• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

Canna beleive you're all dissing goats and blue cheese. Stuff is tasty!

I just got a huge block of vignotte in waitrose for about 1.50 because it was reduced, winner. It's quite a mild cheese but has a nice tangy after taste.

^
Is that a creamy cheese wibs? Think I've tried it, and liked it.

The reduced stilton I bought froze really well in portions, still have a lifetime supply of it in there lol

I put a bit on top of me enchilada. I cut the rest into 3 bits and froze two haha.

^
I just knew you'd freeze it haha....frugal household-management ftw! :D

<3

I have a load of frozen cheese in the freezer xD, along with the rest of various things I've made or bought reduced haha. such a student.

cheesen.jpg

i prefer the Jimi Hendrix Experience to be honest.

trust me, the melted blue cheese steakwich with bacon is the single greatest invention in the history of man kind. With the possible exception of battered burgers with melted cheddar.....

lol like one would batter fish , two burgers with lots of cheese in the middle. then placed in a bun and burger sauce is added . add salt and pepper according to taste.

Sounds like a heart attack waiting to happen - ignoring your Essex location, you wouldn't happen to be Scottish, would you? ;)

lol , half Scottish actually ! how did you guess lol

At my local kebab shop its on the menu and its called...The Great Burger of Scotland

Always makes me lol