• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD "things that piss me off thread"

You don't punch someone for an elbow. Are you crazy man?

Ah I fucking hate cunts to push into queues. But I'm too shy to actually say anything.

I hate old people who think just because they're old they don't have to wait (unless obviously they're in pain/disabled/frail whatever)

Was waiting the other day for some clerk to get off the phone when I needed to hand in something for bureaucratic nonsense and some Russian 60 year old woman in a fur coat comes into the room, can clearly see I'm waiting, but goes in front of me and gets seen to first and takes 15 minutes. FUCK OFF. She got a dirty look from me when she turned round to leave.

I'd have told her to get to fuck. If it was a young guy that might leather me then I'd maybe keep my mouth shut but if I was clearly not going to get done in then I would have told her to fucking bolt.

The one at the top of Jamaica Street. LOL

Aye, haha. It's brutal init?

What pisses me off most at the moment is my new manager, she calls herself the 'boss' Its so obvious that she has just done some crappy managers course & she is trying to put what she learned into practice!! The thing is she hasn't got a clue!!!!

She has a four different family members working with us & they get all the good hours regardless of how crap they are at the job, we work on commission & its a big scam, but if we say anything about it we get our shifts cut right back from 5 days to 1 day a week!!

One of her family members only works 2 days a week coz he is in school the rest of the week, while myself & the others work 5 days a week, yet this family member gets way OVER double what we get in commission!!!! & believe me its not coz this family member is better at the job, he does sweet fuck all when he comes into work. If we complain about the commission our days get cut right back!!!

It came out at the Christmas party that the manager in question is screwing the main boss so there is no point saying anything to him about it, the last bloke who complained to the main boss about her was fired!!! GURrrrrrr..........

This really pisses me off, but with the recession there are no other jobs, so for now i'm stuck with it, moan......moan......moan....... Thats all i can do about it!!! :!

What pisses me off most at the moment is my new manager, she calls herself the 'boss' Its so obvious that she has just done some crappy managers course & she is trying to put what she learned into practice!! The thing is she hasn't got a clue!!!!

She has a four different family members working with us & they get all the good hours regardless of how crap they are at the job, we work on commission & its a big scam, but if we say anything about it we get our shifts cut right back from 5 days to 1 day a week!!

One of her family members only works 2 days a week coz he is in school the rest of the week, while myself & the others work 5 days a week, yet this family member gets way OVER double what we get in commission!!!! & believe me its not coz this family member is better at the job, he does sweet fuck all when he comes into work. If we complain about the commission our days get cut right back!!!

It came out at the Christmas party that the manager in question is screwing the main boss so there is no point saying anything to him about it, the last bloke who complained to the main boss about her was fired!!! GURrrrrrr..........

This really pisses me off, but with the recession there are no other jobs, so for now i'm stuck with it, moan......moan......moan....... Thats all i can do about it!!! :!

Dunno if it even exists in Ireland, or if there's something similar, but ACAS or Citizen's Advice will be able to tell you your actual rights & what you can do.

They can't do that to you & they can't just sack you if you complain about it. They will, but they can get absolutely fucked for it.

fuck me, that reminds me, im owed holiday pay. anyone got the number for acas there?

phishing eMAILS [/CODE]

& phiahing phone czlsl for that matteer.
fkn piss right me off - "Your bank account has been temporarily suspended due to illegal activioty, please click on the link below to reactivate your acccohunt' AND JUST GIVE YOUR FKN BANBK A/C NUMBER/SORT CODE/CARD NUMBER AND PASSWORD and any other personal details you can think of" // yeah whatever you wzantcunts, do you want to take my life savings now or leter? in weekly payments -perhhsps?

Got a call today, anmd beeliev iot or not, caller (some call centre or shit) said there was a problem with my bak A/C. I says wtf is this and what'd the [pronblam about my back accoutn? weirdly after that he put the pohone down on me, iwonder why 8)

ALL PISS ME OOF

Ugh, I hate Queue space invaders. I've had a couple of times where I've had to ask someone to back up off me. I mean when they're so close you can feel their breath on your neck, BACK THE HELL UP MAN!

Just start slowly swaying backwards and forwards, like you are a bit sleep deprived and/or poorly coordinated. Either they'll get the hint or you can keep increasing the amplitude of your oscilations until the back of your head colides with their face.

Just start slowly swaying backwards and forwards, like you are a bit sleep deprived and/or poorly coordinated. Either they'll get the hint or you can keep increasing the amplitude of your oscilations until the back of your head colides with their face.

ha ha ha I should try that!

people who can't tell the difference between there, their and they're. Or people who say looser. Or those who can't distinguish between brought and bought. Twats.
And people who stare at you because they think they're hard.

I dislike improper use of the above as well.

people who think they're hard and try and stare me down ( depending on how scary they are ) I stare back.

It's the ones that stare because they're ignorant that pisses me off. Did their mother not tell them that it was rude? If not, they should have.

just say in your head "you aint getting none" and that'll make it more tolerable

Yep it is disrespectful unless they are doing it because they fancy or love you. In the animal kingdom it means you want to fight or are competing for dominance, humans are no different. You can either ignore the primitive behaviour and get on with your day or just batter the cunt or get battered. It's all about ego I guess.

You can usually tell by other facial features if they're staring because they have never learned that such an act is impolite or if they're staring because of infatuation.

Usually if it involves infatuation there is a cursory glance downward as to make eye contact usually makes one blush and become embarrassed.

Or so I've noticed.

Different kettle of fish when they're just being rude.

If they're just being a cunt who thinks they're hard then you can just try to stare them down and end up fighting if they are that way inclined, or you can look at them, look away, then look at them again when they are close, usually they'll look away after that unless they are intent on starting something. It depends on their facial expression I suppose. Whether they are frowning and trying to look through you.
I usually just see if I know them then if not then look on. I don't like to stare myself as it's rude and disrespectful unless you know them in an unthreatneing way or whatever. But then they think they're tough because they are the ones staring, it gives them a sense of authority. Just mindless fucking bullshit, move on. Like Jay-Z says, ''I'm not looking at you dudes I'm looking past ya'. More important things to worry about.

Last edited: