• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The Cheese Thread

B9 said:
Is that a cheese or a sorta ethnic type greeting ?

Both? I believe in some cultures of the South Pacific islands they greet one another by rubbing noses & exchanging cheese.

What was that cheese you could get in tubes with a cap? It looked like a tomato puree tube. Disgusting. My flatmate would eat it by the tube and pour it into his mouth direct. Fucking awful, made me feel sick to watch him do it!

cherrycolouredfunk said:
What was that cheese you could get in tubes with a cap? It looked like a tomato puree tube. Disgusting. My flatmate would eat it by the tube and pour it into his mouth direct. Fucking awful, made me feel sick to watch him do it!
i don't remember the name, but my cousin (when she was about 3 and staying with us) squeezed a whole tube out all over one of our bedrooms and made a right fucking mess. we still bring this up to embarrass her, even though she's 31. :D

rangecheeseyi4.gif

Google helped...

Yes. Revolting! He would pour this stuff directly into his mouth. Horrid boy. Double barrelled name too and had to rely on us female flatmates to help him cook.

^ I bet what a fucking mess, and awful smell!!! She's forgivable at aged 3 though. Not 21.

that's the stuff all right! :D

we only had the blue one in the 70s.

Monterey Jack on fresh bread or the wedge of Hot Mexican type you get from the supermarket, melted on toast.

nom, nom, nom.

cherrycolouredfunk said:
The way to cut cheese is best done with a wire. .

i'd love to cut a huge block of cheese with a wire like they do in the ads. Thatd be fuckin deadly. I fuckin love cheese.

cherrycolouredfunk said:
It must just be tuned so beautiful cheesy music can emintate from it.
Surely you mean so the beautiful cheesy music can emintal from it. =D sorry

DMT4Blood said:
i'd love to cut a huge block of cheese with a wire like they do in the ads. Thatd be fuckin deadly. I fuckin love cheese
A cutting board, 'handle-sized' piece of wood, a screw and a guitar string will have you sorted ;)

Cheese is indeed the food of the Gods :|

A decent farmhouse Cheddar (being in Somerset we're spoilt!) can't be beaten, in my humble estimation %)

Of the more unusual cheeses I've sampled, yak cheese is very good :)

<3 <3 <3 C H E E S E <3 <3 <3

A stinky dolcelatte or gorgonzola left in the sun to ripen for an hour or two. Nice and oozy.

Bit of french stick.

Yum.

Notable mentions to Brie and Camembert too though for added creamy factor but I just love the mould too. Nice blue cheeses YUM.