• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Theme Park / Amusement Park / Fun Fair Tripping Thread

E at Disney World= I'd rate it as okay, but watch out for the warm weather.
E at Univesal Studio's Halloween Horror Nights= THIS IS A MUST! HOLY SHIT, GOOD GOD IT IS INSANE. The lights, the fog, the techno music, the haunted houses.. TOTAL BLOWUP!!!
Weed at all parks= Fun and always enjoyable.. I reccomend smokeing before Illuminations, "Reflections of Earth" at Epcot.
Jay
[ 30 April 2002: Message edited by: Thelazer ]

its not my first time eating acid else, i'd obviously not be considering doing this... but i'm goin to Six Flags tomorrow and i think i want to trip.
i'm going with my cousin who is a non-drug user... i'd kinda like to do it on the dl b/c i dont really want her to know. so, i'll be the only one tripping. i've never tripped alone before (by myself, or being the only person tripping), so i'm not sure if the first time for THAT should be at an amusement park.
i'm thinking a low-dose will be good (say 1.5 doses?) ... what are your thoughts?

My thought is tripping by yourself where you are in the mindset that you have to hide it from those around you is foolish. At a minimum you wouldnt be able to enjoy the trip fully.
As far as tripping at an amusement park goes, its insane. I ate a large amount of MDA and LSD and spent the day at Disney once. If you can make it there and are ready for a mindfuck this is the best place to trip. The people there stay in character and a high dose of lsd blurs the line between fantasy and reality.

ive done it, but im an experienced tripper, i'd ONE, wear sunglasses cuz if you think other people know that your fucked up you'll bug out, 2, have a sober friend to tell you youre ok and 3 have good friends with you that you trust, be careful, if you bug remeber, ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD

so, i did decide to dose at the amusement park... and i told my cousin that i ate so that she'd be aware--i thought that was fair.
it ended up really good, one person's comment on the long lines being insanely boring was dead on... those lines sucked. also, the amount of people was just slightly unnearving. but--it was an amazing time. the roller coasters were just crazy--i plan to try it again on a day when the park may not be so crowded and with some friends who would dose as well...i think that might be better...

too many people in amusement parks for me, the lights and colors in the park were awesome at Six Flags Great Adventure, but the roller coasters didn't do anything for me.. I would get a better thrill sober, for some reason I didn't even feel like I was falling-also had a couple friends do disneyworld on acid, they just kept doing the 3-d movie, the spiderman thing?(I think, maybe batman?) and space mountain over and over all day. Sounded like a great time.

I wasn't all that impressed with tripping at an amusement park. Granted it was a waterslide and not a rollercoaster park, but I think the same principles apply. The acid didn't heighten the feeling of being on a roller coaster all that much. I felt like I would have had a lot of fun just on acid, and also a lot of fun just on a waterslide. Combining the two was nothing special.
For me an acid trip is best enjoyed in a quiet, easily controlled environment.
However, it all depends on personal preference. SO if you believe you will enjoy this, then I'm sure you will!

Tripping and Rollercoasters~

Hello BL. :)
Long time reader, first time poster.

My household (Myself, my husband, and our good friend/roomate) are all experienced trippers, all very capable at handling ourselves, experienced with public tripping, able to speak to authority figures and keep our reality under control under the influence. (We've done disney tripping on 7hit sc's, and went to watch Speed Racer on 2c-i, to give an idea of where we're at as far as ability to function. We don't lose it the way some people do.)

SO, that in mind, for my birthday, I want to trip a roller coaster theme park. I'm a coaster fanatic, so it sounds absolutely mind-blowing, imo, and I'm terribly excited.

Soooo, does anyone have any related experiences? Any reasons why this is a horrible idea? Any serious health concerns?

I did mushies at a themepark...
It was amazing!!!
The fearfall (which is like a giant drop) was terrrrifying!!! Though the view from the top was incredible. My perception of height/speed was changed - i swear we were going through clouds at 1000kph. We didn't have the oppotunity to go on the rollarcoaster - as it was conveniently closed.
There's another ride called the log flume, which is a floating log through a stream type ride. You go through dark tunnels with blue lights and mystical elven scenes, pretty much an enchanted forest. We also took nos just before the enchanted forest part, so were tripping intensely inside the tunnel. Ohh myyyy goddd.

