• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

The NEW "Bitch about your dealer here" thread

Tfw we try so hard to get ahold of one buddy.. for hours.. then as sooon as we pick up off second choice, give the money and drive off, first choice gets back to us with better deal... smh -.-'

Hah.
That ALWAYS seems to happen to me. It pisses me off.
Even with weed dealers, man. I swear to god it's the universe playing jokes on us.

How is it that i have three numbers from guys who promised they're always on, and I had to go muck around downtown and have some random old dude cop from the gangstas for me?

old dude was cool tho at least. he was hella happy I tossed him 5 bucks for copping for me.

Well my dealer refuses to sell meth in quantities less then 1g. 1g is to much ffs, good crystal should be sold in quantities that match 1 or 2 days of usage like all other drugs, not 5 days or more like with good crystal.
He doesnt understand this and wont even cut it or reduce the quality somehow for me. Or even sell me less for the same price. He wont even sell me H because its "not good drug", and wants to protect me from it. And you think your dealers are bad.

Boy do I miss the days of paranoid dealers and complicated back street drive by collects, bunk products and "be there in 5 minutes (meaning 1 hour)". I wish he would just be 5 minutes late sometimes just to add some excitement now and again.

^ I'm stuck buying 20s. No discount for bringing more dough unfortunately. Dudes only thinking about his next dollar and not a long term business strategy.

Fucksakes!!
We go to get our Hydros..... look inside the capsules, it looked fine, the little beads how they should be.. so we made the exchange....
We get home and begin to prep for IV when buddy pours out of the capsule into the pill crusher, and the motherfuckers we picked up from had put icing sugar (or something very similar) underneath the beads, and put the beads on top so it looked exactly how its supposed to look when we opened it to confirm if it was legit....

When we mixed it up, it was all milky and barely any leftover beads were present. It seems as though it was a half-n-half mixture.... -.-'

I'm so pissed, this was gonnna be my first shot of the day and it did fuck all but make me feel a little better and get me extremely aggravated but whatever, at least there was hydro in it,....but
blahhhhhdshsfdsfjhsuhuisgagah!! Such disappoint ._.

All our sources are ripping us off lately, I'm not gonna know where to go soon! lol I hate my city....... time to move methinks....

I dont understand this. Its a business, customer satisfaction and repeat business are important. How does ripping people off help you in the long run? Some big cartel needs to sweep in wipe out all those little out of quick buck and cheat people fukers.

Here its treated like a real pro business, down to the dealer level. There are no independent dealers, all of them are pros, provide quality service, product and consistency.

A well oiled machine run like proper business that takes care of the customer. Getting bunk product, ripped off, robbed, going to the city or far away to buy doesn't exist at all. You simply call your guy in your local area and arrange a professional transaction, door to door delivery if needed.

Anyone else have issues with their weed dealers stuff varying in quality?

I'm getting kind of annoyed and working on finding a new weed guy because sometimes, my guys stuff will be great A grade stuff whereas other times, it will be beasters. I usually try to avoid buying it if its the beasters but sometimes, when you're out, you're out.

Do you get their RX ready texts?? Best fucking texts ever. :)
I get that at CVS. So great. Turns getting my script into an almost enjoyable errand.

^^and I've finally found dispensaries I like, so no more shopping around at shitty places, unless I feel like it.

Anyone else have issues with their weed dealers stuff varying in quality?

I'm getting kind of annoyed and working on finding a new weed guy because sometimes, my guys stuff will be great A grade stuff whereas other times, it will be beasters. I usually try to avoid buying it if its the beasters but sometimes, when you're out, you're out.

i used to, definitely. to be perfectly honest i have found this to be less common the older i get (and the older my dealers get). after a certain point you find the guy who really cares about consistent quality and that gets passed on to us. in college i'd have dealers say "oh yea its fire" every time no matter what, but nowadays i dont even have to ask because it's always hot. in fact the last pickup i got was almost too strong. so to you, i say good things come to those who wait. just gotta find that right friend.

I met up with my guy at auto zone to cop and the car right before us took the rest of his gear. We had to wait 45mins before he changed his brakes and picked up. Like what the fuck! Drug dealers should only be here to serve me. I can't believe they take the time out of their day for real life problems. I guess I have just become spoiled as of late but fuck that shit.

USPS giving me a fucking 4 hr window of when my drugs will come hurry the fuck up

me: I want a quarter zip, how much?
him: xxx
me: aight is that for a real quarter (7 grams) or a Mexican quarter (6-6 1/2)
him: Mexican but it's good shit

I get home and weigh it and it's 5.5. Fucking asshole. The problem is I still save decent money like this, so it's like - bring it up to him and possibly mess up my only connect who'll sell me weight, or not say anything and basically get gaffled for a gram of dope?

I still haven't decided. It's decent stuff, but I wish he'd just be straight up, if you cant sell 6 1/2 for X amount just TELL me that, don't play footsie games.

^^

Yeah I'd feel the same way. Maybe just tell him straight up, but in a chill and friendly way. Like, "Hey man, I appreciate the business we do, but in the future.. just tell me the numbers straight. If it weighs a little less, it's all good, just let me know."

Does he do that every time or maybe he just fucked up this time without even knowing it?

This is the first time I've bought weight from him. his 20's and 40's are usually right on. I guess he could've messed up, but he gave me two pieces and was like "one's 3.00 and one's like 3.4 or so".. then I get them home and one is 2.1 and one is 3.5. So either his scale is off or he's BSing me. That's what my friend said too, just bring it up in a chill way, so I'll probably do that next time I see him.

I was waiting for a friend to loan me 4000 for a trip to afghanistan, whee I buy morphine and dope at the pharmacy. He was there I was in Romania. I was waiting for him to be able to get the money out of the machine and western union it to me. So due to time changes, at 2 pm if he didnt have it, it was the next day minimum. So every day for 3 weeks, nope. Sorry mate. THAT BLOWS...

I dont understand this. Its a business, customer satisfaction and repeat business are important. How does ripping people off help you in the long run? Some big cartel needs to sweep in wipe out all those little out of quick buck and cheat people fukers.

That's what happens when you deal with low-level dealers/middlemen/users pretending to deal.
8(

How is it that i have three numbers from guys who promised they're always on, and I had to go muck around downtown and have some random old dude cop from the gangstas for me?

old dude was cool tho at least. he was hella happy I tossed him 5 bucks for copping for me.

Happens all the time. Seems like everytime I get a number, they have a new one in 5 days. Fuck it. I just cop in the hood, and if it's too hot, THEN I'll call some dealers up. Last resort.
Anyway, I can't believe dude actually copped for you.. granted, you gave him $5 for it, but surely he could've snatched you for everything else?
I don't trust anyone with my money/drugs.. don't care who you are. lol