the textbooks or academy. What you read about in the media and what actually happens, are two, VERY different things.

An example...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8yYJ_oV6xk

Ok yeah I acknowledge that there are cops who are opposed to the drug war, but what is the ratio of cops who are involved in something like LEAP (for example) compared to the cops who genuinely believe in prohibition? Realistically it's not good, I think.

I guess this is bitching about a dealer and a friend/former friend. This guy calls himself my friend and always tries to put me on guilt trips when I tell him he is not a friend or call him out for his unfair treatment, but I still tried to treat him as a friend.

He keeps asking for drugs and promises to give things in return most of the time but at least half the time fails to keep his word. When I buy something, he will tell me he'll be back in an hour and it may be the next day and it ruins my plans sometimes but I got used to that.

I paid for a dime bag maybe 2 weeks ago and he never gave it to me. I also gave him an electronic cigarette and two 30ml 24mg strength bottles of fluid and was supposed to get $15 worth of meth for it, and he was getting the better end of that deal value wise. Never got that. He usually seems to short me a little when he does come through. Maybe a month ago, I came home and he was drunk and looking through my pills while my nephew was babysitting him. He had my blood pressure pills all dumped out in his hands and spilled buspirone pills in my pill box. Nothing in that pill box was recreational. He was wanting me to give him Xanax even though he could barely walk.

Today, he said he came yesterday and knocked at the door to give me the dime bag I was owed and nobody answered and told me I missed out and was wanting another dose of DPT. He claimed his wife flushed it down the toilet because he told her to get rid of it (no explanation for why) so he did not have it anymore but he would give me a couple of roaches for it, to which I refused. He has used the excuse that he came to give me what I was owed while I was gone and no longer had it before. His wife uses drugs too, I smoked some meth with both of them not long ago. Maybe 45 minutes later, he came back with a large bud he wanted to trade for DPT even though he already owed me a dime bag of weed and the meth. Coming back with a big bud proves he had weed and it was not all flushed away. He just did not want to give me what I was owed.

To make it worse, I was next to my 15 year old nephew in his room and he came in there to me asking for some "orange powder" and holding out the bud telling me it was enough to make a good blunt with. He asked me for it in front of my mom the first time - she knows I have the DPT but probably would not want me giving him any for fear I'd get in trouble. I have been keeping my level of drug use quite a lot lower than it had been [not that I don't have a ways to go] but she might not tolerate it if I am giving any to this guy (or going really overboard with my own tripping - she sounded kind of serious this time when I got my order) and I am not going to give him anything again - he is flashing drugs in front of my 15 year old nephew and I do not like that. I know my mom would not like that. This also pretty well proves he was lying when he said it had been flushed and tried to have me do a trade for a couple of roaches. He should have given me the weed and left with nothing to just make up a little for his lies but he seemed a bit pissed off.

He has not just been screwing me either. He has got my mom to give him pills [she doesn't seem to understand the problem with doing that] by promising to do work and promising to till the garden or let me use his tiller to do it and then breaks his word. He kept his word long enough to gain her trust and then when he loses it he'll do favors a few times to get it back but it does not work on her anymore. The last week he was asking her for money to buy gas but he was really wanting it to buy meth - he tried to get me to pay $20 for part of it and I did not have it (except in PayPal). He kept bugging her for it over and over, and he has a high paying job and I know his wife works full time so their household income is a lot higher than mine/hers.

I have pretty much known this guy was just using me for drugs for a long time and I just kept letting him do it because I had no friends around here but even when he would hang out with me, if there was anyone else around nobody would include me in the conversations. I'd try to talk or join in but I guess they/he just think(s) I am a retard because I let him and for a while another guy who was living with him take advantage of me, cheat me, and rip me off. I never ripped any of them off. I don't know why he has kept doing it to me, calling me his friend, then acting like I am wrong when I say he is dishonest or tell him he is not my friend. After this, I am not giving him another chance. He can keep what he owes me and just leave me the fuck alone.

