Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Mephedrone Thread (4-mmc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ sounds more like a high dose of MDEA. I've never felt sick/tired off mephedrone. Mephedrone is stimulating like a classic amphetamine, with an MDish kick of euphoria

So say the advice/warnings weren't heeded and a shipment of five grams hasn't come in for an extended period of time, the reference number has been quoted to the post and it's been caught in "processing". No letter has come and one starts shitting bricks. To compound things, the non-advice follower was getting it delivered to their workplace under their name.

What would be the advisable course of action given how things are unfolding?

Well, expect feds to rock up at the workplace- it's quite hard for them to get a warrant to an address that is not directly linked to the crime. That said, given he sent it to his own name - he is quite the fool - and this could bite him in the arse.

Also, expect the feds to rock up to either your workplace or your house. With no letter and it being held that long basically means they're coming at some stage.

I'm sure they'll find it much more enjoyable to visit your workplace than your house though.

Yep, am expecting :\

Not looking forward to it though.

just remember farquad - its not you they will come looking for, its drugs.. so they will rip the fuck out of whatever they're raiding. You will in all likelyhood lose your job... If i were you to avoid disgrace, i'd quite simply quit my job whilst i was ahead.

Very very foolish mistake you have made.. 5g for a career... lets hope your job is at a maccas somewhere eh?

sorry to break you the absolute end of bad news bud.

But its just things in perspective as they appear. If you were smart enough not to send it to your own house - you gotta have the right plan b. Sending it to a friend, or someone you trust. and always use tracked shipment methods (EMS or couriers) because being able to see the tracking is most important because you can realize the moment customs has snapped something for analysis. And then quickly cover your tracks - and not having your name connected to a consignment means all evidence is circumstancial (never use your associates real names either). So there can be a plethora of reasons to hurl at the feds when they come a knockin', and theres nothing there for them to find - and nothing for you to lose.

Just a waste of police resources. which - if everyone who was foolish enough to make this endeavour in the first place played out - would eventually ensure they wouldn't want to keep fighting a battle that was uphill. I say this because no matter how many packages they seize - you can ensure also that this is only a small fraction of how many actually come through.

The main thing for you is - it is a small quantity, they may not be able to get a warrant to search an entire workplace, if i may ask what industry do you work in?

Don't stress too hard, nothing you can really do now. They might not even come.

The main thing for you is - it is a small quantity, they may not be able to get a warrant to search an entire workplace, if i may ask what industry do you work in?

I'm not going to say what industry on here. Who knows who reads it... But it's definitely not Maccas. And it's a big workplace.

methedrone

Okay, Im American and trying to steer away from my habits, so what's this methedrone? Can you draw it out or write it? Or say it in chem terms?:) I want to know because I am not satisfied with my regimen. I need a Dr. Feelgood in Calif. because I have medical issues, but also I am an addict, so my queastion what's methedrone?

My point aboiut being American was just that we have different FDA requirements and some drugs are unavailable.

cardio, reno and just plain toxic with peripheral vasoconstrctive gangrene oft the first sign of hm, somethin is rotten in Denmark, or rather Nederlands. glad the shite is scheduled, toilet test the rest of your smelly stash of that that neurotoxic trash.

and all y'all loud nangtankwhores who be slingin 4MMC as 3,4,MD at MD prices at recent doofs - we know who you are..

god, fuck off to america. seriously..

you want a dr. feelgood, sorry a short acting stimulant isn't going to replace opiates mate.

go get some methedrone, and i hope you enjoy it. bk-pmma wonderful :D

Oh, btw - you cant get a prescription of this crap - its fucking a toxic research chemical ya douche. the FDA won't touch it with a forty foot pole - and just incase 'yall' don't know, we don't have an FDA here.. its called the TGA. jesus - yanks man what is wrong with you guys?

cardio, reno and just plain toxic with peripheral vasoconstrctive gangrene oft the first sign of hm, somethin is rotten in Denmark, or rather Nederlands. glad the shite is scheduled, toilet test the rest of your smelly stash of that that neurotoxic trash.

and all y'all loud nangtankwhores who be slingin 4MMC as 3,4,MD at MD prices at recent doofs - we know who you are..

dude, wtf does all of that mean?

what is scheduled? mephedrone surely is not as yet.

i had some dudes try sell me fuckn meph for stupidly high rates at a recent doof here in vic. tellin me "its mdma so good, caps so full they'll last all day" around the price of an expensive slab of beer

sorry to break you the absolute end of bad news bud.

But its just things in perspective as they appear. If you were smart enough not to send it to your own house - you gotta have the right plan b. Sending it to a friend, or someone you trust. and always use tracked shipment methods (EMS or couriers) because being able to see the tracking is most important because you can realize the moment customs has snapped something for analysis. And then quickly cover your tracks - and not having your name connected to a consignment means all evidence is circumstancial (never use your associates real names either). So there can be a plethora of reasons to hurl at the feds when they come a knockin', and theres nothing there for them to find - and nothing for you to lose.

Just a waste of police resources. which - if everyone who was foolish enough to make this endeavour in the first place played out - would eventually ensure they wouldn't want to keep fighting a battle that was uphill. I say this because no matter how many packages they seize - you can ensure also that this is only a small fraction of how many actually come through.

say the order was paid for with a credit card - can the feds get that info (who the card belongs to and their billing address)?

would it be a good idea to report the card missing? :/

Last edited:
I'm not sure cancelling the card would deter them much at this point :(

Status
Not open for further replies.