Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
errr, most mephedrone has a really pungent smell... seriously.

Not the crystal. Powder stinks like seaweed and isnt very pure at all. Crystals dont smell unless its a very large quantity.

^ pure mephedrone crystal has very little smell atall. it has a distinctive sweet smell when snorted tho

well the caps i had been receiving had a distinct aniseed kind of smell when snorted.

There was an article about meph in the melbourne mx today, saying kids 'aged 8-20' all over the UK were dosing the 'fertilizer' for as cheap as '$7.00 a gram'. Apprently at one school 140 kills had sick days off in a 3~4 month period.

Gaining a fair bit of recognition.

There was an article about meph in the melbourne mx today, saying kids 'aged 8-20' all over the UK were dosing the 'fertilizer' for as cheap as '$7.00 a gram'. Apprently at one school 140 kills had sick days off in a 3~4 month period.

Gaining a fair bit of recognition.

the uk media really do exaggerate everything or just simply make complete bull shit up. i personally doubt very much that 8 year olds are taking it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pils-school-sick-taking-legal-party-drug.html

heres a recent article in one of the papers over here. read the comments at the bottom some are just ridiculous lol

^^Wow. That is the funniest one yet, thanks for posting that phreaky.

“He was given three pink pills and so were several other girls. The girls, within a short time, were crawling around on all-fours, jumping around, undressing themselves, exposing their breasts, and making animal sounds. If I had said, `Let's jump off a bridge' he would've done it."

"I saw gremlins, lots. I thought gremlins were chasing me."

:)

Seen this:
One moment its white powder, next minute it is pink pills that makes you go crazy?

Really doubt that was meph, much more likely to be a hallucinogen or something completely different. Sounds more like datura heh.

Surely you'd be in hospital for a suspected stroke/heart attack before you could dose enough meph to go into psychosis?

I guess maybe if you keep dosing it for up to 2-3 days in a row it is possible.

Has anybody known people to press meph into pills?

The power has never had any similar effect on anybody I know.

And for the record, if I were with a bunch of girls, who insisted on crawling around on all 4's, barking like a dog, flashing themselves and would have done anything I told them, I wouldn't call it psychosis, I'd call it bliss ;)

And for the record, if I were with a bunch of girls, who insisted on crawling around on all 4's, barking like a dog, flashing themselves and would have done anything I told them, I wouldn't call it psychosis, I'd call it bliss ;)

hhahaha fully... i'l take an ounce..... :p

"well the caps i had been receiving had a distinct aniseed kind of smell when snorted."

^^ i have found that all aniseed smelling/tasting pills i have tried (only two) have been duds, or close enough to
IME, they would have been dud pills rather than mephedrone
as i found mephedrone to have little to no smell, and burnt a fair amount when snorted
(back when you could legally buy it online)

ohh how i miss those days..
:\

^It's my understanding that Mephedrone has always been illegal here! It just wasn't something they were searching for, now that more people are aware of it, it's something that customs will check. I could be wrong, but thats my understanding.

Also I think in perspective, 3 deaths in the UK, whilst not good. It isn't that many considerring it is still legal overthere and a very very common party drug in the UK at the moment.

Just my two cents..

the part i love about this stupid fuckin story is this

"it was like I had the remote control to his body, his mind, the whole thing”.

"her son did not have a history of psychosis, and today he issued a stark warning to potential users: “You’ll end up in the same place as I was, which was the psych unit. And that's not very fun at all,”

Plus I cant believe that they r still using the scrotum ripping story.

^^ i have found that all aniseed smelling/tasting pills i have tried (only two) have been duds, or close enough to

Actually a few years ago an aniseed smell was a good indication of MDMA, not the best but still a good sign. I can remember that there is a reason for this, I just can't remember the reason.

^It's my understanding that Mephedrone has always been illegal here!
Also I think in perspective, 3 deaths in the UK, whilst not good. It isn't that many considerring it is still legal overthere and a very very common party drug in the UK at the moment.

It hasn't always been illegal just in a grey area that was easily avoided until recently.

Also those deaths all involve large doses or combinations with other drugs, surprise, surprise.

Actually a few years ago an aniseed smell was a good indication of MDMA, not the best but still a good sign. I can remember that there is a reason for this, I just can't remember the reason.

It's actually a very dangerous way to judge whether something is MDMA. Safrole and some of the intermediates in a typical synth do smell a bit like aniseed, but IMO both safrole and anethole have quite distinct odours. The problem with identifying MDMA with aniseed is that PMA, the far more dangerous amphetamine, is typically made from anethole.

Status
Not open for further replies.