The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha nice thread. I'm new to Boston from the Midwest and dealt with the same shit with dealers untill I got one consistent one. Damn doesn't that feel good to just know that your shit is gonna be on P. anyway I got on these threads to find out where to cop but I guess it's not that eazy. If there's a way some1 can DM me or w/e that would be legit. Anyways go Bruins!!!! I'm ready to see a parade.

These threads are more for social reasons and so we can all talk about quality and shit like that. This is not a site that will help you cop. No one here is stupid enough to "help you out" and really you shouldn't even be considering it if you are. There's no telling who you're talking to in here. Anyone looking to "help you out" is more than likely looking to rob you if they aren't law enforcement.

You're welcome to post here but, mind the rules because breaking them in these threads will get you an infraction faster than any other threads in NASADD. Judging from the way that you're posting I'd say that it'd serve you well to lurk a bit more and learn how other people post and what they talk about before you go and get yourself in trouble. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mod.

Do not ask someone else to PM you about that shit in here again. Consider yourself warned

Yeah I got the mojo jojo. And well surprisingly some people are stupid cuz I did end up getting some help from some honest peeps so it's good to know that there's still people out there like that. U can't be careful enough. I have my precautions and ways I asses situations to make sure it's legit.
Thanks though and I look forward to conversing with this forum.
These threads are more for social reasons and so we can all talk about quality and shit like that. This is not a site that will help you cop. No one here is stupid enough to "help you out" and really you shouldn't even be considering it if you are. There's no telling who you're talking to in here. Anyone looking to "help you out" is more than likely looking to rob you if they aren't law enforcement.

You're welcome to post here but, mind the rules because breaking them in these threads will get you an infraction faster than any other threads in NASADD. Judging from the way that you're posting I'd say that it'd serve you well to lurk a bit more and learn how other people post and what they talk about before you go and get yourself in trouble. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mod.

Do not ask someone else to PM you about that shit in here again. Consider yourself warned

WTF IS "pins & needles'' can someone please tell me... did dope for 10yrs and dont know wtf that is

Some people would describe the rush as feeling like "pins an needles", almost the way it feels when your arm goes to sleep...sometimes you get that kind of rush sometimes you don't...If you don't shoot it, you'll never get that

The idea that ONLY east coast dope gives you "pins and needles" is what I find ridiculous....

That would be like if I moved to Idaho for a week, smoked a joint and started asking everybody, "Does all the weed around here give you cotton-mouth like this?!"

Man this thread is in a nod:| haha anyways I've been going through a spell of "no fuckin money" cause the guy I work for isn't working right now cause his Mom's ill and my other source of cash is just being flaky...happens when you deal with old folks. So I'm in a FUNK cause I can't get high like I want to...my reg gurl is str8t $ and my other's been trying to help me out with a bag here and there but it's geting to the point that he can do no more...atm I'm not sick per se cause my bro gave me one this morn and it got me off "E" but that's like a teaser...thinkin bout callin the detox and hole up in there for about a week(that's all you get, like 6 days)and just get off the shit once and for all!! But I know me and the second I have cash in hand I'm off to the dopeman...money is a trigger for me----> fuck, lost half my post cause of this damn refresh shit

Hey I was reading figured I would make an account I'm from CT often cop in waterbury sometimes new haven or Bridgeport but usually it's alot more sketchy then in waterbury we get stamps over here witch can differ alot in strength but lately the shit Iv been getting is the bomb, usually the shit I get is always good I have a couple friends in MA that get dope Boston area that are always asking me to drive them out some shit haha guess its all about the connects you have, iv been in a couple different scenes from NYC, MA, NJ and CT is pretty on point iv been in the game around here for about 4 years and like any place you can get good and bad shit usually depends on who you know and about the open air discussion some spots in CT (the city's) you can still find open air not as much as it use to be but it's still there just need to know we're to go, I don't think I violated any rules if I did tho sorry haha

I need to stop copping, for a couple very important reasons, but the thrill of copping, snorting, and riding out of Holyoke with a cigarette in my hand and the classic rock radio station blasting is too compelling. The routine is a high in itself, and if it becomes too much of a routine, I'll finally experience the dreaded "dope-sickness" for the first time. Scary.

