• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOOD's balls were swollen the other week. Evey just came back from a holiday. I can't sleep at 2:52am. Supwitchu?

lol.. my balls are fine now thx tho. appreciate the look out.
nah just been goin through a rough patch and its hard to see to type, i have a really bad blown blood vessel in my right eye.. dr said give it a week and i said its been over that lol.
I think im cursed to have crystal blue eyes that look like they're tearing blood. all good though.
Balls are 80% yeast free. going on 90% for tomorrow.
I gotta stop fucking warm bagels.
lol. jk.

-HOOD

Mornin everyone!
Hope today is a good one for ya! %)

TTYL

-HOOD

EDIT: BTW found my new Welcome to Bluelight GIF:
giphy.gif

If it doesn't scare em off, they're a keeper lol.

Last edited:
I am feeling great.

I downloaded a collection of PDF files for reading. I am stocked up on titles to read for a while.

I also researched literary genres more. I believe my novel could also be categorized as "utopian/dystopian fiction" as well as psychological thriller.

CH:I'm not gonna pretend I know what utopian or dystopia is lol..
Explain?
Or maybe I should google it lol.
Despite what it is the psychological thriller part has me interested %)

Evey: :)

dys·to·pi·a
disˈtōpēə/
noun
an imagined place or state in which everything is unpleasant or bad, typically a totalitarian or environmentally degraded one.

Aldous Huxley's A Brave New World is allegedly a prime example, though I have not read it.

ok i get it now CH.. thanks
utopia is the opposite i am expecting.
So basically life in the book is either in a great place or in a horrid one.. never a middle ground.
am i catching on?

EDIT: Found another GIF i like-
charizard-2.gif~c200

lol

Last edited:
IT6fRG1.png

Scarnon peopleeeee :)

If there's any LURKERS among us, feel free to join :)

HOOD will not be scaring anyone away with his gifs or genitals this week, promise <3

=D Well hi there everyone! As long as its not a .gif of genitals I think I'll survive hahaha

But Captain.Heroin I was curious about this...

I believe my novel could also be categorized as "utopian/dystopian fiction" as well as psychological thriller.

Now I may just be brain dead for sitting on BL all night.. hehe... but I cant seem to comprehend how it can be both utopian and a dystopian world, how can they co exist with one another if they are complete opposites, perhaps if they were two realms sharing a single time space continuum.. :? Maybe I am over thinking it?? Haha Always a possibility >.<

ok i get it now CH.. thanks
utopia is the opposite i am expecting.
So basically life in the book is either in a great place or in a horrid one.. never a middle ground.
am i catching on?

EDIT: Found another GIF i like-
charizard-2.gif~c200

lol

Yes you are correct

Well in mine it begins in a dystopian world and then it changes to something that I would call utopian; but it's really all dependent upon the perspective of the reader.

:)

=D Well hi there everyone! As long as its not a .gif of genitals I think I'll survive hahaha

But Captain.Heroin I was curious about this...

Now I may just be brain dead for sitting on BL all night.. hehe... but I cant seem to comprehend how it can be both utopian and a dystopian world, how can they co exist with one another if they are complete opposites, perhaps if they were two realms sharing a single time space continuum.. :? Maybe I am over thinking it?? Haha Always a possibility >.<

You could argue that the world is a utopia for the rich yet a dystopia for the poor

But my book focuses on the massive swing from bad to good and the actions that took place for it to happen.

^I like that it starts as a dystopia... changes to utopia. Its like a societal reversal. Then again in society i suppose it fluctuates, though never seems to hit that Utopian glory. Haha :) I like to read. So when did you start this sorted epic if you don't mind my nosiness??:D

I'm good thanks evey I'm just astonished someone managed to use 'space time continuum' in a sentence let alone on bluelight ahahahahaha I love it like maybe this cake is just a bit killer but that's making me go woah and laugh =D good shit druggychick

I like cake

Cake cake cake

Goodnight frands :D

^I like that it starts as a dystopia... changes to utopia. Its like a societal reversal. Then again in society i suppose it fluctuates, though never seems to hit that Utopian glory. Haha :) I like to read. So when did you start this sorted epic if you don't mind my nosiness??:D

I began seriously writing on it the beginning of this year.

I have gotten 348,000 words written so far. :)

The first 3 chapters are online if you want to read them

Status
Not open for further replies.