• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Short Acting Psychedelics Thread

IIRC, 5-MeO-DALT lasts something like 2-4 hours when dosed orally, probably less if vaped though if you go with this and try to vape it, I'd suggest a lower dose-in fact, I'd also check out the B & D 5-MeO-DALT thread or any other corresponding thread for a new psychedelic you're going to try.

Try vaporizing freebase mushroom extract. Lasts an hour or two. Sort of DMT-like but in many ways preferable.

Also you could try Yopo seeds... 5-ho-DMT mostly. I never really had success with this but there are plenty of trip reports where people had good results.

IMO psychedelics aren't meant to be a short trip or a "rush", really. DMT is too short. 4-ho-DMT is a far superior substance.

Try vaporizing freebase mushroom extract. Lasts an hour or two. Sort of DMT-like but in many ways preferable.
Would you expand of this please? I just so happen to have some doses of FB psilo laying around and after reading this, am fairly interested! Always had trouble with 4-subbed DMT's but never with plain ol'vaped DMT.

IIRC, 5-MeO-DALT lasts something like 2-4 hours when dosed orally, probably less if vaped though if you go with this and try to vape it, I'd suggest a lower dose-in fact, I'd also check out the B & D 5-MeO-DALT thread or any other corresponding thread for a new psychedelic you're going to try.

I started this topic after a disapointing 5-Meo-Dalt trip. I tried 85mg insufflated and I was not impressed.

It's too bad I don't have access to 5-Meo-DMT anymore :(

No sarcastic answers please, sarcasm is notoriously hard to spot over the internet, and someone might just take you seriously there ;)

(For the uninformed: Butane is not a psychedelic, but is the reason some people indulge in inhalants. Inhalants can and do cause sudden death though, and seriously pretty much any drug is less dangerous - there's no safe way of doing them.)

Which is your prefered short-acting psychedelic (4-6 hours)?

If is difficult for you to make a single decision, you can say more than one depending on different purposes (spiritual experiences, giggling, visuals, empathy, euphoria, recreational value, etc).

At the moment among the Phenethylamines my favourite ones are Nbomes (B-I-D) and 2C-D and for Tryptamines 4-HO-Mipt.
None of these are too deep or spiritual for me (like mushrooms) and for now i am searching for something like this, more fun and less spiritual.

shrooms, on a recreational level and a spiritual level. psilocybe cyanescens, PNW

Shrooms, I've only done them twice 5 grams dry and 7grams dry. Very Very enjoyable experiences

The problem with shrooms is the unpredictable dosage in comparision with synthetics. One exemplar even from the same batch, can differ a lot with other in their psilocin/psilocibyn content. However I understand that this added unpredictableness can be enjoyable and prefered by the more audacious experimenters :)

Merged threads on short acting psychedelics, though opinions vary on what is considered 'short'.

Please keep in mind that just posting the name of a compound as your favorite is strongly discouraged, we don't want that kind of non-discussion.

Fast onset short-acting Psychadelic?

Hi friends,

I am interested in finding a short-acting psychadelic, ideally with the same onset (under 30min) and length of effect (30 - 90min) as cocaine.
Something that can be insufflated is ideal; the only thing I have come across is mescaline, but it takes too long to begin affecting me and lasts a little too long.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Good luck. Why does it have to be so short and why do you have to sniff it. The fastest acting and shortest hallucinogen would be freebase DMT. But you have to smoke it. Other than that psychedelics last at least 4+ hours like 4 ho met, 2c e , 25b nbome.
Mabey dpt? You can sniff it and its shorter than 4 hours but dpt is some Wierd shit and not my cup of tea.

they say 5meo-dalt and 5meo-malt .
Only ever tried the 5meo-dalt at 80mg oral and got nothing but others seem to.