• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

wensleydale with cranberrys is nice. that mexican cheese with peppers in it is not bad occasionally. but not much of it or you feel sick very quickly. pilgrims choice cathedral city and some other one that's better than them all i can't think of ftw. i like it when calcium lactate crystals form on mature cheese. the crunchiness is great. feels good for your teeth.

Last edited:
Had some of that mexican cheese from tescos the other week and thought it was rank.

I made an awesome fish pie a few weeks ago with boursin in the sauce.

Hot goat cheese on its salad with little pieces of bacon. Compliment it with a good glass of wine. Paradise.

Yeah that sounds good - if yous see dutch old master cheese ( black wax coating ) buy it & eat it - fantastic stuff!!!!

Over-ripe camembert produces ammonia fumes in such large quantities it makes your eyes water. Try keeping one out of the fridge for a few days and you'll see what I mean.

Amateurs of soft paste cheese on a visit to France should definitely not miss out on Reblochon. Under a truly revolting rind it hides one of the most subtle and delicate flavours, a mixture of freshly cut grass, hay, spring flowers and my great-granny's udders.

Swiss cheeses are also very very good, Gruyere being my favourite. Nutty.

Which cheese though? Can't come into the Cheese Thread and not name the cheese. That's just dickcheese-teasing :|

I'm with Botfly, the crumbly cheeses the fruit are top of my list. Has a nice Wensleydale with mango not too long ago too.

Also, might be considered as heresy but plastic cheese can really make a burger

Also a bit pussy - Applewood. Toasted on toast with me tomato soup. Do like a nice smoked cheese even if it is a bit of a churned-out factory jobby.

Ah i like applewood, smokeyness gives it a good flavour. Anything below mature cheddar is shit cornish.

Mature is nice, but it always crumbles to bits when I try to make cheese on toast.

This doesn't often happen to me but even so it doesn't really matter surely, because the cheese melts and oozes into any possible gaps created by it's original cumbly nature. Plus one has the added bonus of extra tasty cheese on toast.

True dat.

It's just my poor little brain can't cope with the craftsmanship required to engineer a delectable snack via the useage of cheese crumbs.

I think it's just my kitchen knife - the cheese sticks to it and when I peel it off it makes a mess.

Time to buy a cheese wire! %)

My parents have an awesome cheese board with a built in cheese wire! It twangs in a particularly satisfying way when you cut cheese with it.

halloumi is pretty badass, grilled or fried so crispy on the outside and deliciously chewy inside <3

An one ever order from Teddington cheese? some serious cheese on there. I love the decent goats cheeses.

This cheese tasted of evil - number 1 on my worst list.
KWL%20Square.jpg

Now this is a sexy cheese - surprisingly easy going for a blue too :D
arran-blue.jpg