• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Theme Park / Amusement Park / Fun Fair Tripping Thread

Tripping in a theme park / amusement park / fun fair

i might be going to six flags with a couple of buddies of mine this week end and i have some 2 cb. itl be my first time doing it although ive done 2 ce what do you guys think

Horrible horrible idea for a first time of any drug especially those of the psychedelic variety.

But hey it's up to you!

well ive done 2 ce and handled it great but ive heard 2 cb is almost the same just way less intense and the parks not sopossed to be bussy at all so im 70/30 on not doing it just curious and wanted to see what the experienced trippers thought haha

I also agree, bad idea to try a new substance IN PUBLIC at a theme park.

2c-b is my favorite psychedelic though. I would say it's a great introductory psychedelic at lower doses. Very colorful and happy drug.

Try 20mg. I think that should be perfect. Not too much, but not too little :)

If you have experience with other psychedelics....I don't see too much trouble with it. Just the idea of trying something new in the mass public eye doesn't sound too good.

Have fun!!!!!

I think it'd be fine, 2C's seem to be very easy going in public. I've kept my cool in a bustling grocery store while tripping absolute face on 2C-E, and 2C-B is supposed to be easier going still.

If there is a psychedelic drug to do out in public, its 2c-b....

Keep it at what shulgin called a museum dose (under 20mg)... Basically its what he described as a dose where one can be out in a public place without being too far gone to be able to function around sober society.... Like museums...

That being said, how are you around people on psychedelics? Personally i have been at a 20mg dose of 2c-b or equivilent through snorting/plugging around my parents more than once, sat through a couple of movies with my step father.... Then again i have also smoked a cigarette and had a simple conversation with my mother on like 3 hits of acid, and conversed with a drunk sibling after comming down from low dose smoked DMT and a bit of nitrous....

That being said, i can function if need be even while tripping moderatly hard around people most can't function around while tripping at all....

A theme park is not really the place to try new psychs, but 2c-b is rather forgiving, its fun and social, and while having trippiness in its mental and visual nature you still have the feeling of being pretty inconspicuous on it... 2c-e is a very mental experience, 2c-b is blissful and rather colorful....

Just remember to have certain things planned out, should you be seperated from your friends, have a place to meet back at.... Keep your cell phones on to be able to call each other and be able to find your way back to one another.... Keep a map of the park....

As a note of how easy it is to handle yourself on 2c-b.... I was at a rave tripping on 20mg oral. It was hot as hell, lots of people, the crowd was more gothic than i was accustomed due to an idustrial group or two playing, hard music, and they were doing the first flesh suspensions i have seen in my life. I watched a friend of mine hang and swing from the celing by 4 hooks in his back for the first time while on 2c-b. And i was able to handle myself just fine....

Six flags would be a cakewalk for me, but you should feel confident that you can handle yourself for whatever may come up....

I've done this a few times. I don't know if I'd recommend it all all, in fact I'd probably not recommend it....but if you must 2C-B is probably the best psychedelic I can think of to take at such a place.

as long as you're comfortable with yourself, i think it would be a very very fun experience...+ i think 2C-E is about the most psychadelic of the 2Cx's out there, so you should be in the safe zone...

I've always thought that an amusement park would be one of the worst places to trip, but that's just me. I suppose you might enjoy it, but I advise a low dose.

Well I can see what you're saying with having done 2C-E but that doesn't mean you don't need to find your way with 2C-B... I also think it depends on the dose. A full trip dose I would really recommend against but a low dose is more like slightly trippy MDMA. But since it's not that much of anything like that that is hardly worth it either.
After having enough experience with 2C-B I took it with a bunch of people I didn't know well enough to a theme park (fairytale like) and it totally ended up freaking me out. Going out in public like that could easily make you uneasy but then again it might not. It's still a serious risk!

I have also taken acid to a Six Flags here in Holland but that time I was with my best friends and I had an absolutely amazing time (lots of experience before that too). Fortunately there were not that many people and it wasn't that hard to handle even.

