The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That's you that always wakes me up?!

Man, I relate to the part about dealers telling you to call them early in the morning, but then in reality they're never around until 10!

I've heard from a lot of old dope fiends that it used to be pretty standard for the dealers to be serving at 5AM to catch the people tryin to cop before work, but it's never been like that since I started using...And I've had many nights waiting to be able to cop in the morning....

Our done clinics open @ 6:15am for the working addicts and the rest of them have to wait til 7am---close @ 11am...Usually when I was on the program I would be there @ 6:30am cause the 7am line would start about then. The guards would hand out numbers on little cards to show your place in line; that way you could leave and come back when the 7am dosing starts. Man, there were always fights about who was before whom it was so ridiculous...not like you have anything else to do so early in the am cept go back to sleep. I was on the liquid handcuffs 4 or 5 times in my dope life. Right now I should get on it again but I recall the bullshit you had to endure like the UL (Urinalysis List) you would walk in thru the metal detectors and check the list for your name...if it was there you had to take the whiz quiz before your dose. Groups two or three times a week, consisting of discussing your addiction, how and when you started, blah blah blah and you left those meetings wanting to go cop, haha!! Seeing your counselor I think every two weeks, mine was a cool guy we would just sit there and talk about anything, just bullshitting. He would check to see if I was eligible for take-homes (depending on how long you've been giving clean tests and you had to have a steady job usually legit work not the "under the table" jobs and he would help you find one. All my work since '05 has been under the table cause of course no urine screens or background checks, my boss knew about my habit and even gave me $$ up front so I could be curado (cured) and ready to bust ass!!

I really should get on it or maybe the subs(haven't tried their program yet) but I'm sure it's the same except you get your scripts at a pharmacy through your PCP, probably a group or two, not too sure...anyone out there been on the subs program and if so what was it like??

There are some places that are like "suboxone clinics". I went to one of those for awhile. They had 2-3 doctors that worked there and this place pretty much just prescribed Suboxone to people, nothing else.

They had counseling and groups and shit like that. The way that place was:
They started off only writing you a script for 7 days worth of suboxone, if you pissed clean the next time you came in they'd give you a script for two weeks. If you pissed clean after that they'd give you a script for a month worth of pills...The doc at that place had no problem giving me Subutex instead of Suboxone and that's when I was really able to compare the two and see that there was virtually no difference....but they did make you attend groups whenever you went in and it was at least 2 hours of fucking around every time you had to go in for a new script!

The best suboxone doctors are the ones who are just family doctors who prescribe Suboxone on the side for extra money. Those are the ones that just write you a script for a month and send you on your way! They may UA you once in awhile, but it's usually just pay them the money and you're in and out!

Never go to a drug counseling or recovery oriented type place to get your suboxone! Those are the ones that fuck with you and make you jump through hoops! Always find a regular doctor who just happens to prescribe Suboxone too...When you do that its much less hassle than methadone...

It's pretty easy for any doctor to get the license to prescribe sub, they just have to go to like a little week-long seminar on addiction and opioid maintenance....

Well sittin here sick as a dog...sneezing, runny nose and the damn runnies.....WHY DO I PUT UP WITH THIS ???? It amazes me that when I get down and frustrated with this dope sickness and decide to go to a detox or the methadone clinic a few hours later or so I somehow come up with money or the dope just finds me...and of course the train of thought I had a few hours ago just vanishes; "go to detox?? or the clinic??....nahhh :p

Haha nice thread. I'm new to Boston from the Midwest and dealt with the same shit with dealers untill I got one consistent one. Damn doesn't that feel good to just know that your shit is gonna be on P. anyway I got on these threads to find out where to cop but I guess it's not that eazy. If there's a way some1 can DM me or w/e that would be legit. Anyways go Bruins!!!! I'm ready to see a parade.

Damn u can only send 1 message every 180 minutes. That's bullshit. If u guys wanna contact me my email is [email protected]. Ya it's cheesy but I made it when I played ball in high school.