Some people would describe the rush as feeling like "pins an needles", almost the way it feels when your arm goes to sleep...sometimes you get that kind of rush sometimes you don't...If you don't shoot it, you'll never get that

The idea that ONLY east coast dope gives you "pins and needles" is what I find ridiculous....

That would be like if I moved to Idaho for a week, smoked a joint and started asking everybody, "Does all the weed around here give you cotton-mouth like this?!"

I think he was saying the opposite. He said he got the feeling from the midwest dope but didn't get it the whopping 2x he tried east coast dope. Anyway, I get that feeling from some dope from NY. It seems that the dope that smells strongly of vinegar is the stuff that gives the pins and needles feeling. It actually hurts me sometimes so I don't like it.

I think he was saying the opposite. He said he got the feeling from the midwest dope but didn't get it the whopping 2x he tried east coast dope. Anyway, I get that feeling from some dope from NY. It seems that the dope that smells strongly of vinegar is the stuff that gives the pins and needles feeling. It actually hurts me sometimes so I don't like it.

I know what you mean as an IV user sometimes pins an needles are too intense and can make me run around my room hopeing they go away haha, you can feel them going down your body from your face to your ass to your feet the very intense times like that make me wish I didn't shoot as many as I did for me it's very uncomfortable, iv read that the feeling comes from dope that has alot of unconverted morphine in it would be interesting to ask someone that shoots morphine if this happens to them in high doses.

^ Yea I get it in the palms of my hands, and sometimes even the backs of my legs and the roof of my mouth. It's only enjoyable if it's very mild, but most times it's too much for me and can ruin the rush.

Pins and needles imo usually comes from shitty dope that has a lot of unconverted morphine.

Thank you BOC.you took the words right out of my mouth. It's my pet peeve.I've said it before--If the Afganis can make WhiteFire in a mud hut with river water,wood fires (no propane here) and no roads then whyTF can't the Mexi's?IDK,maybee they really are lazy(JK).There's simply no excuse,they have all the precursors,including the biggie and they continue to turn out shit for decades. Fuck,I'd even be willing to show em how its done. The thing is that I believe most of Tar is just cooked opium boiled in Acetic acid or AA(either will work with their "method").This will convert some M>H,some to 6-monoacetylmorphine(acually stronger than H which might attest to BT's rep.), a lot of M that has'nt reacted and more weight.Not to mention the piss and other alkaloids they leave in so you really never know what ure gettin.The ONLY way to be sure is to clean it up a little,at the least. Tall Order? Yes. But it's that or serious health issuses in the future.BTW,theres a great article out there showing(with pics) 2 Afgans making H from start to finish.Google UNDOC and process of Heroin manufacture and you'll find it.

Dude thats the Acetic acid you're smelling leftover by the maker.It should never smell like that and I'd guess they dint rinse their H base too well if at all. Open up a bottle of Aspirin and take a whiff.Smell familiar?

dope does def not smell like the inside of an asprin bottle. really good dope doesnt have a strong smell but its there, some dope really has a strong smell of vinegar. esp tar. also, the pins and needles feeling is one thing, the thing that a majority of us east coast shooters are talking about is niacin i believe. i LOOOOVE morphine IV and even big shot dont give the burn that a shot of H does. makes my palms red and burn, and literally goes down the back of the legs to my butt. like an all over inside stinging. that feeling is def not morphine. niacin is a B vitamin and Bvitamins are a super common cut on east coast powder, thiamine is another b vitamin used quite a lot. b12, b6, ect. whatever is cheap and water soluble. or if you are a shite head dealer and dont care then its really no matter haha.

What up peeps in the 413? This thread is gettin stale. Don't worry, just hatin. I just wanna wish e'rbody a Happy 4th of July in advance. I, on the other hand, will not be having a happy 4th of July. Because of this holiday my job is closed, so I can't get paid thursday. I rather work and get paid than have it off and have to wait til friday to get paid.
I work at a printing press, and there is a piece of paper that tells you how many stacks of papers to put on a pallet. It's called a bundle. A BUNDLE!! So the whole day at work I have to look at this paper that says BUNDLE: 15 or some number like that. I'm like yeah fifteen bundles would be nice. Also, I know some cats a work are down, my radar is tight, but I don't wanna blow up the spot. Some people look like they're feeling too good if ya know what I mean.
This shit isn't like askin somebody if they smoke weed. "Hey, you smoke weed?" " Nah man, I'm cool." "OK." As we casually talk about something else. Scenario 2: "Hey man, do you do any diesel?" "Huh? My car has a gasoline engine in it." "No, I mean do you do any H" "You mean like Heroin?" "Yeah." "Oh no; God no, What's wrong with you" "SECURTIY!" Catch my drift?
So I'm broke now and I totally forgot about Independence day. People will be blowin up my phone tomorrow and I'll be like "Sorry, I forgot it was a holiday, my bad." I feel like shit. What good is having a day off when you can't do anything anyways? Shit, I'd rather be working. I haven't done anything in 2 days and I smoked my last cig last night. I'm going bonkers over here.
When Friday comes, I'm gonna be the first person when they open the doors, even though I'm not working. I GOTS TO GET PAIDS. Help me Jebus.

