• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Theme Park / Amusement Park / Fun Fair Tripping Thread

Im probably gunna freak out when the superman shoots me up! That would be the wierdest but coolest feeling!

Sounds like a recipe for trouble to me! Places like an amusement parks offer no place to go if you start having a bad time. I mean maybe if your fairly experienced with tripping and being in public while doing so but even then I just never think its worth the risk to do things like this. The salvia is a 100% no just because its so unpredictable when your not tripping let alone when you are.

Obviously, taking powerful drugs in public requires caution. I won't bother lecturing you on that. Have you candyflipped before and are you fairly experienced with both drugs on their own as well? Will you have someone in your group who isn't tripping in case you guys need to interact with an authority figure or something and don't feel up to it?

As for physical safety... It probably elevates any risk of heart attack or excessive blood pressure due to anxiety if you freak out from a ride, but if you're a healthy adult with no risk factors relevant to roller coasters now, I doubt it would be a problem medically in all but the most extreme bad trip episodes.

I suggest starting small with the thrill rides and seeing what you are up for. You may find the less extreme attractions more appealing - slower, themed rides, games and shows, etc. Watch out for long lines, especially combined with thrill rides - I can see the prospect of waiting 45 minutes in a hot, crowded line becoming far more unnerving while tripping, especially if you start getting nervous about the ride itself as well.

I would definitely recommend against the salvia. It's not very recreational, it's not easy to consume effectively in public and it would greatly increase the risk of you doing something stupid to attract attention. I have friends who go full out of body sometimes on salvia and start walking around, interacting with and talking to entities that aren't there, then snapping half back to reality for a moment to pass on some nonsensical 'urgent message' or whatnot. Interesting, certainly, but not the sort of experience you want to risk in a crowded public place. I've never combined it with a flip, but for the record I have smoked salvia on acid and found that it added its own touch to the visuals for a little while without getting too 'weird' but trying this combination along with another powerful drug for the first time in a public place seems very unwise. If you really want to add salvia to the mix, wait till you leave the theme park IMO.

I don't know how far safety goes on my idea, and what I've always wanted to do. I think dxm/ketamine would make a good rollercoaster riding drug.

Well I will say for certain don't bring the salvia that is just plain stupidity imo.

Have you candyflipped before? I'm not even trying to lecture you from the safety aspect but if you have never candyflipped before i imagine it would be fun, but kind of a waste of a first flip, (i guess it depends on the lines and what not) that's just my opinion though.

If I were to choose a public setting, I would probably do a zoo or a mueseum over a theme park. I dunno just something where I can kind of go at my own pace.

I'm not as into theme parks as some are though.

Last edited:
I have gone to six flags stoned off of weed brownies and it was the best experience I've ever had.

Please tell me if this is unsafe. I'm really excited to trip hard and have a great time, not die. And if the merry-go-round is trippy enough and like the only safe type of ride, then we could just ride kiddy rides the whole time! haha I don't care, whatever would be fun and amazing. And how does salvia go with candyflipping? Would that be something we would want to bring?
In text, you are adorable. This sounds like a scheme I imagine I would have concocted when I was younger (TBH, I've never outgrown the lust for sheer intensity that you also seem to harbor). If you can push it, by all means do. It sounds like you've already made a decision, but in your future schemes try to be sure it's just one person in the group at a time if you're bent on diving into something like this.
a hit of dmt right before the rollercoaster takes off!
Reminds me of an Erowid report: A kid and his friends bring a wheelchair to the amusement park in order to pose as handicapped and line jump. The kid posing as the disabled person plans on smoking crack before the coaster starts, but there's something else mixed with the contents of the pipe...
7:00 am: We wake up, each take 3 hits of acid, and eat a small meal from the hotel. We load the crackpipe, and leave for the park.

7:28: We get to 6 flags, and start waiting in line. I start feeling nervous and jittery, but my friends don't feel anything yet.

... 8:39: Arrive about 2 people towards the front, my friend gives me a cue to take a hit from the crack pipe. I hide the pipe under the big blanket and take a huge toke. I tried to hold it in, but my head started feeling way bigger and uncomfortable, so I blow out the smoke. I turn to look at my friends, and almost go blind. I see extremely bright lights, and noises seem to blend in this frightening groan. I started wondering if this really was the crack reacting with the acid, but I coudn't keep a train of thought going.

8:42: They say we can get on the ride. My friends have to pretty much drag me onto the ride as I'm gripping the wheelchair as if my life depended on it. I keep slipping in and out of reality, wondering if I'm really on the ride. The ride starts.

8:43: I just lose it. I feel like I'm going 10,000 mph through a void. I start screaming and crying. All my muscles tighten up, and I sweat like crazy. We get to the top and I start crying. We roll back down and wait to get off the ride.

8:46: My friends quickly get me onto the wheelchair and push me away from the crowds. I look down and notice I've wet my pants and puked all over myself (which I don't even remember doing). My face is still pouring with sweat and tears. My friends try to calm me down, giving me a soda and telling me everything will be OK.

8:55: My friends tell me that they mixed in some 5-MeO-DMT with the crack. I asked what it was, they said toad venom and explained it. They had to repeat a lot of stuff because their voices were distorted and I had to hear things 2 or 3 times to understand it.

