• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

Ah bought this really nice spicy cheese that was on promotion or something at the time, chilis+cheese together = :D

Fishface said:
A cutting board, 'handle-sized' piece of wood, a screw and a guitar string will have you sorted ;)

Lol! =D I'm so gonna do that when i get home. Loadsa broken guitar strings lyin around the band room.:D

DMT4Blood said:
Loadsa broken guitar strings lyin around the band room.:D
Personally, I'd go for a new string, rather than a rusty old one!!!

Yeah, one not covered in dead skin, and skin oils...
I am boring. I like cheddar and mozzarella, and crumbly stuff like Lancashire and Cheshire. I like the cheddars with chives and stuff in. Yum. Stuff that has mould on it is just wrong!

s_babybel_cheese2.jpg

Cheese...ahhh brings back memories of the _awesome_ strain of weed called exactly that which was going around last year mmmmm

I keep hearing people calling weed 'cheesy'. Is that because it resembles that strain of weed? It has been confusing me, as to how weed can be like cheese.

I've heard people going on about it but they probably have no clue what they're smoking.

However in Amsterdam i actually smoked some (as well as Big Buddhas Cheese).

It really did smell like cheese.

ouuuh, you should all definetly come here in france, the sticky icky cheese land, personally i love goat cheese, for the province of rocamadour, on toasts with some salad and balsamic vinegear...

^Yeah with salad is particularly good IMO.

*drools*

^ It's a win win situation then :) - my thanks are extended to your good self ;)

all we need now is REAL CHEESE <3 in a virtual setting.

well, someone could go and steal spade's music collection while he's away.

queen were not cheese. (except for possibly the last few years...)

This thread badly needs some QUALITY input !

Get to it now(please) before cheese <3 becomes a long forgotton footnote in gastronomic history.:( :( :(