View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Short Acting Psychedelics Thread

cakehead

Bluelighter
have tried 2c-b and enjoyed it both in terms of effects and duration, wanting to know what other rc's have a reasonably short duration.

my days of mammoth trips are in the past now and i feel i get more out of shorter trips.

intensity isnt so much of an issue, im quite happy to be catapulted into outer space or even ego death, just so long as it doesnt last for 18 hours 8(

^DPT insufflated.

Iprocin

Miprocin

To be fair I wouldn't necessarily consider DPT a research chemical. Enough research has been done on it, I think, to consider it fairly safe for human use.

rectal administration of 4-substituted-Ts is pretty short acting rocket ride.

cakehead said:
intensity isnt so much of an issue, im quite happy to be catapulted into outer space or even ego death, just so long as it doesnt last for 18 hours 8(

18 hours isn't much when compared to what it feels like ie eternity!!! 8o

For the phens: 2c-d

For the trypts, many of them, including shrooms, ayahuasca brews, iproc(et)in, miproc(et)in, etc.

all the 2Cs I've tried are pretty short-lasting for me. T-2, T-7, 2C-I, 2C-E...no more than six hours from start to finish, and even less if I put it in my butt.

zophen said:
^DPT insufflated.

Iprocin

Miprocin

My miprocin trips lasted up to 14 hours at higher doses, with lingering effects for several hours after that. Even a 20mg dose lasted 9 or 10 hours+after effects for several hours. My mushroom trips tend to also last longer than the duration listed on erowid.

DPT and 4-ho-dipt(iprocin) are both short lasting. The plateau is 2 hours or less, and completely sober in 3-5 hours. DPT is one of my favorite psychedelics.

5-meo-dmt lasts only about 30 minutes and after effects of 1 hour when smoked. Snorted lasts a little longer. This is according to erowid, I have not tried it myself but hope to soon.

2C-D...shortest PEA there is....total duration....four hours.

Iprocin is also short...about three hours.

2cc and 2ci have always seemed incredibly short for me..well more the 2cc.. but when insuffulated, both of them are extremely short acting compared to taking them orally, or at least from my own, as well as other BL'rs experience. Then again, insuffulation of any of these compounds is not to be taken lightly, and there's a good chance I will even get flamed for mentioning it..I just don't think it's that big a deal if you have prior experience doing it this way, with the same chem, at the same dose. Then again, you always have to take that first step, as "space guinea pig". I have yet to try 2cd..mainly because I never really heard much great about it, other then a short trip duration, producing effects that make it stand out really all that much, compared to the rest of the 2C-X's. 2cd aside, add a couple more hours, maybe a couple more even...depending on how your body chemistry reacts to the compound, I think 2cc has some real nice general magic to it that doesn't lead one astray into "fucked" mindbending realms. Then again, there's a time for everything ;) Good luck, and have a good trip.

Last edited:
The can of RC in my avatar was gone by first break, no after affects accept an urge to urinate.

I have yet to try it, but from what I understand, 5-meo-dalt is quite short acting, and 2c-c is another good option to try, I got 4-6 hours of total duration depending on the dose.

They're hardly "research chemicals," but DMT and 5-MeO-DMT will give you a helluva ride to outer space and back in just ten short minutes :D

I'm still pondering 5-MeO-DALT. I wish there were some more reports on it though, I don't necessarily consider myself a guinea pig.