• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Theme Park / Amusement Park / Fun Fair Tripping Thread

I especially would like to visit the new Islands Of Adventure theme park next to Universal Studios. I was there a while ago and I remember thinking while I was there, "This place would be crazy trippin." There arent really any rides there that I would go that I think would kill my trip. I would just walk around through Dr Suess Land and Jurassic Park and do shit like that. I wouldnt go on any Roller Coasters cause I might do what you said, flip out and try to jump off the ride. I would mainly see the shows and go on other rides that dont toss you around like Spiderman and Poseidon. Im going to Universal Studios and Islands Of Adventure soon so I'll post my experiences. Im gonna put on some sunglasses and go crazy. I figure if no one can see my eyes I'll be fine. If someone sees me acting stupid theyll just think Im kinda dumb.

Personally, I wouldnt do acid in a themepark. I am normally frustrated with big crowds and if I was tripping I would get really irritated, upset, and would maybe have a bad trip. I would be worried about getting seperated from my friends too, because that is when your mind plays tricks on you and you begin to panic. Acid in a movie theatre is fun though...

LSD at Disneyworld isn't all its cracked up to be. The lines are what kills you, do you have any idea how long a 45 minute line feels like on acid?
With that said the park itself is certainly an ideal place, with all the different types of stimuli to engage your senses. I'd suggest trying a local carnival with some good rides because then at least the lines shouldn't be too excessive and it will be easier to go home if you get bored and/or bugged out.

I've been to both Disney and Universal while tripping on some good acid... it was TONS of fun... yeah the lines sucked, but they suck whether your tripping or not, at least you have something to do (ie. watch the other people in line turn into monkeys or something) while standing there forever... I also went to Busch Gardens speed up on Dexies... man, I rode more rides than probably anyone else because i was walking so fast... heh...

i think there are alot of posts about drugs at a theme parks already if you wanna do a search and see more responses.
I especially would like to visit the new Islands Of Adventure theme park next to Universal Studios
This is the BEST them park to trip at. Last summer we used to goo alll the time trippin (we got the season pass deal) And it was way entertaning. Only problem is if you're with a large group and your all wearing sunglasses and laughing hysterically while wating in line, people will know whats up and stare. But as long and you're not th eparanoid type then there shouldnt be a problem. One thing i dont recomend is blowing up at a theme park. Friends and i decided to eat pills one day at Disneyworld...we obviously did not think this thru enough. It was hot, to crowded, the lines were a bitch, little kids were running everywhere. We actually maybe stayed a total of an hr there while blowin up then just went back to the hotel and continued to party there,

riding on all the crazy rides tripping face would be fun as fuck, i just dont see how anyone could possibly stand inline for 45min-1hour tripping face in the hot sun all day. i would deffinitely go insane and probably kill someone.

I live in Australia, so there aren't many theme parks around, but I would love to have some weed with my friends, go on some bumber cars and laugh like an idiot!

In Holland there is a big theme park called the Efteling, it is very common that people there consume shrooms or smoke weed. It is a really trip friendly place aswelll,the park is build in and around a forest with lots of flowers and plastic toadstools that produce music. You can lay down on the grass in the sun and smoke some weed or enjoy your trip there and you wont be bothered unless you cause trouble ofcourse.
below are some links to pics of the park:
http://www.rnw.nl/kids/plaatjes/Wereld/Europa/Nederland/SNOB_kamp/efteling.jpg
http://www.hermans.org/efteling/images/Trn_best.jpg
http://www.nima.nl/graphics/images/nieuws/entre.jpg
http://www.turtletrips.com/pics2/small/pic54a.jpg
http://www.harwood-rovers.freeserve.co.uk/images/efteling2.jpg

Me and my friends did about 2 g's of shrooms and went to a a theme park. We were already very familiar with the park and didn't eat an insane amount so we had a pretty enjoyable time.

Me and a couple of my friends decided to drop 2 pills each and go to valleyfair, i was insane! Going on the Wild Thing rolling my nuts off was incredible! I would definetey recommend it!

My first time rolling was at a school dance at Knott's Berry Farm. When I was coming up we went on supreme scream. OMG was that intense. I still want to trip at Disneyland or Six Flags though.

Acid is a particularly wild drug to do at a theme park, especially when it's good and you get separated from your group! Really strange, how easy it was to find another 'lost soul' tripping amongst the throngs of people there. More to acid than meets the eye! The rides are great, but I found the lines and the crowds UNbearable. Much prefer the woods!

Waiting 45 minutes in a line would piss me off. But if you were to trip at Universal Studios, or even better Islands Of Adventure, they have something called Express Pass now. At least thats what I think its called. You scan your admission ticket in this machine and it prints out a sheet for you with a time printed on it. For example it would say 4:10pm - 5:10pm, that means any time in between that you can go on the express line, which never has anyone on it. The only downside is you can only get like 2 per 2 hours or some shit. I just got express for the more popular rides, and just waited 10 minutes for the other rides.

I've never done a psychedelic at a theme park, but you know where a really cool place to do it at is? The Zoo! I have never had so much fun in my life. My friends and I would go here all the time completely twisted on acid. I have never done so many messed up things, like sneaking in the animal exhibits and chasing little kids around. I did some things that I would never do again, because we endangered the animals and little kids lifes, and i regret doing it but it definetely was fun at the time. There is almost no way you can get in trouble here either. We saw no security anywhere. I would go here again in a second and recomend everyone to do it.

Anyone here ever listen to the late, great Bill Hicks??? He did a bit on this situation:
"I took mushrooms and went to AstroWorld and had a really bad time!"
That's because....You're a moron! They are sacred...go to nature. Who wants to be on The Black Dragon...tripping? I would be fucking puking man 50 yards with each whirl of The Black Dragon.

The only drug I've ever taken at a theme park is speed - its kinda cool cos the fast rollercoasters make your heart race anyway...although i did get off nemesis once and wondered if I was going to have a heart attack. But its not hallucogenic unless you take too much. I recently took 3 & 1/2 grams of pure base (perhaps the equivalent of 10 grams of regular speed) and I started seeing things then. But that was just uncomfortable - I had a panic attack (the first ever in my life) and decided not to take so much again.
Some friends took acid too but they got frightened and went to hide in the bushes, remaining there for the rest of the day, so I think that the person who said you shouldn't do it if you are prone to attacks from paranoia is probably right!

i once took shrooms at a county fair. it wasn't about the rides though. it was awesome just sitting and looking at everything. there was so much to look at. animals, people, lights, food, games, etc. the only ride we rode was the giant farris wheel where we smoked a J while coming down. definately one of the most entertaining drug experiences i've had.
i'd love to do it again.

I was reading an article in High Times a while ago about a bunch of hippies in 1970 who went to six flags tripping and such, real good read.