• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes

Acupuncture stimulates endogenous endorphins *

If this is enough for the patient to feel a difference or improvement is going to vary depending on endorphin sensitivity/opioid tolerance, etc.

I definitely felt the effects and I don't attribute it to placebo. I can stick myself with a needle (and have done so on many occasions)

I particularly felt one that was placed in my left ear, and the sensation was a very mild tickling sensation and seemed to elate me.

Everyone else in the room seemed to be really chill from it. It reminded me of an old school opiate den to be quite honest.

It was free for me by the way ;) and I'll be able to go twice a week. %)

The obvious reason why it can't be said it's proven to work is because there's no way to set up a proper control variable (the person is either going to feel the needle in their skin or they aren't). However I believe it's worth trying at least once if it's available to you. I'm sure you could learn how to do it at home and order the needles yourself as to save money.

* from wiki

I obviously do not believe in the "qi/yin/yang'meridian" crap. That's a bunch of shit. Or, if you will, it's an incorrect attempt to explain why acupuncture helps the people it does.
It doesn't work wonders or nothing but it really helped me relax fully while I was in detox. They would do it a few times a week and we all looked forward to it because it was something to do and it really did help my back a little bit(,even though the first few times I didn't even try to get into it because all I wanted was a gram of heroin in my veins) but if you embrace it you can fall into a little trance and 30 minutes can pass yet only feel like a couple minutes. It was a cool experiencethe only ones who didn't enjoy it were the ones who went in without a open mind

Doensn't everyone just loooove waking up from a drug dream? -.-
Good morning!
And I thought I had some clonaz to pop, turns out I was just sleeping....

~Verri

TS.. nah they're generic, not house shaped. Same color though but just round.
I snorted them back in the day a couple times too and the thing that sucks more than the burn is how clogged up your nose gets afterwards.
I used to snort zolpidem and that would burn so badly but felt good because as your nose burned you could feel the effects come on, but it didn't leave you all clogged up not able to breathe like cyclobenzaprine lol.
I've even snorted DMAA and holy shit that burns, but instant adrenaline rush lol.

On a side note: i wasn't aware they made 100mg cyclobenzaprine. Is it, or i hope it is.. time released?
-HOOD

Last edited:
Yes the burn and the clogged up feeling it was like the powder was stuck up there preventing you from breathing through your nose it did suck what a stupid thing to do looking back and I did it more than once too is the stupid part.
I've never taken a 100mg but I assume they are extended release my buddy got those ones prescribed but with this guy he could have gotten something mixed up he wasn't the brightest guy but he was getting 10mg flexiril and gave me a bunch then he said his tolerance got higher so they put him on 100mg of the same pill I never asked for one though because I didn't like it too much it was good for sleep but that's about it.

One of the worst things I snorted besides that was MDMA especially the cut up white powdered MDMA and I also used to snort percocets all the time lol shit that was a lot of powder to put up your nose at one time and it burned badly. Then one day I popped one instead snorting due to a sore nose and I got as high as snorting 2 pills by taking one orally. Never snorted oxy again after that.

Woke up this morning from about 3 hours sleep and took a piss and had a burning sensation in the area between where your balls meet your leg/crotch area (you know that crease next to your junk on either side) looked at it and its as red as a Coke can and stings and was sweaty and im trying to not embarrass myself too bad here, smelled a little bit.
I grew a fucking yeast infection in 3 hours of fucking sleeping! WTF? Now i just gotta keep it as dry as possible and it should go away.
Can't go to the Dr's for an rx ointment.. anyone else ever had this issue? Would calamine lotion help?
I've had this happen in the same area about 4 years ago so i know what it is.
Seems like it gets triggered when i take a really hot bath- I took one 2 days ago due to aching pains and it helped. Now i have this lol.

(I HONESTLY DONT CARE IF IM SAYING ANYTHING EMBARRASSING LOL, SHIT HAPPENS)

I must not have dried off that area well enough after soaking in the tub. That's the last time i take a bath despite my future aches lol.

Oh and BTW my aches and pains from oxcarbazepine have stopped :) Took 5 days of being off it for it to end, and it's halflife is only 5 hours (metabolites must last longer)

Sorry if anyone who read this is like "why the hell would he post this on here?"
Here's my answer:
IDGAF what people think lol.

Also trying to show the newbs not to be embarrassed about anything enough to not post about an issue they have.

-HOOD

That sucks HOOD. I don't know much about yeast infections. It seems like a difficult area to keep dry?? I mean I'm a girl but doesn't the parts that hang down tend to touch those areas and it get a bit unaired and sweaty throughout the day? Despite your best effort? Do you wear boxers? Perhaps those tighter briefs will help keep the areas of skin from touching one another? It seems like keeping it dry and aired out would be the best option.

In the women's sanitary aisle in drug stores they sell medication topical and oral for Candidia (which is probably what you have) it's a very common form of a yeast infection. I would try that (the anti fungal cream) tied in with possibly an oral OTC and briefs?

Also I hate night shift. On my days off I need to get things done during the day. When I work I usually get home at 7am so I'll sleep until 3pm. But on my days off I need to stay awake so I can do household tasks. I barely slept last night and I'm dreading everything I have to do today -_-.

