• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

? The Hella Big HELLO! - Introduce Yourself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son dressed up as a fairy :| i had a good laugh though.
Daughter went as a Vampire Queen.
They got a lot of candy, so they're happy and that makes me happy.
Only thing that would make me happier is if they'd brush their damn teeth more! lol. (from all the sugary treats)

I personally did nothing for Halloween, just chilled. I was cool with that tho.

You do anything special Doc?

-HOOD

Is it done being written and proof read and ready for publishing already?
If so damn you're quick CH.

Hows errybodys morning today?
Tis' Hump Day so I shall fuck the day.. up somehow.

Keep it goin as easy as HdoubleODeezy my peeps.

-HOOD

Me too, lots goin on with work and medical appointments, but I'm getting through it… and my perspective is changing somewhat which is progress for me. Taking care of my issues today in healthy ways for the most part.

Although, I must stop drinking caffeine in the morning. I feel like I am going to drop and have 2 more jobs tonight. 8(

Thanks for creating this thread -- great place to check in on occasion. Much care and affection to everyone out there today. May y'alzz life be filled with laughter, love joy and peace. <3

Is it done being written and proof read and ready for publishing already?
If so damn you're quick CH.

Hows errybodys morning today?
Tis' Hump Day so I shall fuck the day.. up somehow.

Keep it goin as easy as HdoubleODeezy my peeps.

-HOOD

Haha, nah, I am still writing. I just know it'll be published one day.

Well.. im on my way to church.
lol who am i kidding.
I'd walk through the doors and catch on fire.

Hows erryones weekend so far?

Mines been blah.

-HOOD

Just arrived in town. Got Alzheimers and Lymes, forced to use Black Mamba coz i cant grow my own weed. Anyone help me move my first post into the proper synthetic cannabis forum, pls.
Remembrance Sunday driver.

Just arrived in town. Got Alzheimers and Lymes, forced to use Black Mamba coz i cant grow my own weed. Anyone help me move my first post into the proper synthetic cannabis forum, pls.
Remembrance Sunday driver.

PM a mod and they might.. ill go look at it and see if i can figure out where it goes and suggest it to a mod, though they have the final say.

Did you not want it in Neuroscience and Pharmacology Discussion? That's where it is now.. where would you like to see it? Or what do you want to be discussed in the thread (basically just trying to find out where it should go).. if you wanna talk about other drugs, maybe ask to have it moved to BDD? or OD?

I let the moderators of that forum know of your post in here.. gave em a link straight to it.
It's up to staff now.

hope i helped.
Welcome to Bluelight! :)

-HOOD

Last edited:
alright people, registered ages ago but never said owt.
dunno if this is the right place or what, but im 26, english, and a diaz addict/alcoholic.
3 week ago i od'd on 750ml of gin, benzos and about 5 beers, and woke up in intensive care after being in a coma/on a ventilator.
managed to stay sober for 9 days, then flopped, not doing that good.

alright people, registered ages ago but never said owt.
dunno if this is the right place or what, but im 26, english, and a diaz addict/alcoholic.
3 week ago i od'd on 750ml of gin, benzos and about 5 beers, and woke up in intensive care after being in a coma/on a ventilator.
managed to stay sober for 9 days, then flopped, not doing that good.

You should check out The Dark Side for some support.
Seek out advice from herbavore or neversickanymore, both great guys.

Here's a belated Welcome to Bluelight! :)
Keep ya head up soldier

-HOOD

nice one,
thank you

You're welcome.

If you need any more help around the site, dont be nervous to ask.. we were all new once.

Hows the rest of my NMI family doin?
CH you doin better yet? Hope so.

I gotta get to sleep in a bit, have a dr appt in 6 hours lol havent slept yet

-HOOD

Aww that sucks.
But it ain't the end of the world CH.
We all been there. Me, i was almost 2 years clean off bupe then started kratom, now im a few months off that.
Don't let it phase ya.. just get back up on your horse, catch back up to where you were at in sobriety before the relapse.. if you struggle, grab that bull by the damn horns and make it wish it never fucked witcha in the first place.

I'll leave this off with
CH its all good in the
-HOOD
<3 %)

Status
Not open for further replies.