European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

B9

Bluelight Crew
That's the question - which is the finest cheese ever ?

For my money it's hard goats cheese - it's delicious <3 & fucking not cheap either :(

The opinions of all & sundry would be appreciated - also - piano tuner wanted , must cheap or free ( or both) apply via PM to b9.

Cheese wires and pianos....

Cheese on toast is good. Add some chillis and peppers its even better. Fastandbulbous is a wonderful expert at such things.

Whats your fave cheese? Give me a list.

The way to cut cheese is best done with a wire. The kind you find inside an upright piano. I love playing an upright piano. I find it's easier on the ear if it is in tune. It must not even be tuned to perfect Concert pitch. Not all old pianos be, this is really not an issue! It must just be tuned so beautiful cheesy music can emintate from it.

When I look inside a piano I see so many wires, they'd be perfect for cutting cheese.....

^ This might be merged I have a feeling in my waters about this.

^ That sounds intiguing - do pray tell whom this giant of the culinary world is?

Cheesy pianos

cheesy_piano.jpg

That is all.

I think a combination of cheddar - with mature goats cheese & chillis would be perfect - oh & pepper

That speaks to me in a way I find difficult to describe adequately with mere words.

I'm deeply touched <3

All I know is goats chocolate milk is one of the worst drinks ive ever tried, so i dont hold much hope for the cheese!

Aros2k said:
All I know is goats chocolate milk is one of the worst drinks ive ever tried, so i dont hold much hope for the cheese!

Believe me proper good goats cheese is the finest cheese in all the world :)

Hey welcome pharcyde - I presume you come in peace ?

Fo sho!!!

I got two things to say.....Munster is the bomb-D and I like a smoke gouda