Thank you BOC.you took the words right out of my mouth. It's my pet peeve.I've said it before--If the Afganis can make WhiteFire in a mud hut with river water,wood fires (no propane here) and no roads then whyTF can't the Mexi's?IDK,maybee they really are lazy(JK).There's simply no excuse,they have all the precursors,including the biggie and they continue to turn out shit for decades. Fuck,I'd even be willing to show em how its done. The thing is that I believe most of Tar is just cooked opium boiled in Acetic acid or AA(either will work with their "method").This will convert some M>H,some to 6-monoacetylmorphine(acually stronger than H which might attest to BT's rep.), a lot of M that has'nt reacted and more weight.Not to mention the piss and other alkaloids they leave in so you really never know what ure gettin.The ONLY way to be sure is to clean it up a little,at the least. Tall Order? Yes. But it's that or serious health issuses in the future.BTW,theres a great article out there showing(with pics) 2 Afgans making H from start to finish.Google UNDOC and process of Heroin manufacture and you'll find it.

The dope we get is from Colombia so not sure why you are referencing the Afghanis. The general rule of thumb is west of the Mississippi is Mexican tar heroin, and east of it gets Colombia #4 heroin powder aka east coast powder. There are a few exceptions like Ohio and one of the Carolina's getting tar, and maybe a few others but that's about it.

The base heroin coming from Afghanistan goes to the UK, Russia, and maybe a few other places. Then there is Southeast Asian heroin that makes its way to Vancouver B.C and I'm sure Asia and a few other places, and some likely makes its way to the states as well.

dope does def not smell like the inside of an asprin bottle. really good dope doesnt have a strong smell but its there, some dope really has a strong smell of vinegar. esp tar. also, the pins and needles feeling is one thing, the thing that a majority of us east coast shooters are talking about is niacin i believe. i LOOOOVE morphine IV and even big shot dont give the burn that a shot of H does. makes my palms red and burn, and literally goes down the back of the legs to my butt. like an all over inside stinging. that feeling is def not morphine. niacin is a B vitamin and Bvitamins are a super common cut on east coast powder, thiamine is another b vitamin used quite a lot. b12, b6, ect. whatever is cheap and water soluble. or if you are a shite head dealer and dont care then its really no matter haha.

Agreed. It doesn't smell like aspirin, but rather either b vitamin or vinegar or a mixture of the two.

Last edited:
The dope we get is from Colombia so not sure why you are referencing the Afghanis. The general rule of thumb is west of the Mississippi is Mexican tar heroin, and east of it gets Colombia #4 heroin powder aka east coast powder. There are a few exceptions like Ohio and one of the Carolina's getting tar, and maybe a few others but that's about it.

The base heroin coming from Afghanistan goes to the UK, Russia, and maybe a few other places. Then there is Southeast Asian heroin that makes its way to Vancouver B.C and I'm sure Asia and a few other places, and some likely makes its way to the states as well.

Agreed. It doesn't smell like aspirin, but rather either b vitamin or vinegar or a mixture of the two.

I think you guys are misunderstanding what I'm sayin. The aspirin (acetic acid) smell is from shit Mexi tar(any shitty-made dope really) and the good dope(powder mostly) should not have that smell,its been washed out during the manufacture process/purification.As far as the Afgan thing,I'm just using that as an example that if such a stone age civilization can make great dope should'nt the Mexi's be able to too? I know the East Coast pwd. comes from Colombia dudes,I'm not a moron.But think about it.The Mexi's b makin dope for decades, same-ol-same-ol. The Colo's been doin it since the late '80's,early '90's and they got it down.You'ld think the Mexi's could learn from the new kids on da block, but no,they're makin the same shit the same way for 50 years and it's not fuckin brain surgery. BTW,vinegar is diluted acetic acid.