The thing with theme parks, is that they have so many trippy things to see, and feel.
At a theme park, you experience height, speed, drops, lifts, jolts, buzzy carnival music etc... It's such a different experience, and sooo much fun given there's so many different things to explore whilst in that altered state of mind, and also alot to percieve entirely different (like a crazily fucked sense of speed, height etc).

The only health concern I can think of is acting stupid and doing something where you're able to get hurt... But in saying that, you hold yourself together fine - so you should be sweet.

Quite simply, you're going to love it.
What're you planning on going on?

And hey, Welcome to wonderful world of posting on Bluelight!!!
How did you manage to read for so long without feeling an urge to add your 2 cents?!
Amazing.

Hahaha, I can definitely relate with the trippy as hell slow rides. The space ride at epcot on 7hit sc's was... brain destroying. So, so much fun.

We'll probably stick to the sugarcubes, they seems to be the easiest thing for us to find. Shrooms would be fantastic if they were anywhere to be found around here. Probably mix in some rolls to keep the paranoid edge off of the trip, especially if we're going to be doing things to get adrenaline going anyway. And of course tobacco and probably a little alcohol, these things always seem to happen, ha.

I'm not worried about anyone hurting themselves. Most any of us are at risk for as far as that, based on past experiences (and we've had our share of, 'in retrospect, that was probably a bad idea' experiences.) is being paranoid and wanting to go home.

it has been a dream of mine to go to a rollercoaster park on acid or MDMA... I couldn't imagine anything better than bumping techno ( or music of choice) while tripping and coming over the top of a roller coaster.

I'm still alittle young(19) but when I get older(21-22) that is something I will pursue without a doubt.

I probably would've done it if we had any decent theme parks in utah.. but oh well. And i'm sure mushrooms would be a good time but I find them alittle more of an at home drug because they get a bit intense for me.

Welcome to posting! :) You should contribute more often. :)

Yuck. I'm terrified of rollercoasters.
I would spend the next 12 hours or so huddled up in a corner not talking to any one.

But thats just my opinion.

Sounds like you will love it though.

It's amazing. I've done it on two tabs and an eighth of some mush. It was totally exhilarating. Anyone been to Six Flags Great Adventure in Jersey. That's where I was. Nitro was sick. Made my friend and I cry tears of joy, it was so beautiful.

^I have at the six flags in Denver, and at Eliches before that. And I agree that it was wonderful. I had trouble with the X-cellerator, which it was called at the time. That is the ride where you strap yourself into a harness and get pulled into the air, like a huge swing. They clip the harness to a pulley and pull you into the air and you pull a rip cord to let yourself go.

Well I was tripping and thought that would be fun. I had a massive panick attack on the way up, the goddamned thing just kept going up and up and up. I was so afraid to move that I couldn't breath. I was with my gf and another friend and my gf was on the rip cord side. She yanked and yanked but could'nt muster the strength to get it to let loose. Every time she yanked the harness we were in would wobble uncontrolably. I was just about to scream and start crying when the she managed to pull us loose. Gravity vanished and I instantly became an eagle on the wing. All fear melted into angelic glory. And I would NEVER do that again :)

I've thought this would be awesome to do for a long time, but I've always had one big trepidation (and this is sorta why I'm wary of any acid/shroom trips in very public/crowded areas) - my pupils get -majorly- dilated when I'm on pretty much any psych. Do other/sober people just not notice this as much as I think they would? Do they not care?

Re: SpelunkingTheMind

In my experience, they seem to just not notice or care. I've had to talk to cops tripping, and they seemed none the wiser, so I think that's a fairly good indicator.

I did get a stare in the bathroom at Epcot because I was gawking at the cleaning staff who was a seagull person, but that's a totally different story. 8) lol.

All the positive experience relating (In my experience, a little bit of getting scared shitless is a good thing, hah.) is fantastic. All the more excited, now.

Depends on how clued up the cops are & how heavily you're tripping. Obviously where they encounter you has a bearing on the matter. If your looking at bridal gowns through a shop window & smiling delightedly they'd probably think nothing of it. If you're raving like a despot on methamp at the general public with eyes like saucers at an event renowned for drug use then they tend to catch on sharpish. I've done it & they were non the wiser I've also done it & they were plenty wise to it.