Mentally I am a pretty strong person but honestly public tripping always pushes me right to the edge and it takes every last bit out of me. Sometimes it has been enough to enjoy myself a lot but other times it was a disaster. Be prepared for shit if you attempt such things.

i went to 6 flags on 30 mgs oral 2cb..it was awesome, especially king da ka (the park in NJ)...but ive you can handle 2ce i think you will be fine, just dont over do it

Went to six flags with my best friends, it was a fucking incredible experience.

Recommended for anyone with a couple trips under their belt

Now there's a big ol' bump =D

Pretty sure we have plenty of similar enough more recent threads (not to mention the B&D Set & Setting Thread) so I'll let this one slip back into comfortable retirement :)

CandyFlipping at Six Flags (+Salvia Maybe)

Visit this thread for specific info on tripping at Disney World:

Psychedelics At Disney World

I bought 3 tabs of X (laced with speed but mostly MDMA), and I used one last week and it was a pretty strong roll with about a 3-3 1/2 hour peak. I have 2 tabs left now and 2 strong hits of acid (my friend had 2 from the same blotter and he said he was trippin balls off them). My friend and I want to drive to six flags over texas then take 1 hit of acid each. Then we were going to walk around and chill for ~2 hours and then take 1 tab each. Then when we started to feel the X kick in, go on small rides (merry-go-round) lol then work our way upto rides like the Titan, Mr. Freeze, Batman, and Superman. And if the small roller coasters were already overwhelming, we would stick with them only. And we might bring salvia 5x and take a small hit after the mdma peaks unless that would make the trip bad. There is a roller coaster in the dark that sounds like it could get really trippy. Same goes for the ride with bugs bunny in in it that goes through a cave haha. (I was considering hippie flipping but I don't want to get confused and I can think clearer on acid and havn't had bad trips off of it, and shrooms I have had bad trips 50% of the time)

Would this be a fun experience or a terrifying one? And are there any dangers like inevitable panic attacks, heart attacks, or like heart beating to fast?

I've tried both seperately before multiple times. If any one has any experiences with candyflipping at amusement parks I would love to hear them!

I have gone to six flags stoned off of weed brownies and it was the best experience I've ever had.

Please tell me if this is unsafe. I'm really excited to trip hard and have a great time, not die. And if the merry-go-round is trippy enough and like the only safe type of ride, then we could just ride kiddy rides the whole time! haha I don't care, whatever would be fun and amazing. And how does salvia go with candyflipping? Would that be something we would want to bring?

(I feel more comfortable and havn't ever had a bad trip on anything while tripping in public with people around me, that's just me though)

Oh! and I would put my headphones in and listen to something like Infected Mushroom on the rides!

(Edit- Just found out that im going to be the only one candyflipping. 1 of my friends is going to take 1 hit of acid, and another 1 of my friends is coming sober)

I have 1 more thing to add, since I have an extra tab, I'm thinking about candyflipping probably 2-3 weeks after six flags again. But I want to either go to the zoo or an aquarium. Seeing sharks at eye level looking like your surrounded by water sounds like it could be pretty weird haha. And if I feel like I could, I would maybe up my acid dose a bit, but that depends on how six flags goes. 8) Which one do you think would be more intresting?

Last edited by a moderator:
It sounds awful to me. I get scared being out in public on lsd, adding speed and mdma would probably make it worse. Also I think it's kind of creepy to get really high around a bunch of small children. That's just me though.

It sounds awful to me. I get scared being out in public on lsd, adding speed and mdma would probably make it worse. Also I think it's kind of creepy to get really high around a bunch of small children.

It doesn't work for some people.

Tripping at six flags is awesome if you are somebody who loves theme parks and can pull it off, though. Batman, superman, texas giant ftw

Forget the salvia, this sounds like a recreational day to me.

All right I didn't think I'd need the salvia anyway, and looking into the sky on the titan with the acid and then feeling the wind on your face from the ecstasy sounds amazing to me.

I was thinking the same thing right now except looking straight up on superman from getting on to getting off. That shit is amazing even when sober.