HOOD said:
(I HONESTLY DONT CARE IF IM SAYING ANYTHING EMBARRASSING LOL, SHIT HAPPENS)

No shit mate! That is exactly how it is. Fuck embarrassment right off! Good on ya for having a pair and posting what is on your mind.

What is currently going through my mind is not smoking bud. Ever since I moved back here a month ago I've been smoking waaaaaaay too much. Good thing its pretty much been indica dominant strains so I haven't gone all completely crazy, but I'm definitely now feeling a bit 'tired' of it. Didn't smoke yesterday or today and I'm feeling just a tinge of sadness, but I know that is only the lack of buds in my system telling me that. It's all just the biochemistry from not having buds that isn't making me my cheery self again. Can't wait until I'm barely smoking again and I'm happy 24/7 like I usually am.

Some people may say its ironic and I should have my shit together; well if you don't smoke or see your best friends for 6 months, course anyone would be in the "extra keen" boat that I am in. Ehhhhh. A lot of people will also look at it and go "wow, its only bud", sure there are many people on here with cocaine, heroin and meth addictions so my little bitch here will seem like a drop in the ocean. But dang, guys, I'm not feeling too super tonight! I'm doing okay but a 4.8/10 compared to a usual 7-9/10. Just keeping really optimistic and trying to stay positive that tomorrow I'll feel much better.

But, enough of my shit, just reinforcing HOOD's point that everyone is very welcome to come and post in here, join dates and post counts count for nothing here; what we care about is Greenlighters & Bluelighters all just getting along and making each other feel welcome. So don't be afraid to chime in your two cents!

Hope everyone is keeping positive and having a good day/night. <3

Stardust you have a point.. i do wear boxers and it has been rather hot here the past week and will be until this weekend so i sweat. And my "parts" do touch or if sweaty enough stick to myself lol (in that area too). Maybe I should go buy a couple pairs of briefs just to use until this goes away.
Do you have a generic name for the antifungal I should use? I dont want something with like woman hormones in it or anything.
I hate some cream here that is cardiospermum Tincture 10% (ha funny name) It said for itching, eczema, inflammation and rashes.
A also have some generic ring worm/ athletes foot cream i used for my son when he had a ringworm.
Worth a shot with either you think? Or should i man up and go in the feminine care aisle at the store? =D

Angeleys- Why not have a few brews at night and enjoy them for a bit until your smoking weed habit gets the break you want it to?
I dont see any harm coming from it.
Keep your head up bro, i wanna see you at a 9/10 by the next time we speak ;)

Everyone else doing ok?

-HOOD

Last edited:
Woot on 3 hours of sleep I managed to sort my entire garage (complete disheveled mess from moving in :sus: 3 years ago..).. And cut the grass. I'm feeling rather accomplished :).

HOOD I'd definitely get just like a 3 pack of boxer briefs the tight fitting ones (so it holds everything in place and from touching) and wear them until this calms down and at the first sign if it happens again. The stuff in the women's aisle for cadidia addresses the itch/burn and combats the infections itself as well. It doesn't have any hormones (you need to have an RX for that). I would skip anything that's not directly made for yeast infections. Topical is probably best for you, like a cream. And trust me nobody at the check out will know what it is or why you're buying it.

I would recommend this: http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Anti-Itch-Cream-Original-Strength?skuId=318718

Also this as it directly combats the yeast infection itself: http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/CVS-Miconazole-Yeast-Infection-Relief?skuId=721062
Obviously you won't use the little egg insert (you don't have a vagina) but it also comes with a cream which contains the same ingredient for use after combatting the internal infection (which happens with women) you don't have an internal infection so you don't need the insert but the cream will definitely help.

Or this if you'd prefer just the tube of topical medication(probably the better option): http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Monistat-7-Cream-Disposable-Applicators?skuId=542647

Last edited:
Oh, you mean the crease in between your leg and your crotch

Excess hydration/sweating can cause it to become irritated. Do you suffer from hyperhidrosis?

So I am now on the 10th book of War and Peace. It's a really amazing series and I'm looking forward to getting through this series before beginning to read anything else. %)

The gooch he means if you want to get all technical haha
That's what they called it in jackass the movie.

Hey thanks for all the help guys!
Didn't know my yeast infection would be so popular lol.
Anyway I ended up getting some lotrimin ultra, butenafine hydrochloride 1% cream.
Pharmacist said it is perfect for that and "jock itch/irritation".
Gonna take a shower in a bit and dry off good and then try it out.

And CH I only excessively sweat when I'm doing strenuous activities and haven't done much lately. But that area seems to sweat a lot.. ball sweat and plus it's a crease so not much air flow to dry out especially under clothing.

-HOOD

Good captain its just pouring rain outside today didn't think it would rain this time of the year so I had no raingear with me I got soaked wearing a T-shirt. Glad to be home and dry. I just got word this court case regarding my dads will is supposed to be coming to a end finally and me and the courts decided my sister and i are going to be getting a good chunk of my dads estate. Now I can have the money to go to university and further my education I'm pretty excited it finally worked in our favour its been a worry having to go through this court battle.

How are you today?

I am splendid.

I'm about half way through book 10 of War and Peace. So good. So well written.

I'm probably going to work on my novel later tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.