The MA heroin thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't have ever found this site except for wanting some info about shooting subs so I Googled it and this was one of the links that came up(btw I'm glad I looked it up...IVing subs is not something you want to do (unless you like precipitated withdrawals). So I would imagine any newbies to drugs, any kind would find this site and be curious and look around, hopefully get the right info and make an educated decision about what they're doing. I didn't know anyone in my family or friends who did H except a couple of cousins of mine that I heard when i was little...one tried to rob a bodega in the North End and the owner or the clerk shot at him and hit a bottle right by his face and glass went into his eyes; now he's blind but I believe after that he sobered up and has been a preacher ever since. The other was not so lucky(or unlucky) as he bought some dope and shot it...turned out to be ground-up glass and he died instantly...Don't know if it's true or not but that story has been around my family for years(these things happened when I was very young, like 9 or 10 y.o.) I can remember having to do a book report and going to the library and finding this book called "Down These Mean Streets" by a guy named Piri(petey) Thomas. It's basically an autobiography on his life in NYC in the 1940's and 50's. A big portion of this book talks about him getting hooked on smack and the downward spiral his life goes while he's on it. I read this book over and over but it never sank into me until decades later when I'm now on it. I wish I could have remembered this book when I took my first hit from a school buddy who afterwards was my best bud about what this stuff does to a life; maybe I would have just said no and maybe my life would be drastically different that what it is now...It's a great book I would recommend it to everyone!! Well I don't know what my point of this post was but it was something to do with being young and making a poor choice even though I had the warnings right in front of me (I started doing dope at 17 and now I'm 44...wasted life)

Last edited:
You should be scared of using heroin, IMO! It does have a lot more potential to ruin your life than the vast majority of other drugs....

So true man if I could take back the day I first got high I would do so in a second! The one thing that really sucks is your stuck with this shit 4 life once your a heroin addict i dont give a fuck what any1 say of course you think about it less an less with more an more clean time but this shit is an everyday thing not 2 use ... I have 2 weeks clean right now an I would be lying if I said I'm not itching to grab a bag it sucks man

The staties are cruising around the hot spots with those new license plate scanners and if they see a plate registered in Spfld or Chicopee, Agawam or any other places pulling out of a dope spot, guaranteed you'll get pulled over especially if you immediately hit 391(91south).

haha sorry but this just reminded me of a funny story ... last summer me an my ex were heading into H-town with VERMONT plates possibly the dumbest shit ever lol but anyways being the dope feins we were we brought 2 buns with us 2 hold us till we got there an we had ordered up a pretty large amount ... so we pull into holyoke an i see a DT following us i quickly tell me ex 2 hand me the last bun we had left and as soon as she does WOOP WOOP the DT starts 2 pull us over i shove the bun in my mouth an try 2 swallow ... the fuckin shit gets stuck halfway down my throat an my ex being the badass bitch she was punches me in my stomach an down goes the bun LOL ... anyway the cop comes up 2 the window an was fuckin PISSED i couldnt stop coughing an dry heaving so he knew i swallowed something starts screaming calling us junkies shit was kinda hilarious when i think about it lol

Damn boss, you got seriously lucky....did you try to get it back? hahaha

Last edited:
You should be scared of using heroin, IMO! It does have a lot more potential to ruin your life than the vast majority of other drugs....

So true man if I could take back the day I first got high I would do so in a second! The one thing that really sucks is your stuck with this shit 4 life once your a heroin addict i dont give a fuck what any1 say of course you think about it less an less with more an more clean time but this shit is an everyday thing not 2 use ... I have 2 weeks clean right now an I would be lying if I said I'm not itching to grab a bag it sucks man

Only because of the money, absolutely no other reason I cannot live I even more productive and responsible life as a opioid addict than when I smoked weed from wake til sleep. Now alcohol on the other hand, I have been tanked and done a ton of stupid and ridiculous things. If I was drunk all the time I would be a complete waste of space in society. As it is, being an addict I go to work, rarely call out/am always on time, work an average of 56 hours per week, never get disciplined and have always gotten good reviews for my work. In my personal life I don;t get into fights with family, friends or anyone. I pay all my bills (but it is hard sometimes), I keep up with yardwork, housework, and any other obligations.