Hey bud, I don't really know what your deal is exactly....but why do you have such a raging boner to PM people five minutes after you join BL? Sourcing is not allowed, but even if that is what you were attempting to do, you're going about it completely wrong! There's nobody in there right mind that would help someone out acting as sketchy as you are....Stick to one account and start posting a bit more....Jesus...

Go Bruins? Yeah, I'm a native New England kid, so yeah....

I feel u completely. I know sourcing isn't allowed. Like I said I just moved here from the Midwest and I'm dry. All I have is suboxone and I don't wanna even have to w/d to wait to take those. I was just seein wassup with peeps if anybody wanted to help out and point me in a direction. And ya I just made a account I know how forums are. I'm a noob. Sorry for being sketch. U know how it is not looking forward to being sick in the morning. My beeeezy. Anyways sorry for the harsh attempt.
Hey bud, I don't really know what your deal is exactly....but why do you have such a raging boner to PM people five minutes after you join BL? Sourcing is not allowed, but even if that is what you were attempting to do, you're going about it completely wrong! There's nobody in there right mind that would help someone out acting as sketchy as you are....Stick to one account and start posting a bit more....Jesus...

Go Bruins? Yeah, I'm a native New England kid, so yeah....

What's up with the dope out on the east coast not giving pins and needles? I've only tried east coast shit two times but still i was expecting it to be alot stronger than Midwest shit. The rush is there but not the pins. I was kinda surprised. Is it just the dope I got or is this a common thing out here?

^Do you have any idea how many people are using and bringing heroin into the US? You move to the East Coast, do heroin twice and then ask a stupid question like this?

I'm sorry man, but the question is just absolutely ridiculous! With all your other posts you seem like a cop, tbh...

Hahaha first off no I'm not a cop. And I guess it's hard to decipher that since this is the Internet. Anyhow I was just surprised since I asked the dude i copped from if he gets dope that gives him pins n needles and he had never experienced such a feeling only the rush and he was also a experienced user. I've been doing dope for 4 years now and have seen every color/cut/form of it. I was just surprised how quick it melted over here. We always hold the flame under the spoon for a few secs in the Midwest and here there's no point. It dissolved in seconds. Anyways I'm out.

Good east coast powder doesnt need heat. Any cut insoluble or otherwise will end up in your shot. As to the pins and needles could have been the dope cause id get it from the dope i used to get.

Pins and needles imo usually comes from shitty dope that has a lot of unconverted morphine.

I've been doin dope for ages and the only time I've ever experienced "pins & needles" is if I missed some of the shot and the skin breaks out in a rash...Yeah BeZba my first feeling when I read your posts was "cop" so you have to slow down a bit and let ppl here get to know you...As for sourcing that's definitely a NO-NO here and even if we could the way you came out on your first post felt sketchy,imo...

I was thinkin that it was the fetty that was gettin cut with the dope that came from ChiTown. That was going around for a while in Indy. It could be morph as well. Still regardless I miss that feeling. I really miss fetty patches too now that I'm thinkin bout them. Sooo clean and u know what your gettin. Plus puttin that gel on foil and chasing it was just a separate high for me just like preparing a shot. Ah the good ol days.

I was thinkin that it was the fetty that was gettin cut with the dope that came from ChiTown. That was going around for a while in Indy. It could be morph as well. Still regardless I miss that feeling. I really miss fetty patches too now that I'm thinkin bout them. Sooo clean and u know what your gettin. Plus puttin that gel on foil and chasing it was just a separate high for me just like preparing a shot. Ah the good ol days.
I think some stuff I was gettin recently(zip-locs) was cut with fent...it just gives you crazy nods and it makes me sleepy as hell, unlike reg good dope which gave me a superhuman feeling and I could work all day feelin' great and when the work was done I would sit back and relax and let the nods come...8( I don't hear of fent patches going around too much round here but I know they're around...What, do you cut them open and put the gel on foil and just light it up?? Like the way ppl smoke OC's? I've never "chased the dragon" before and I hear it's awesome....checkin out different ROA cause I'm running out of places to inject, well maybe I just have to start tying off cause I never had to before...what's your preference??

Status
Not open for further replies.