There's plenty of good dope that smells like vinegar and plenty of good dope that doesn't....Medicine, vinegar and vitamins are all common smells....You guys don't manufacture dope, so where do you get off telling people exactly how it's supposed to look and smell? Because you read about how lab made heroin is supposed to look and smell?....It's shit like this that makes me not like posting on BL anymore....always dealing with a bunch of 18 year old self-styled drug gurus that the only thing they have backing them up is a little research...probably mostly done through online sources!

I've shot dope for almost two decades, and color and smell aren't usually good indicators of whether or not you have good dope....but if there was one smell that would make me 95% believe the dope was real without smelling it, it would be the scent of vinegar!

This isn't directed at any one particular person...but you're 20-something years old, you live in the US and you're buying dope off some mid-level drug dealer who's probably getting it from someone who's still at least 5 steps removed from the source! It irritates me to no end when people implicitly try to brag about their heroin sources like they're somehow getting dope straight from the source....If you're a 20-something year old white suburban kid with no affiliation to a major foreign distributor, sorry but you don't know shit! the only thing you know is whether or not the dope is "good" or "bad"....

I guess some dope has more of a "pins and needles" rush than other dope, but to attribute it to left over morphine in the production process, how do you PERSONALLY know?! You fucking don't! It's what you read that other people who have done research have said! So until you get Chemistry PHD and start doing your own controlled studies on di-acetyl morphine, stop pretending that you actually know what the fuck you're talking about! You wanna talk about things based on your experience fine, but until you actually test and study different batches of dope, please, shut the fuck up!

There's plenty of good dope that smells like vinegar and plenty of good dope that doesn't....Medicine, vinegar and vitamins are all common smells....You guys don't manufacture dope, so where do you get off telling people exactly how it's supposed to look and smell? Because you read about how lab made heroin is supposed to look and smell?....It's shit like this that makes me not like posting on BL anymore....always dealing with a bunch of 18 year old self-styled drug gurus that the only thing they have backing them up is a little research...probably mostly done through online sources!

I've shot dope for almost two decades, and color and smell aren't usually good indicators of whether or not you have good dope....but if there was one smell that would make me 95% believe the dope was real without smelling it, it would be the scent of vinegar!

This isn't directed at any one particular person...but you're 20-something years old, you live in the US and you're buying dope off some mid-level drug dealer who's probably getting it from someone who's still at least 5 steps removed from the source! It irritates me to no end when people implicitly try to brag about their heroin sources like they're somehow getting dope straight from the source....If you're a 20-something year old white suburban kid with no affiliation to a major foreign distributor, sorry but you don't know shit! the only thing you know is whether or not the dope is "good" or "bad"....

I guess some dope has more of a "pins and needles" rush than other dope, but to attribute it to left over morphine in the production process, how do you PERSONALLY know?! You fucking don't! It's what you read that other people who have done research have said! So until you get Chemistry PHD and start doing your own controlled studies on di-acetyl morphine, stop pretending that you actually know what the fuck you're talking about! You wanna talk about things based on your experience fine, but until you actually test and study different batches of dope, please, shut the fuck up!

Dude,I aint gonna get in no pissin match with you BUT I do hav the credentials. I'm not some kid AND I DO know the chemistry.2 decades and you're a vet? I'm LMAOROFLOL.Thanks,I needed that.

So who was it adressed to? Its naive to think not everyone is as, or more informed on a subject so varied, not to mention illegal as heroin maanufacture distrib ect. Youre right, a lot of ppl run theirs mouths about shit they have no clue about, but that isnt everyone. Not everyone on this board is a 20 something self styled drug guru man lol. Ive been using for over a decade and have been around the block a few times. Have been in stash houses and watched dope get milled and repressed with hand pump hydraulic jack.

I was lucky enough to have a connection very high up in the chain who was moving hundreds of grams a week of dope that was sold to be cut a few more times. But that was only one guy. Ive tried all sorts of powder out there, tar also. Im no expert nor do i claim to be i just relate my experiences as everyone else. Trust me, as im sure you know there is no righteous title or prize in being the biggest library of information on dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.