• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

Yeah an extraction would be my best bet, although I've heared whispers of it in my social circle so I might get the chance soon! Got two more days on the bupe and then that's that! Just a four day detox for me, luckily! Much love though Sam mate, in a strictly hetro way! ;)

Like a dick I skipped that step, thinking that smoking extra weed and lying down would save me. I was wrong. Very wrong. Especially as I took all the DMT.

Still, even when I was puking harder than ever before (I had to do it twice) and lying on my bathroom floor wishing I'd never even heard of silly jungle drugs it didn't ruin the experience. In fact, immediately after I chucked up the second time it was as if the drug took pity on me a bit and the intense DMT visuals gave way to some impossibly detailed and vivid Egyptian stele-type scenes - kind of like it said "oh, you like this shit don't you? Well have some of this for a bit and go back to your bed and lie down".

For the first part of the trip the intensity was unbelievable and made it hard to even think, let alone form a coherent enough impression to be able to describe it. The euphoria just kept building to almost-uncomfortable levels. At one point I just thought "you're a dick and you shouldn't be messing with these things". What was amazing was how keen the drug was to dispel any negative thoughts I might have about myself - it was, at the risk of sounding corny, as if the drug or the entities it facilitated contact with (I'm reluctant to use such terminology so freely, but that's certainly the handiest description) really liked me, loved me even, and wanted me to appreciate myself more. Which was fine with me of course. The kind of neutral / negative ego examination you can get with acid or 2C-E was completely absent.

Best body high of any drug whatsoever into the bargain and the afterglow is going very nicely indeed. What can I say? People who've only smoked it should definitely try this.

very interesting :D

Like the sound of this, the short duration surprises me, excellent, might have to have a bash some time....what dose roughly DMT Sam?

I know what you mean about use of the entity word, but it is the best way to describe the fucking things =D

Dosage wise, I couldn't tell you what I took as it was in the form of two caps and I've (and this is stupid) not had serviceable scales since the summer. You know better than I do that visually estimating it is a nonstarter, but I'd have a look at the PD Oral DMT thread for guidance on dosage and other aspects of it.

It was almost exactly two hours in terms of its major effects, though colours are still intense and trippy even now, plus I feel refreshed.

Definitely with you on the entity thing. There was absolutely some kind of communication there, a dialogue. Even if it was often completely unintelligble on both sides.

Planning to do this very soon considering just doing a Mimosahuasca (peganum harmala and mimosa tenuiflora) shortly after the new years. I'm thinking of dosing with about 4-5 people in total who I've been tripping with since the beginning and really looking forward to it. Hoping it brings some real thoughts and changes on perspective of things, my last few trips have been really amazing if I consider things out briefly before taking, wouldn't use them for an answer more so some for of guidance in the fucked up land of visuals on how to approach situations. That and I'm hoping that on a recreational side this is good, I like psychedelics for recreational use, while this is okay for LSD/Mushies I'm hoping I don't get royally fucked over by DMT when making this as I'm expecting some funky visuals at the same time.

Like a dick I skipped that step, thinking that smoking extra weed and lying down would save me. I was wrong. Very wrong. Especially as I took all the DMT.

Yeah, the nausea without the lemon oil can be pretty ferocious. As much as I love it I've got to think twice about it unless there's lemon oil around. Lemon oil stops the nausea completely.

vivid Egyptian stele-type scenes

Were you getting the full-on arabesque patterns floating in the air?! Did you listen to any music with it? Profound effect on music too.

really liked me, loved me even

I always get the love feeling from DMT, it's got the strongest caring "presence" of any psychedelic I've tried. It's the direct line to aliens/god/your deepest self or whatever it is.

Best body high of any drug whatsoever

That was what surprised me - it's like Ecstasy multiplied by a hundred. (Especially when there's no nausea cos you've had your lemon oil you muppet!) :)

Last edited:
Dosage wise it's quite a tricky drug - probably best off starting low and finding what suits you over 4 or 5 attempts. Some people find 70mg strong, some find 100mg disappointing, some find 250mg a good starting dose. Also your tolerance can affect it too - if you've tripped on other psychedelics recently then 300mg can be disappointing.