^ Even though we may not always see eye to eye with the cops, don't post shit like that. They are more than likely doing what their superior told them to do, whether they agree with it or not. Don't triple post either, use the edit button if you really must add something to your post.

Last edited:
Today's my day off, and I'm hoping to get something. I've been going to Holyoke for the past month or so ever since my oxy guy got cut off by his doctor. Being a Hispanic female, I was able to find someone within 15 minutes of parking. :D
Bought a bundle last week, which was a mistake, as I was completely unable to control myself and had a major two-day binge. From now on, it's gonna be just a couple bags a week. If I start increasing, I need to stop. But for now, I'll pick up those bags, and have some fun with my PS3 and emulators.

Haha, that sounds like my idea of a good time in a nutshell. They even have N64 emulators now, can't beat that.

I have to say, Holyoke sounds intriguing to me, I am just outside Boston. All though the reviews seem mixed, well not as much on the gear as on the scene safety. I guess you could say your demographic would have a lot more luck out there than myself.

The cops watch the area a lot, understandably. Personally, I like Holyoke. It's not too far a journey for me, being an hour to get there, cop, use(which is risky, I know), and get back home.
I do have an N64 emulator, which I was able to configure my PS3 controller to, so I can still do stuff like use a slingshot or bow & arrow in Ocarina of Time. PS3 controllers are god's gift to emulation, I believe. :D
Yeah, I don't see too many white folks scoring where I go. They'd definitely stick out too much. It kinda sounds racist, but when I see a young white person walking down that particular street, I immediately assume he/she's there to cop. I'm terrible! >_< I heard there's a smaller scene in Northampton, but that they charge double, and it's all phone contacts.
Today, my guy started making small talk, which was a first. I don't even know the dude's name, nor does he know mine. I try to remain anonymous out there.

Honestly I don't find that being racist at all, if anything its being logical. But, at the same time, I would think the PD wouldn't send a person of different race than the majority of the area as an UC. Not only will it likely not get them anywhere in terms of bringing down a dealer, but it puts their man at much greater danger when he sticks out too much. Nonetheless, its going to raise a red flag. Northampton doesn't sound much better than the scene in my area. Also I think its a good idea to do a little after you score if you are going that far, as long as you exercise some caution. Because if you do get stuck in the clink, you at least won't be sick at first and can keep yourself composed a bit.

And Ocarina of Time is the main reason I was very excited to discover the N64 Emulator. 1 of the top 5 games of all time, IMO.

What's up ToNY? Don't really know how hot HolySmoke is, you'll never see me in there coppin'...too chicken and I really don't have a set place or guy to go to. I stick to home(Spfld) and I know shit round here is crap but you gotta know who to see. Your guy sounds a lot like my guy who has to re-up like 3 or 4 times in Holyoke but he usually has decent stuff and the price is right....You ain't kiddin' bout the show Intervention, those ppl have insane habits but usually they're teens and get their dough from Mommy and Daddy so they don't have to go out on the street and hustle like some of us have to. You're right junkies seem to be the most resourceful ppl in ways to get money. There's not too many options out there besides stealing for some of these ppl; know one guy who just got me into a bit of trouble...asked me for a ride from work, some restaurant that was remodeling or something like that. I show up and he starts throwing copper pipes into my car (says he asked for it and the guy gave it to him...how stupid was I?) and asks for a ride to the recycling place so I bring him up there and he goes and gets the metal weighed and gets a slip while I'm sittin in the car didn't even touch the metal. Now he says he has no ID so just to get rid of him I use mine. It's taking forever to cash me out which is strange then they cut me a check...it was only bout $40 and I know from going there a lot they usually give cash if it's under $50 or so. I go to the bank to cash it in and when I enter I overhear the tellers talking to each other: "did the guy from the recycle place come in yet cause we're supposed to stop payment on that check cause the metal turned in was stolen"...Well I heard that and just turned around and left. I get in the car and start bitchin this asshole out and he's swearing the copper was legit, but I ain't havin it and tear the check up and I figure that's that. Now I get a summons to court for Larceny in a Building and Receiving Stolen Property....Totally fucked up!!!! I'm going to have to get a hold of the owner of the copper and maybe the officer who took the report and let them know it wasn't me that took it, the only thing I'm guilty of is trusting that scumbag and ratting or not I'm going to let them know who really did it...I'm not going down for that lowlife!!! What's worrying me is this asshole retaliating against me or my family cause he knows where I live and my brother's car could get damaged or something...What a shitstorm I've put myself into....