If I were to ever deal with him again, it is straight up money for drugs when I see the product or trade when I see what he has to offer but I really don't think I should deal with him anymore. I know he is going to try to make me feel like trash for cutting him off but I do not think he is doing me right and he lies to my mother, and tries to do a trade (even though he owes me a lot more than he wanted to trade) while I am sitting right next to my 15 year old nephew. The nephew knows I use drugs, but I don't do it in front of him or show him drugs and drug deals - and he just asked for fucking powder in front of him, not just a pill. I wonder what the hell my nephew thinks the powder he wanted is? And the DPT is more like a light brown than orange, but whatever.

I don't really need to do anything with this guy anyway. I have a real friend I can trust for weed and an occasional dose of liquid morphine and he knows where to look for a trip. He lives 100 miles away but he found out his brother lives in my town. I'd like to go to his place though, it sounds like a fun place to visit and trip at. Though that is off-topic for bitching about dealers.

Wow man. I've been there and done that. Miserable situation, good to have realized and cut him out. Cut that guy out, man.

Yes
Maybe he got the message when he came last I was through with the bullshit, he hasn't been back asking me or my mom for pills or powders since the incident above.
And doing it in front of my 15 year old nephew was really inappropriate, I had no control over what he said or did though. I would never do drug deals or consume drugs (other than alcohol) in the presence of a minor. I might be high as a kite in their presence, but it isn't too easy to spot unless I am tripping balls.

Yeah, my last situation of having my good nature taken advantage of cost me $1100. But that's another story.

So I ended up capping bud from my my boy, who used to be one of my best friends, Went to his crib for a dime sack of green. and the motherfucker has the audacity to ask me, if he can smoke half the dime with me. What the fuck? I have not smoked in MONTHS. So I did not give a fuck. Anyway he did this today for the third time. I rolled it up, took two tokes. Gave it to him, and walked out of his house. fucker. Some people never change. It's not even about the money. It's like... a part of his personality that he cannot change. He always has to get something out of every deal.

The first time was cool because he has his own place and it's a nice set and setting to smoke but when I drove home for the third or fourth time from his house with a roach, it pissed me off.

This just fuels my incentive of not blazing even more. It's always the same spiral. A dime sack on the weekends turns into a quarter ounce a week. fuck it

Last edited:
Heh, dont know if this has been mentioned, but I'll throw it in: the people who can get GREAT shit YOU want but cant be assed because it isnt THEIR thing. I have a friend of 6 years who is like this: will run anywhere for a hit of crack, gets shitty crack at that, but can get nuclear heroin, which is my thing but he doesnt do/like it so he doesnt bother. Also met another guy recently who could get ridiculously strong and cheap H, who promptly moved out of state the week after I met him. fml.

My dealers back in the day were awesome, aside from not delivering to me. Nowadays, jesus, you go through so much bullshit and wind up with bullshit that it has all but turned me off from getting high again. Stood up, overcharged, bait-and-switch, almost busted, etc etc etc.

Heh, dont know if this has been mentioned, but I'll throw it in: the people who can get GREAT shit YOU want but cant be assed because it isnt THEIR thing. I have a friend of 6 years who is like this: will run anywhere for a hit of crack, gets shitty crack at that, but can get nuclear heroin, which is my thing but he doesnt do/like it so he doesnt bother. Also met another guy recently who could get ridiculously strong and cheap H, who promptly moved out of state the week after I met him. fml.

My dealers back in the day were awesome, aside from not delivering to me. Nowadays, jesus, you go through so much bullshit and wind up with bullshit that it has all but turned me off from getting high again. Stood up, overcharged, bait-and-switch, almost busted, etc etc etc.

straight up. For real, I can't even ask a motherfucking friend for a dimesack after not talking to him for almost TWO fucking years, and the mother fucker be bugging me to smoke the shit at his crib. and this mother fucker works 40 hours a week.

That shit bothers me. No wonder I have not done any copping for over a year.

Pretty sure most of the times we've been told to wait are just to get us fiending harder...

