Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think the discussion on how to circumvent the law really applies. They could possibly trace the payment, if you're stupid enough to use your credit card online.

As i said - circumventing the law really wasn't the point of my previous posts - i was more trying ot make a point that people don't seem to have common sense in regards to these matters, and throw themselves into the deep end of what in reality is organized crime. By the time you get a kilo of a drug, you have no choice but to further involve yourself in organized crime by creating some kind of distribution ring/chain to offload it fast enough to make it viable.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the info guys.

if someone's latest order arrived safe and sound and no past orders had been confiscated (all were very small orders), would you guys think it is safe to assume that all is ok at this stage? or did it get through "because they let it get through" as someone said a bit earlier in the thread?

either way, no future orders will be made, i just want to know whether i'm stressing for nothing.

If they have all come through and all have been small orders, I would consider yourself lucky.

One of my friends has had 10g go missing in recent times. As you'd expect he's pretty concerned. Glad I never bothered ordering the stuff myself.

i call bullshit, YOU CANNOT BE CHARGED IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT IN POSSESSION YOU FUCKING IDIOTS - UNLESS YOU ADMIT.

moreover WHAT KIND OF RETARD SENDS THIS TO THEIR OWN ADDRESS WITH THEIR OWN NAME.

fuck what do you expect you fucking idiots. anyone with any brains would know how to get around the system at least so far as to not expose yourself directly in relation to any of this shit.

are you admitting that you import prohibited substances in 'fraudulant names' and trafficking this substance between two properties with your partner in crime? It also comes under obtaining goods via deception. Plus you got zilch defence and clear knowledge that its iilegal to import.

If anyone is screwed, its you.

^ Go jump off a bridge idiot - its not legal!. no matter how you get it into this country IT IS ILLEGAL goose. Do you want a medal because you can order the same shit as everyone else? I could sit here and rattle of 300 websites that claim they're selling you something legally, when they're not. And as for the mini pill press aka Herbal-Vita Press. Those things are shit, press massive sized tablets that are flakey and useless. Good luck selling fish food looking pills to people. Also, read the damn guidelines you twit; no price discussion. It's called dicksizing.

and "the great refusal": not once did i admit that i import, merely that i think these processes through, and i know police protocol. I'm just stating that you have to actually OBTAIN the goods to obtain goods by deception. And to be charged with importing a substance, you must first recieve it, which is why they usually do a controlled delivery, and hit the house about 30 mins later. I have been close to a few people who've been charged in a similar matter for being foolish and using their own names and addresses. So i should have clear knowledge of the legality, i've been a member of this website since about 2003, and was here when it was clearly discovered what these chemicals were, long before they took off and anybody knew about them. You should keep your assumptions to yourself in these matters, i highly doubt you've had any real experience with police protocol in regards to them executing search warrants, possibly not even criminal interviews. I give anecdotal advice mainly because i've just come out of a 3 year drug case, in which i was charged with trafficking, possession and use. The trafficking charge was dropped because i'm not a fucking idiot - and didn't provide police with the evidence they needed to get me with that. If you don't like my advice, don't read it - there is an ignore button ;)

Cops aren't all knowing, if you don't admit, they make assumptions which are often wrong. This is how you win a criminal defense case.

Last edited:
ANYTHING YOU SAY OR DO CAN BE HELD AGAINST YOU IN A COURT OF LAW.

Therefore, keep your mouth shut should you get done, consult a lawyer, not bluelight.

I got charged for a petty crime at a young age and virtually gave the police their evidence via my interview because i had no idea how it all worked. They really had nothing on me, but at the age of 15 its fairly daunting being in a police interview room. I was honest, spilled my guts and unfortunately it came back to bite me.

So i strongly suggest to say nothing without a legal counsel present (which you are absolutely entitled to), that way it puts the onus on the authorities to prove beyond reasonable doubt that you are guilty of importing a certain substance, or any crime for that matter.

And again ^^ damn straight.. People just don't get the fact that police must also prove your guilt, you're not guilty when you're being interviewed.

Yeah indeed, i was young and shitting myself, and i'd always been taught to be honest so i guess a good act on my behalf actually fucked me on this occassion. I had my Mum there but she was distraught seeing her son in trouble with the law so i was basically on my own.

I've learnt now though, not that i plan to find myself in a police interview room anytime soon, but keeping your mouth shut is your ultimate defense.

As i stated above, if you shoot your gob off, you're basically building the prosecution case against yourself. When i was in court the police prosecutor basically read out exactly what i'd said in my interview, so i truly got owned.

It was petty so i only got a 12 month good behaviour bond but still, an important lesson learned.

Thnx for your experience luude. People who are getting in trouble over this should listen to ibis and Luude. Let the authorities build there cases.
For those who only ordered in small amounts the penalties prob won't be too hard if they even bother.

One time, for what i was taken to court about recently, i was in such a bad state in the interview room, i requested all my rights.. was thrown in a holding cell, beaten, then told to waive my rights in interview if i wanted to leave the station.

Just a word of warning if you come across some real dog cops... stand your ground - get legal counsel.

Also, the prosecution cases in regards to people having been arrested in possession of drugs they have imported - you're going to be fucked. This is why i urge all who HAVE NOT RECEIVED to shut their traps - in these instances there is no evidence, except the possibilty you may or may not have ATTEMPTED to import the drug. This here is your best defensive line. If you're caught, and you admit to having tried to import it, you're just as fucked as if you got done with it in your hands.

Possession is 9/10 of the law.

well spewin hey... seems like thats that... um, this guy i kno was hella keen on getn sum to try,, was also sik of paying exorbitant prices for shit drugs,, this stuff seemed to good to be true, cheap, pure(ish) and delivered to your door.. glad to have read this article before any silly mistakes were made... oh wells,,, have fun ppl...

I HAVE A QUESTION :p

Has anyone tried doing meph and mushies at the same time? Because I can easily get good meph and mushie season is just around the corner. I don't remember hearing people mixing the two I've heard of people doing meph and acid combo's, but can't remember seeing one through the thread for mushies and meph.

Thinknig about trying it in the upcoming season just wondering if anyone could shed some light on whether anyone has done it, or if it's a reallllllllllllllllly bad idea so I won't do it.

Thanks team =D

Its similar to a hippy flip. I have tried it before and it was ok but the 4mmc high didnt last very long at all and theres no point in redosing. Try it with MDMA. Drop 150mg of MDMA 3 hours after u drop the shrooms.

Its similar to a hippy flip. I have tried it before and it was ok but the 4mmc high didnt last very long at all and theres no point in redosing. Try it with MDMA. Drop 150mg of MDMA 3 hours after u drop the shrooms.

Does the 4-MMC overpower the shrooms? In the same way that 4-MMC dominates some other drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.