That sucks. I remember one time an acquaintance asked me if I could use my ID so he could get cash for some gold he had. I forgot the reason he gave me as to why he couldn't use his ID, but I was young, dumb, and believed him. So as he was going though the gold he had I noticed a class ring with the name of his girlfriends sister on the inside. I called him out on it and he tried to say that someone else had given it to him for dope, and that they must have stolen the ring from his girlfriends sister, not him.

He obviously took that off the counter and put it back in his pocket before the guy at the jewelry place looked at it. The only reason I still used my ID was because the guy that worked there heard me say that I was only using my ID since he didn't have his, and he also heard the kid swear to me that everything was his.

Luckily I was never contacted about any of the items. I did one other return for someone but it was for a video game controller and a few games that came to just under $40 for it all, so I wasn't too worried. This was when I was homeless so was rather limited in funds, so I made the return in exchange for 1 1/2 bags of dope. I'm not doing that again though, especially after hearing stories like yours.

Man, I'm worried about Mzral, I have a bad feeling actually! Hopefully he's in rehab or something....

What's up BlueHues and all of you guys?

I haven't posted in a good minute because I checked myself into a detox. I just got out yesterday so I figured I'd check in this morning. Aside from maybe a negligible amount of methadone in my system, I'm not on heroin, subs, or anything at the moment.

I'm happy, scared, depressed, and hopeful, simultaneously.

I just know I can't go back to getting dopesick again. I'll kill myself.

I haven't posted in a good minute because I checked myself into a detox. I just got out yesterday so I figured I'd check in this morning. Aside from maybe a negligible amount of methadone in my system, I'm not on heroin, subs, or anything at the moment.

Congrats on making it through detox. Keep sticking it out man. You'll start to feel a lot better in another week or two.

I second that congrats. Good Luck. How was it comin off,did they keep you comfortable? Only a junkie can possibly understand. That's why it pisses me off when the medical "pros" say its just like having the flu for 3 days. Ya right. IMO that language can be a tipping point when a newbie is thinking of trying it. They minimize the kick but they say pot is addictive and so bad for ya. Liars on both counts. If they told the truth on both one wonders how many coulda been saved from this life. When my son came of age I kept him in weed to keep him away from the dealers/connections. Seems to have worked. 3 years ago he broke his leg BAD and was on dillies for a month+ (lucky me) and when it was over he never went back and started chasing it,thank God. BTW, I used to be a pharmacist in the late '80's (dint last long) so if I can help with any questions feel free to ask. I know there's a lot of pros here so I'm jus sayin. I loved the shit so much I went to school for it.I still hav'nt figured out if it was a good or bad move. Again man, Good Luck.

Glad to hear it man, with how you were doin dope on top of the suboxone and then you just disappeared, I was worried!

You're better off being off everything...Even just being on suboxone sucks...stay away from it man...It's not easy but it's possible.

Good shit Mzral. Congrats and good luck man. Thanks for checking in too. We've lost too many people over the past few years so it's nice to know that people are alright.

If you find your regular threads to be triggering I'd point you to our brand newish Recovery Forum.

Bah. Shouldn't be copping today, but there's something about an absolutely gorgeous summer day that makes me wanna score a few bags and use.
Unfortunately, there is no money. So it goes.

Last edited:
The stuff my guy has gotten recently is pretty light (almost white as a powder, but brown once mixed with water) and a lot more powdery with none of the rocky stuff his bags will sometimes contain. The quality is pretty damn good too.
It's actually very similar to the stuff that came in the stamp bags I was able to buy (for the first time in my life) a week or two ago through a random person in a particularly sketchy part of town when I was sick and desparate because my guy wasn't answering his phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.