I usually find a bigger dose the better bet. A lower dose is just annoying, the visuals don't take over, you don't get the bodyhigh so you're sat there throwing your guts up with nothing in return. I think going higher is always better especially as it's got such a friendly presence and because there's no point in redosing. Taking 200mg and then taking another 200mg after an hour doesn't have any effect. The visuals appear once and then they're gone, redosing doesn't bring them back.

Last edited:
Were you getting the full-on arabesque patterns floating in the air?! Did you listen to any music with it? Profound effect on music too.

The patterns hit me within the first ten minutes. First of all they were vague, almost like smoke; in fact they were mixing with the smoke from my spliff. Before long they'd become a lot more vivid, and as each one hit me it would trigger a distinct type of euphoria, slightly different with every pattern. At this point I had to lie down because of the maelstrom in my guts.

I'd not even prepared the music properly because I thought I'd gradually come up over half an hour, so when I got the urge to walk around a bit and consequently puked, I still had The Cult on in my room - something I wouldn't usually choose for tripping. And yet as I returned to my room, eighties goth rock became something really profound, and definitely added colour to the trip.

It's amazing how the kind of 'probing' feeling I've had from smoked DMT (and especially smoked DMT with smoked harmalas) becomes a lot more gentle and playful with an oral dose. Besides the intensity, I can't imagine anybody finding this sinister or troubling in the slightest.

But for fuck's sake, get some lemon oil. :)

Dmt

so guys, any of you's dmt lovers know which is the best tek to use for extracting this wonderful chem? i obviously want the best quality! and i am willing to lose some product in doing so!

some people say it can take up to a week the whole process others like 48-72 hours, some even say it can be done in hours ? any help much appreciated, oh and zippo lighter fluid doesnt just contain naptha right? where the hell can u get the pure stuff? hardware store?

B&D DMT Extraction Thread - complete with a gazillion subthreads with specific info on various teks, beginner's guide and so forth. Very handy for the enthusiastic home extractor.

Not the same as EADDer's giving tips but definitely where I'd start.

Also, the main B&D DMT Thread.

any hardware store turpentine substitute will do.

drain cleaner you need NAOH...

thats about it.

I thought all the drain cleaner you got in B&Q and the likes had perfume, ionic and anionic surfactants and similar shite in it?

drain cleaner, the powder/crystal form, is just NAOH

costs about £2.80 a kilo. (hopefully a kilo of drain cleaner is acceptable price discussion for personal amounts)

thanks alot guys, basically all i needed to know :) greatly appreciated

It's a lot simpler than most teks say

Powder the bark.

Add it to some water with NAOH in (same weight NAOH as powder)

Shake for a while, a few times.

14.Add some naphtha.

Swirl (not shake) and let settle, repeat a few times for an hour or so.

Let settle properly.

Take off the floating layer of naphtha with all the dmt in it.

Put in freezer to make crystals fast.

Repeat from step no.14 a few times till it yields no more.

Can have first pipe easily withing 6 hours of starting.

Now that's the kinda tek even I can follow, MM %)

Is the price of MHRB still sillyhigh and prone to being seized or did that all blow over?

it's 90 quid a kilo. Legal. shipped from within uk very very unlikely to be seized. No grounds for it.

cost you less than a hundred quid to make 10-15g's.

Definitely get 7-10, even first time trying it.

You adapt the "tek" each time you do it.

thought it was more or less 0.51% found in the bark mail? meaning 1 kilo would result in 5.1grams of dmt, i guess this is all relative to the root and quality i guess

depends on how good you are at the extraction and what losses you have. don't be too optimistic.

If you don't bother with defatting the plant material first you will probably end up with sticky, discolored crystals.

Last edited:
it's 90 quid a kilo. Legal. shipped from within uk very very unlikely to be seized. No grounds for it.

Good to know. I remember Issy being pissed off cos the price had gone through the roof and deliveries from overseas seemed to be going astray. Probably just an issue with particular vendors then. Will add it to me xmas prezzy list :D