• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Theme Park / Amusement Park / Fun Fair Tripping Thread

I'd personally take them both at once, I've never tried re-dosing but I've thought about it during trips and just never seemed worth it, I was enjoying myself and didn't feel it necessary or worthwhile.

Have you ever tripped at all on any psychedelic like mushrooms or LSD? I've tripped on high doses before and being in public was the last thing I wanted to do. Don't drive but I'm sure you already know that.

Just eat it all at once, keep in mind that like schwag wrote it may take awhile to really start the actual trip and effects of LSD.

agreed.... waiting in those long lines can be uncomfortable in public while trippin balls....low doses in that setting is best IME & IMO.. Have fun & be safe!;)

Damn this is such a hard decision... I want to take the two full hits badly but Idk how strong they will be but if I take one and then another later and it won't intensify it Idk if its worth it! Ughhhh :/ well I still have three and a half weeks left to decide..

Have you ever tripped at all on any psychedelic like mushrooms or LSD? I've tripped on high doses before and being in public was the last thing I wanted to do. Don't drive but I'm sure you already know that.

Just eat it all at once, keep in mind that like schwag wrote it may take awhile to really start the actual trip and effects of LSD.

Yeahh I've done shrooms once and acid four times. Last year, around this time actually, I did half a hit at Disneys magic kingdom and it was amazing! I was fine in public, and to top it off I was with my high school band lmao. It was great! This year, in aboutt three and a half weeks-ish Im going to epcot high, animal kingdom on shrooms, Hollywood studios prob sober, and then magic kingdom on acid. But yeah I def won't drive, like fursure.
Idk, I guess I may just take both hits at once. This is a hard decision :p

agreed.... waiting in those long lines can be uncomfortable in public while trippin balls....low doses in that setting is best IME & IMO.. Have fun & be safe!;)

Nooooo def not! Last year when I did half a hit at magic it was unbelievable. The lines felt like rides themselves. On some of the ride's lines they created like little games that kept me entertained to a point where I completely forgot about the ride itself and was more into the game! Lol

and for the rides that don't have games its all good, I'm keeping a notebook and some markers with me to write down all my thoughts and feelings and to draw and whatnot. so I will be entertained :)

Yeah wait the two hours to redose, think about like this: if you are early it will intensify the trip more than lengthen it but if you do it after you have peaked (which may very well be after 3 hours after you started) or even further into the plateau it will extend it more than anything. I have redosed extremely successfully at the tailend of the plateau which is like after 5-6 hours but you need to redose higher that late. The good thing about it is that if you redose after the trip has really stabilized it becomes more lucid instead of trippy and confusing which is a great deal of fun and better to handle in an amusement park.

Yeah wait the two hours to redose, think about like this: if you are early it will intensify the trip more than lengthen it but if you do it after you have peaked (which may very well be after 3 hours after you started) or even further into the plateau it will extend it more than anything. I have redosed extremely successfully at the tailend of the plateau which is like after 5-6 hours but you need to redose higher that late. The good thing about it is that if you redose after the trip has really stabilized it becomes more lucid instead of trippy and confusing which is a great deal of fun and better to handle in an amusement park.

True true. I guess I will just wait like two hours before redosing, I don't wana be so confused to a point that people think I'm a lunatic lol

It depends on what kind of person you are and how intense the trip turns out to be. Just get a feel for it first and try other rides, then follow your own feeling. I don't think I or anyone else here can tell you.

(and merged this thread by the way :) )

Last edited:
It depends on what kind of person you are and how intense the trip turns out to be. Just get a feel for it first and try other rides, then follow your own feeling. I don't think I or anyone else here can tell you.

True true. Thanks for the help guys :D

If its still 3+ weeks till you go why not just test them and take 1? If you think 1 is to weak buy 1 more then you will know how much to dose :)

That's not a bad idea at all if you have enough of the same batch. :D

Psychedelics + Friends + Amusement Park= ?

So Im getting friends together to take some psychedelics at an amusement park! What psychedelic should we do? ( I can buy almost any out there) What would you do? Have you ever done something similar to this? /discuss

So Im getting friends together to take some psychedelics at an amusement park! What psychedelic should we do? ( I can buy almost any out there) What would you do? Have you ever done something similar to this? /discuss

I would say low dose lsd. It is not as nausiating as shrooms or cactus extracts especially if your going to be spinning and flying around.

I went to a water park at the beach on acid once...it was awesome! I could see some of the extreme rides in some parks being just a bit too uncomfortable on any pyschedelic. I would be careful what you put your body through regardless of your choice of substance.

Last edited:
I'm not really sure if I would want to be at an amusement park whilst tripping. However, I'd probably go with a really low dose of LSD or Mushrooms if I were to ever do such a thing.

I say go for it man. I've tripped on LSD many times and Disneyland, had friends that worked there that would get me in for free all the time. In fact I think the last 5 times I went I was frying lol and all with very good friends. Shrooms i've never attempted as they have always seemed more sacred while lsd was more fun? lol

I have to say is that they were extremely enjoyable trips. I honestly have to say, the highest dose I took ended up being the most rediculously amazingly fun evening. Fireworks, soaring over CA, SPACE FUCKING MTN!!!!! lol

I say go for it if you expereinced with tripping and will be accompanied by a friends (one of which I should recomnend being sober in case things get to wacky)
Worst that will happen is it will be overwhelming and you have to leave the park. no big. but if it doesn't go sour...my friend...be prepared to revisit the thrill of being at a theme park as a child, the magic and enchantment it brings. ahhhh i love it.

Just play it cool, don't be overly obnoxious and stay responsible

Even try edible Cannabis if you like getting stoned :D I have not done lsd at an amusement park as most of them are almost 1 hour drive for me and thats a big no no if on Lsd haha!