• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The EADD DMT & Changa Thread - Machine Elves & The Great Beyond

Sounds like wanking with your left hand, keep trying and you'll get there eventually!

Sorry thought I'd lower the tone! I have an excuse, I'm fucked, sorry I think there is a thread for that! ;)

Acid, while I'm on duty EVERY thread is ripe for a bit of smut. Don't you worry. ;)

changa is for lasses and queers

Pfft! to be honest the freebase scares me a little, had my breakthrough hit the other day, was bout 70/80mg left in my vial, loaded it ontop of some homegrown leafy bud and covered it in some aswell, then wrapped tinfoil over my bong bowl and poked holes in it, worked almost too well! scared the living shit outta me! talk bout hyperspace!! was too fucking scared to open my eyes at one point! everything went fully black, no light what so ever, then my audio cut off, couldnt hear a sound, then all of a sudden cogs started turning and colour was coming back into my mind, patterns were swirling around and i kept saying to myself open your eyes, your wasting your last hit lol, but i didnt open em because my arms were turning into claws etc and i freaked me right out! lol, changa has always been a nicer more pleasant high, plus longer lasting and fuck loads easier to dose, just my opinion...

Changa's still perfectly capable of pinning you to the bed and scaring you to death. If you like that sort of thing...

Oh i know, believe me! i just find with changa eyeballing a dose is much easier, plus it doesnt taste as bad! but yeah, a little put off by psyches at the moment, no desires to do any drugs these days, what has happened to me?!

refer to my previous post ;)

Lol :p
I think im a litle put off by ol' dimitri at the moment, proper scared the shit outta me! have you had your limbs morph into animal talons etc? pretty freaky stuff, i also think it was because i was sober, never had issues when tripping on acid or in a deep k hole

Fair enough man, there is a season for all things and it sounds like your last couple of seasons have involved some severe spazfuckstickation. Don't mourn your lack of desire to be utterly upside-down all the time, give yourself a little breather, do other things, come back when you get the urge.

I don't want to sound like too much of a hippy but your brain turning you into something visually monstrous when you're spangled might be its way of telling you to cool your boots a bit.

Actually I've just remembered an acid trip during which I seriously started to resemble this chap (Peloquin out of Nightbreed) whenever I looked in a mirror. It wasn't scary at the time but unsettled me enough to leave it alone for a bit.

5768.jpg

Lol :p
I think im a litle put off by ol' dimitri at the moment, proper scared the shit outta me! have you had your limbs morph into animal talons etc? pretty freaky stuff

Now, I have issues with acid, just can't do it anymore, too uncomfortable for me, makes me anxious, introspective in a baaaaad way.

Dimitri fuckin roughs me up so good I can't even think of meself, if I'm real, or if I'm a figment of some greater imagination, so i just go with it...I've morphed into all sorts of things, and had great mechanised spiders legs with grabbers reaching down trying to get into me, all sorts of shit, but I'm not in my own mind or body at the time so it doesn't freak me out, well ;) not yet it hasn't...:D

Nope mate, I wasted 40mg earlier on I reckon. I only have 300mg. Attempted it in my flat little wooden hash pipe (it's not got a deep bowl so easy to see what's going on I thought). I think when I'm in town tomorrow I'll buy a pack of gauzes so I can use 2-3 at once maybe. Not keen on chancing wasting any more really.

The basil seemed to work as the DMT just kind of waxed itself onto the basil, I don't really understand why I didn't get the vapour because I definately didn't overheat the DMT and burn it, it melted nicely.

melting it is a step, it should evaporate to almost nothing once it's melted, you sound like you've been TOO careful not to burn it.

a hash pipe should be fine try again with a bit less caution! :D

Hmmm think I'll buy some more gauzes first. Also there was nobody in earlier which is not the case anymore. And I've read numerous reports that the stuff absolutely reaks. Also odd as literally no smoke/vapour/smell came off it earlier.

Yeah the contents are still in there. What you reckon if I blast the basil I'll get the DMT hit off it?

Just blasted it. Definately was a rush to start with then 2cb style patterns which have kind of melled out into everything just being more colourful.

Bit of a shift in the way your thinking aswell. Is it heavy on the head at high doses?

Damn this stuff is hard to smoke! Thought I'd got it there, 40mgs and got a mouth full of smoke but minimal effect. Far less than the patterns I got last night off the second burns. Surely that should have blown my head off?

Sounds like your struggling to blast off mate! Never tried it so I have nothing useful to add! Can't wait to hear your stories when you breakthrough though! I can imagine it will involve getting fucked hundreds of beautiful women! ;) lol

I found that a glass pipe with some spontex stainless steel scourer as a gauze worked a treat.
Maybe even a bit of ash on top will help?

Good luck!