• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Short Acting Psychedelics Thread

I recently started snorting my 4-HO-MET and I love it. Fast onset, shortened peak and back completely back to baseline in about 3 hours. Easy headspace and some nice visuals, redosing once also works quite well. I usually snort 15 - 25mg, which I find perfect for a purely recreational experience now that I don't have so much free time anymore. Try it out, OP

What ROA do folks use for good effects with bufotenin?
It was long-considered dyphoric/bad ju-ju - right? Am i correct in thinking this was ROA related? Or was it set & setting?

Smoking appears to be the best, and by far the most potent way. And it was considered bad because injecting it (as was done in scientific studies) causes it to have a lot more toxic effects. And it works doubly with the fact that bufotenin has very poor blood-brain barrier penetration, and almost anything but the freebase, which they also were not using, seems to dramatically reduce central and increase peripheral potency. And of course the setting was probably bad too.... Many of the tests were done on schizophrenic patients. However, Dr. Shulgin even mentions in TiHKAL that despite the dangerous physical reactions there were still notes of extreme and potentially therapeutic hallucinations, which were basically completely ignored at the time due to everything else and considering the mental state of the test subjects.

As for smoked bufotenin, I did get a body load from it, but I actually know a lot of people who don't. I think its probably pretty much identical in this way to 5-MeO-MiPT and other 5-sub tryptamines.... If they're hard on your body than bufotenin probably will be too, but maybe not if they aren't. Either way I'm pretty sure it just results mostly from high serotonergic efficacy, and I got a nearly identical body load from DOC too to support that theory.

I can't speak for the bufo venom either, and it does sound like an interesting experience, but I have to say that everything I've ever heard about 5-MeO-DMT makes it sound like the exact opposite trip to bufotenin in almost every single way.... I can't imagine that smoking them together would ever satisfy an urge I had to experience effects like bufotenin has alone.

I recently started snorting my 4-HO-MET and I love it. Fast onset, shortened peak and back completely back to baseline in about 3 hours. Easy headspace and some nice visuals, redosing once also works quite well. I usually snort 15 - 25mg, which I find perfect for a purely recreational experience now that I don't have so much free time anymore. Try it out, OP

this reminds me

snorting little lines of 4-HO-MiPT or 4-HO-DiPT is quite rewarding too, and short lived

one time we mixed together roughly proportionate doses of ketamine, mephedrone and 4-HO-MiPT and just went to town snorting

that was a memorable night

very sparkly

not HR advice lol