• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doin alright.. in the middle of re-arranging my room AGAIN.. god i can't find a way i like it enough to keep it lol.
Do you guys know what a Lovesac is? It's like a huge bean bag but full of foam (kinda like memory foam) instead of styrofoam balls.
I was too cheap to buy a real brand one so i got a walmart brand one called a Fuf. It fucking sucks. It is lumpy most of the time and uncomfortable unless you fluff the 150lb thing daily.. i was stupid and replaced my bed with it.
Needless to say, since ive had it (about a year) i have spent most of my nights on the couch in the livingroom lol.
I keep trying different angles and positions for it and it works, until all the foam shifts to one side and you are on a slant like this /
I just got a memory foam mattress top thing to put on top of a regular mattress and im trying to figure out how to make it work with this piece of shit.
I donno, ill figure it out eventually but till then.. the re-arranging continues!

Captain.. slow down on reading, you'll put an eye out ;)

-HOOD

Ah man that sucks!

I know I should take a break from War and Peace and get back to writing on my novel. :)

So much reading mang, dunno how you do it. You know, we come on here and read, but that is a book, completely different ;) How long has it taken you to read that series cus I swear you just whizzed through it all in the last couple weeks.

I'm feeling way better than the other day. Today I go to get my phone fixed, they're gonna give me a free new battery or (ideally) a free phone. That'll save me a shitload so I'm absolutely stoked about that. Just gotta stay awake for the next 6 hours (running on 3 hours sleep, can't fall back asleep for some reason) so I don't miss my appointment, but after that it'll be good, phones been out of action for weeks and not having alarm clocks to wake you up or people to message is starting to annoy me. I'm just more shattered about the thousands of funny/interesting photos I lost. (don't gimme that backup crap, only like 1 in 10 people do it ;P I do it for the computer, not the phone... won't be making that mistake again).

It took me about 2 weeks to read Atlas Shrugged and it'll probably take me about 2 weeks all in all to finish up this series. :)

I also have another set of books downloaded (pdf or djvu format)... and am really looking forward to them. :D

I have a work or two from Stephen King, A Brief History of Time by Stephen Hawking, Gravity's Rainbow, Ms. Macintosh My darling,
and I downloaded a few other works from Tolstoy

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better angeleyes <3

Not much another day at work for me busy busy feeling tired and fatigued today for some reason don't know why I slept okay. Feels like I'm in opiate withdrawal when my legs weigh a thousand pounds but I am not sick. Must be the heat or just one of those days.

Last edited:
What's up in the NMI world today?

I'm doing great. I had another session of acupuncture, and I finished book 10 of War and Peace. %)

Not much another day at work for me busy busy feeling tired and fatigued today for some reason don't know why I slept okay. Feels like I'm in opiate withdrawal when my legs weigh a thousand pounds but I am not sick. Must be the heat or just one of those days.

I hope you feel better soon trainspotter <3

you know, to this date, i still have not managed to read warren peace.

Warren Peace? Can you smoke that?

Monday morning; 8:28AM ......... make it quick, finish me now. :|

Captain are you on a reading bender

You know what happens when you go on these

You get all skinny, educated, philosophized and shit

Sorry i havent been around much.. battling some demons, and losing horribly. If i cant beat em imma join em lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.