The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...beautiful blue sky days always make me wanna go out -n- cop too!! Who am I kiddin'---it could be rainy, cold, hurricane, tornado, earthquake and I always want a few bizzags to complete my day. But damn it's getting harder n harder to come up with cash every day...Really thinkin' about getting on a done or box program. But I've been on the done (methadone) program a few times and I did well but no matter what dose I was on the craving never left me...plus I believe in being addicted to the whole process of going to cop, copping then rushing home, breathing a sigh of relief that I wasn't stopped and prepping the stuff to slam it home....It definitely IS A SICKNESS!!!!

I just need to get through tomorrow, and then sleep well through the night, and when I wake up, it'll be Friday, 11 a.m. and I'll have my direct deposit from work.

I just need to get through tomorrow, and then sleep well through the night, and when I wake up, it'll be Friday, 11 a.m. and I'll have my direct deposit from work.

haha I play that game every damn week. I'm like "OK so 36 more hours" and I try to kill time anyway possible.

Yeah it sucks having to play the waiting game, especially if it's days...then when it finally arrives and you do what you've been waiting to do then it's like damn it's all over....now I have to wait again, haha

Yeah it sucks having to play the waiting game, especially if it's days...then when it finally arrives and you do what you've been waiting to do then it's like damn it's all over....now I have to wait again, haha

Yeah being a junkie is 90% waiting. Waiting for your dealer, waiting for money, waiting to use, waiting to get sick, waiting to get well, blah blah blah. Always waiting.

Lets play "Test your junkiness". The question is : In the late '70's and into the '80's there was a combination of 2 relatively easy to obtain Rx pills that closely mimicked a nice heroin high. They were quite popular in SoBo and Charlestown and some actually preffered it to our beloved dizz. What was it called and what were the two drugs in this combo? Hint- They were taken orally and one of the drugs was a natural, mild opiate obtained from the poppy. First prize is bragging rights and 3 cheers from a kazoo . Good Luck to all the contestants.

Nope, The T"s and blues were Talwin and and the blues were an OTC (at the time) anti-histamine. Good effort tho. Try again.

Have no clue bout that...guess it didn't reach Western MA. Was never a pill person anyways...for some reason I just don't like 'em unless I'm deathly sick and I'm offered an oxy, perc, morph, meth or a sub...Gotta take what you can get ATM....ahhhhhh relief.....

Maybe,I'm not sure.That combo was called D's and T's(Talwin) and was injected.I think it was ditriptamine. I never did that combo,only heard about it from an oldtimer when I was doin an internship at the Shattuck(sp.?) Hosp. in the mid '80's so it was gone by then(or else I woulda done it).

pentazocine with some antihistamine?

For the past 5 days I've been getting some dope from Revere that doesn't have too strong of a rush, but has long legs. I much prefer the product from my usual guy and I feel bad that I haven't hit him up in a few days, but my neighbor who lives about 5 houses down gets about 20 a day from this dude in Revere and sells them to people who don't have their own real connects to support his own habit. Pretty much the only reason I've been settling for this lately is that I get a pretty good deal on it being his neighbor for 13 years and I can have dope in my hands in about 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Sorry Mass. Bluelighters. Still no winner. Again,one of the two is a natural poppy alkaloid and its not Sister Morphine.Forget about the Talwin(pentazocine),that's not it. If there's no winner by tonite I'll post the correct answer Monday morning and y'all be sayin - Oh ya,I heard of those.Maybe.

The answer to the question is they were called "packs" and they consisted of 2-3 Doriden(glutethimide) which was a CIII sleeping pill (I don't think they make em anymore) and either 8-10 T #3's or 4-5 T #4's and cost anywhere from $20-$40. I don't know how they worked but it felt good. So much so that some heads preffered them to dope. Now if I can only figure out how to get the M outta these damn M boxes.....

From wikipedia
Glutethimide is a CYP2D6 enzyme inducer. When taken with codeine, it enables the body to convert higher amounts of the codeine (higher than the average 5 - 10%) to morphine. The general sedative effect also adds to the effect of the combination.

There you go.Its funny cause its ususally CYP inhibitors like Tagamet and grapefruit(white) juice that potentiate things like xanax and methadone by inhibiting first pass breakdown.Google g-juice and xanax.But here it seems CYP/Glut. actually converts cod to M. I wonder how these other inhibitors would effect codeine alone. Then again would other CYP inducers be better w/ codeine?Prolly bad for M. Their just now starting to study the effects of g-juice on other drugs that use the CYP*** enzyme system. Interesting.

Well another rainy day here in MA...got some ehhhh stuff this morn and it's barely holding me. Now I got some cash from my boss to cop tonite and save it for tomorrow; it's gonna be a LONG NIGHT>>>>this little voice in my brain is constantly whispering "Go on...do it...you'll catch a crazy nod, c'mon just do it already you know you want to. do it do it do it----while the other voice (the voice of reason) tells me; don't do it, you need it for tomorrow, don't waste it put it away; out of sight out of mind...yada, yada.....I know it would be a total waste to do it now and if I go and do it I won't be able to get any more $$ from my boss...he'll be like "tough shit, should've saved it!!" Does this make any one else crazy....or is it just me ;)

I think we've all been there man. It's awesome knowing that you already have dope for tomorrow but, damn near impossible to save it. My last dealer used to serve mad early in the morning. Dude had no problem with me waking him up at any hour in the AM. It was clutch.

My current people say that they will serve early and a few times they have but, for the most part they don't even pick up the phone and I end up just giving up and heading to work. Luckily it's pretty much on my way so it's not s huge waste of my time but, it still sucks. They have asked me to "just get it tonight so you have it for tomorrow" but, for most of us that's easier said than done.

I think we've all been there man. It's awesome knowing that you already have dope for tomorrow but, damn near impossible to save it. My last dealer used to serve mad early in the morning. Dude had no problem with me waking him up at any hour in the AM. It was clutch.

My current people say that they will serve early and a few times they have but, for the most part they don't even pick up the phone and I end up just giving up and heading to work. Luckily it's pretty much on my way so it's not s huge waste of my time but, it still sucks. They have asked me to "just get it tonight so you have it for tomorrow" but, for most of us that's easier said than done.

Love guys who are willing to serve early in the morning. You never know when you're going to be sick and It would happen where I'd end up sick early a lot and it sucks so bad having to wait until the afternoon to be able to cop when you're super ill.

I have one dude now that's up and ready to go at 7:00 and if I'm desperate even earlier than that, I can go to China Town (NYC) and wake up my dude who sleeps under an overpass. Ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.