• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

I had a blue cheese made with buffalo milk a while back that was really nice.

I really can't stand blue cheese or goats cheese! YUK!! :!

Medium - mature Chedder, Mozzarella, Wensleydale with cranberries, Boursin and Cottage with spring onions are all decent.

Cheese and apples is a good juan for shnacking! lol ;)

I find mild cheeses generally disgusting unless they're melted. Do you have mozzarella without it being melted codshit? it's fine melted on stuff but oh god it's disgusting cold haha.

I like it on it's own. With tomatoes, lettuce, basil and pesto is best though! It's probably better melted but it's still good cold.

I like some strong cheeses too but can't stand goats cheese, blue cheese or edam!

I agree, a classic mozzarella & tomato salad with good olive oil is lovely.

The mozzarella has to be of good quality though - some of the stuff sold in supermarkets is bland. Once had buffalo mozzarella Wibz and it was much more flavoursome in a kinda subtle creamy way.

I had buttery cheese breadsticks with cream cheese n' chive dip for lunch - cheesy overload!

edam isn't a strong cheese haha

I can see why you're not keen on blue or goats cheese. I'm not sure what I think about goats cheese, whether the rotting taste is good or not....

I've had buffallo mozzarella, still not good. Not keen on creamy cheeses as per my dairy oddness.

People are always shocked when I tell them I love cheese strings because I like decent cheese too. I cant get enough of them.

Edam is horrid - pure chewy milk shite rather than an actual proper cheese. Couldn't get the hang of blue cheeses for ages but once you "get it" they're pretty tasty. Especially if you enjoy eating soap. Goat's and sheep's cheese I've always liked - like how the sharpness cuts through the creaminess. Mmm... cheese <3

Haha forgot about your dairyweirdness! <3

Aye I'm not fond of goats cheese - it's my whole goatweirdness thing! The smell, makes me feel like I'm eating their personality :|

I like goats :)

Lol! I like to think of Edam as "Sock Cheese" and Goats Cheese as "Spew Cheese".

Tis just the way I think of it. Nothing personal against the stuff... Honest ;)

Goats cheese is lush! http://www.kidmenot.co.uk/store/Cheese/Talley-Mountain-Goats-Cheese-70/ is one of my faves, not too intense but a really good flavour.

Green_Thunder.jpg

One of my fave cheeses ever, along with the rest of their range <3

I just tried some goat cheese. It's horrible! Eurgh!!!!!!!!

The sheep cheese in the fridge also looks a bit wrong.

I'll stick to my cow smoked cheese thanks.

How is edam socky captain? last time i tried it it didn't taste of anything, just rubbery.

I'm quite fond of emmental cheese in a toasted sandwich. And I'm with Dave on the halloumi thing, t'is my current favourite. :)

How is edam socky captain? last time i tried it it didn't taste of anything, just rubbery.

It smells of feet sweaty feet i think!! :! Only ever had it once and never ever again! Same with blue or goats cheese!

Parmazan is ok on Spagetti though. Hate it on it's own too!

I love emmental tg, bought a nice one in france a while back.

I have recently come to adore parmesan just on it's own, so tasty. Someone brought a friend back a huge chunk from italy around easter and it was so tasty, had a different texture to the stuff you generally get over here too.