9:00: I feel better, because I feel the 5-MeO-DMT wearing off. The acid is still running strong, and I still feel dirty from the body fluids. I see a crowd of people and I think they are laughing and pointing at me. They start to come closer, and I tell my friends to avoid the crowd. They look over, and told me that they were actually walking away.

A few friends and I went to the Six Flags in NJ on 2-3 hits of LSD and it was amazing. The thing is, we paid extra $$ for the "fast passes" so you don't have to wait in line for hours. I couldn't imagine waiting for 45+ minutes in line with all these random people just for one ride. It would be pretty uncomfortable for most people I think.

The experience of riding on an intense roller coaster while tripping is absolutely insane. You will experience body sensations you never thought existed 8o=D

Acid is also perfect for it because it gives you the energy and the giddiness to run around the park all day while if your sober you start to get tired and feel pretty hot after just a few hours.

Reminds me of an Erowid report: A kid and his friends bring a wheelchair to the amusement park in order to pose as handicapped and line jump. The kid posing as the disabled person plans on smoking crack before the coaster starts, but there's something else mixed with the contents of the pipe...

That report is fucked! His friends put 5 meo dmt in the pipe along with the crack and this was right before they went on the superman ride. The kid had only tripped a few times and had never smoked 5 meo. I could only imagine how fucked up that would be.

i'm gonna call bullshit on that erowid report. no one is that crazy.

i cannot believe what i'm reading! holy shit dude, thats the worst thing you could do to a person...not to mention he was handicapped!

i don't even know why they would want to smoke crack before they went on a ride either....

i could understand like, snorting some opiate while on a ride, but CRACK?8o

i think it sounds like a good idea, but i would bring a few joints, or maybe some benzo or opiate to take as a back up. if you feel your heart rate is uncomfortable, you could pop/snort some discreetly and spend some time calming down.
Also, bringing a sober person/driver would be a good idea

Wasn't he posed as a hadicapped? Anyways thats fucked up.

But yah I havn't canyflipped before but im experience with both drugs and I LOVE theme parks.

I don't think he was disabled. I'm pretty sure from these lines that they took a wheelchair in so that they could cut to the head of any lines.
8:02: We arrive at Superman:Ride of Steel, and start waiting. People offer us to cut, but we were just going to wait for the acid to kick in a little more, so we stay in the back of the line.

9:40: I ask my friend to ride the wheel chair. He said 'ok it's not too dirty.' Walking felt great. I apologized to my friends for wasting time getting dressed and what not, but they said it was cool, they were sorry for giving me 5-MeO without permission. We were all now in a mood where we feel like we need to apologize.
i'm gonna call bullshit on that erowid report. no one is that crazy.
I suppose it's possible that he made it up, but it's about the least flattering dicksizing report I've ever read. He basically admits that he willfully impersonated a disabled person, then pissed and puked himself in the middle of a panic episode after UNKNOWINGLY smoking 5-MeO-DMT that, perhaps, his (cruel and thoughtless) friends knew was in the pipe beforehand. Then he walked around alone the rest of the time. It makes him look less like a fearless thrill jockey and more a shameless dupe, humiliated and sad.

Can you imagine expecting a short euphoric rush but then feeling the onset of 5-MeO-DMT for the first time ever after being locked into a roller coaster? He must have thought he overdosed and was starting to die.

Last edited:
There's a thread like this pretty frequently so we might as well start merging them :)

lsd questionn

So, like I said in my other post, I'm going to Disney world tripping bawlsss lol. So I want my acid trip to be as long and intense as possible. I'm going to be taking two hits. Should I take one and then later take another or would that make the trip less intense??

So, like I said in my other post, I'm going to Disney world tripping bawlsss lol. So I want my acid trip to be as long and intense as possible. I'm going to be taking two hits. Should I take one and then later take another or would that make the trip less intense??
You really need to know how strong the hits are. If they are strong you wont want to dose 2 hits at once because you'll probabaly end up being to fucked and out of it to be there. Try one hit, then after 45 mins or so dose the second if your not feeling a whole lot.

instead of 45 min, wait more like two hours if youre being careful.
one time i got this really slow acid that was super strong and it took an hour and a half to hit me, and by that time i had dosed another tab. i dont remember most of the trip, it would have been fine if i hadnt eaten the other tab. lsd is really variable and can be different down to each piece of blotter.

instead of 45 min, wait more like two hours if youre being careful.
one time i got this really slow acid that was super strong and it took an hour and a half to hit me, and by that time i had dosed another tab. i dont remember most of the trip, it would have been fine if i hadnt eaten the other tab. lsd is really variable and can be different down to each piece of blotter.
Yeah fair call^

IME though dosing anything past the hour and half mark only increases the duration, and not the overall strength of the trip.

I dont know when people are gonna start looking up dose response curves but staggering your doses DOES NOT work for lsd. Once youre past your peak and you level off your coming straight down unless you start chewing up a lot more acid, and even then youre still not gonna peak again. Your tolerence to mushrooms and acid especially imo go waay up within a few hours of your first dose. Its not opinion, its science. Eat all your acid at once.

Have you ever tripped at all on any psychedelic like mushrooms or LSD? I've tripped on high doses before and being in public was the last thing I wanted to do. Don't drive but I'm sure you already know that.

Just eat it all at once, keep in mind that like schwag wrote it may take awhile to really start the actual trip and effects of LSD.