So today I was told by my boy that the pharm was delivering his scripts of benzo this morning and for me to come by if I still needed. So naturally since I don't have mine I fuckin b lined it into the city to his place. Road a god damn bike for 15+ km. Sat there for about 4 hours nothing delivered. He tells me he's gotta bounce to an appointment. So I head over to my brothers. Chill for 4 hours and now he's saying in an hour I can just meet him at the pharm. WTF! I know at least I'm getting my shit but come on. I also get it. He's lonely and shit, but go get laid if that's the case don't talk me into biking for like 2 hours. FUCK!

unfortunately one of the guys with the BEST dope I have ever had is the kind that tells you "I'm pullin up!" then wouldn't show up on the block for about an hour. I can't believe we actually used to wait for him, that's how good it was. Luckily now, I have a great dealer who has multiple runners in different areas. So just call and tell him where you are, and he sends one to meet you in about 5 minutes. The best kind of dealers!

unfortunately one of the guys with the BEST dope I have ever had is the kind that tells you "I'm pullin up!" then wouldn't show up on the block for about an hour. I can't believe we actually used to wait for him, that's how good it was. Luckily now, I have a great dealer who has multiple runners in different areas. So just call and tell him where you are, and he sends one to meet you in about 5 minutes. The best kind of dealers!

I miss the days of calling your dealer and having the call forwarded to one of his runners phones and only waiting 15 minutes for your dope to be at your door. Maybe time to move back there...

its a bit of a pisstake when the only things your dealer can get you is bud or blow (which is like 50% paracetamol)

sooooo im pretty fucking pissed right now.

let me give you a lil bit of a back story. while i was away at creek my by got this text from one of our friends saying that our guy we get subs from broke into someones house looking for shit to pawn and dope.

so the week goes by and today i get paid and i literally have NO subs and not enough money to get through the week woth just dope, so against my better judgement and because no one else can get it, i had to ask this shady character. i end up driving 20 minutes to pick said kid up, who then tells me i have to grab his girlfriend, AND manages to talk me into getting him a couple bags. so everythings going good, we get the dope and do some and i go and drive them to get the subs. we drive to the spot and the kid urns to his girl and goes, "why dont you come with me? we can always just walk back" and immediatly my stomach drops. i looked at my bf and shook my head. dude says, "we'll be right back, shouldnt take long at all." so 20 minutes go by, and we call him, he says hes still waiting on the dude to come home. shouldnt be long though. 40 minutes go by and we get a text saying that we should just go home and that he'll deliver them to us since hes getting picked up by another friend. weird, when did you have time to figure out ANOTHER ride? fucking rediculous.

i just texted the kid, and i swear tp fucking god i may just commit a felony. i know its my stupid fault for trusting this kid but c'mon. ii drive this kid all over all the time cause i know how bad it sucks without a car. i hate it sometimes how im so god damn nice.

good thing this dopes good or id fucking be ripshit.

Got a tester from this random dude in the hood and it was straight fire. Started going to him and all was good for the most part. He conned me into taking him 5 or so minutes to a store or something every once in awhile but I wanted this mans drugs so i didnt mind much. Then, one time he said " yeh, pull round da block". Well long story short, I end up taking this man 15 miles up the highway to like a TJ Maxx and I still do not have my dope. All part of this mans plan.

He says "come on your coming in". I said "Bro i am sick i need my shit now!". So he takes my fucking keys and goes in while i do my shit. Go figure, it wasnt his normal fire it was trash!!! I was so pissed. Im not a huge guy. pretty tall but skinny. This guy was 6-4, 230 all muscle and face tats. I go in the store and act like im looking around with him. As we walk out he gives me my keys and we begin to walk to the car. He takes a wrong turn not remembering where my car was. I book it Usain Bolt style to my car, start it, and peel out leaving his ass in the dust! Needless to say never talked to him again. Serves him right the fucker. God knows what other stops this man was going to extort me into making without even asking if i was in a hurry or consented to it in the first place. Some people man...