• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

Cathedral City and Pilgrim's Choice are good cheddars. Especially the mature ones. Lots of nice, hard calcium deposits, inside and out.

^ Treacle those are journeymans cheeses - we're talking PROPER QUALITY cheeses here=D

Last edited:
entheogenius said:
I am intrigued by this Getost. I've never heard of it (the local Co-op doesn't have the most inspiring range - lots of decent local Welsh cheeses though) but went through an inordinate amount of Caramac as a nipper. It could be my idea of cheesy heaven :D.
eh?

180px-Caramac.jpg

'what can i buy for ten pence, i can buy a Caramac!' :D

^drool drool^
i loves caramac......

cheese should be hard and strong=D sometimes with chili in most of the time smoked and yummy=D<3 cheese.

Call me a barbarian if you wish, but I LOVE dairylea soft cheese, I eat that stuff by the tub, or for proper cheese, blue stilton or really ripe, stinky brie on crackers, or both. </drool>

Oh god I love cheese. When I was in Whitby the other day there was a cheese stall and I made everyone stop so i could some free samples =/
I should be the size of a caravan...
We ended up buying a cheese with laods of herbs in, I can't remember what it was called, but it was yummy.

I used to eat so much cheese. Would often find a whole wheel of brie in my fridge, but too poor these days

Limpet_Chicken said:
I LOVE dairylea soft cheese, I eat that stuff by the tub
Yeahhhhh:D

Im not one for strong mature cheese's, red leicester is my fav.

StoneHappyMonday said:
+1. Also called Ilchester. Where is Ilchester??

It's a small imaginary English market town - at least I imagine so.

Actually it's in Somerset

^ Top choice for bagels :D.

But I had neither so went with cheddar.

Sod the bagel and smoked salmon.. just a great big salmon steak with cream cheese on top then lightly blow torched

'Cheese is milk's bid for mortality'

Someone said it - sometime - on the radio - last night - that's all :|

I'm confused & therefore I'm going shopping

Cheese is the only thing that's stopping me from going vegan. If there was a good dairy-free alternative to cheddar than I'd have no problem.

My mum keeps getting this delicious cheese from M&S, it's called, Cornish Cruncher Cheddar. It's quite strong, and has little crystalised pieces of salt in it. I've been eating loads of the stuff.

^^ I can only apologise for my anality :|.

Either way, it's going to be eaten whether it wants immortality or not :D.

(As long as it's not Edam or other such cheeses in name only.)

My mum keeps getting this delicious cheese from M&S, it's called, Cornish Cruncher Cheddar. It's quite strong, and has little crystalised pieces of salt in it. I've been eating loads of the stuff.

I ate some of that the other day - nice enough, but not a top five standard cheese IMO.

I enjoyed reading all that again :D