• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The Big & Dandy Psychedelics of the Future Thread

IUPAC Tourette's hits Helios once again.

... alpha-ethyl DOM

... fully substitutes for MDMA trained rats.

+2

I love 2C-D, but am not very crazy about 2C-B. I love 2C-B-fly, so I'm thinking and hoping that 2C-D-fly will be the best of the lot. If it ever appears, it will be interesting to see what dosage is required.

^ First I've seen mention of psychedelically interesting alpha-ethyl PEA's. Though I did note a fair bit of psychedelic undercurrent with BDB. Could you link to a bit of info on that topic?

2cbfly is pure magic. Ingestion, destination paradise- the world is a dream.

And yet it is in PIHKAL, and was not an active psychedelic. Your telepathy is misleading you again.

I never felt any telepathy from that one, so no it's not. :)

1-(3,4-methylenedioxyphenyl)-1-(3-morpholinyl)-methane HCl.

Tourette's syndrome of the IUPAC type may be contagious.

Of course those compounds are active; they just suck.

You can't tell much by what "fully substitutes" in rats, trust me; the rats just aren't that smart or drug savvy for two things.

Drugs react very differently among various species and even sub-species of animals, including mammals.

Dondante,

Question One:

Evaluate the following statement:
N-ethyl-DOM, while active, does not feel the same as does MDMA.
Do you accept the veracity of the above statement?

Question Two:

[Question two doesn't seem to serve any purpose in a psychedelic drugs forum. PM me to explain, if you want to]

^See also the First Amendment, anthropology, etc.

Experience counts.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you suck!

... kidding of course, but there are quite a few people that have found 5-meo-dalt unique and worthwhile. F&B needs to weigh in here!

aE-DOM ... okay, probably not the most exciting compound, but it would be active in man. My point was not that it would be anything like MDMA, but if it did not substitute for MDMA or LSD ... you could go ahead and save yourself the effort. The fact that it substitutes for MDMA and LSD, however, is enough to warrant a human trial ... unless of course Helios has telepathically communicated with this molecule already.

Back to the DALTs ... I think you lose complexity or profundity in the trip when you transition from 4-xx-dmt to det to dpt. With the simple trypts there isn't the same relationship, because the subtituients can fold back instead of being stericly strained by the 4 position oxygen ... this is why DPT and DBT are active but 4-xx-DPT and 4-xx-DBT aren't.

It seems to be the same with the lysergamides according to Pihkal. Assuming F&B's proposed structural overlay, the analogous nitrogen has a methyl sticking out in LSD, which when changed to an ethyl and then propyl, you lose something in the experience. AL-LAD received great reports from Shulgin's circle, but Eth-LAD or Pro-LAD were somewhat less interesting.

Whether or not were seeing a meaningful SAR here, 4-aco-dalt should definitely be explored. Maybe a 4-aco-MALT or 4-aco-EALT would be more analogous to the AL-LAD example.

Yes, I do suck on occassion, but only when I get lucky.

The only tryptamines that have caught my fancy are the LSDs [I F-ing love ETH-LAD; have little interest in the others save for good ole LSD-025], 4-PO4(2-)-DMT, 4-OH-MIPT (mainly in heroic doses), and AMT (which is rather dangerous but which I liked).

I have never had a proper DMT experience. 5-MeO-DMT is in toad venom; no thanks for me (yikes). I think I did feel 4-NO2-DMT over the airwaves a month or so ago--it didn't last long and felt like a trainwreck. I wouldn't mind trying N,N-divinyl-DMT and/or
N,N-divinyl-4-OH-DMT; remember I like to keep the N,N-alkyl groups short.

I am into overlooked substituted 3 or 3,4 methamphetamines; the peas are simply so amenable to tinkering, whereas the indoles can be so recalcitrant. Tinkering with N,N-'s on tryptamines makes me ask what is the point? I want the N,N-dimethyl every time.

I did get some telepathic visuals from N,N-dipropylysergamide the other day I must admit. I liked it; it was supposedly a heroic dose (10 to 15mg; yes, that is a heroic dose). Very good visuals.

LSD is an old love/hate favorite, but it's not around me anymore. LSD's real life, personalized realizations border on the bizarre and truly frightful until you accept them, then it's all good. ETH-LAD, while less visual, makes the morning Sun so bright I want to spritiually cum in my pants.

My favorite drugs include good pot, good shards, sometimes coke (hardly ever fiind primo anymore), lsd (not anymore really), shrooms (preferably hydroponic; haven't done in long time), and especially MDMA/MDxx. I like to hoard about 25 weak MDEA pills (all I could find) at once and eat them all alone; it's very relaxing.

3-MeO-MA is turning out to be extremely promising compound on the meth/mdma front. It has exteme potential for everyone involved.

EMMA (4-ethyl-3-methoxy-methamphetmine) holds promise as a more psychedelically hard core experience.

The new 2-benzyl-piperidine emergence is exciting and seems less toxic than meth, but let's face it, for long lasting stimulation meth is king of the hill so far.

3-Cl-methamphetamine is crazy, introspective, and full of CEVs.

Mescaline is weak, and MMDA is not safe (pychologically) but I did get fucked pretty hard that night.

I wouldn't mind trying some N-ethyl-DOM but would feel safer with
N-ethyl-DOET or EMEA, which is just N-ethyl-DOET sans the 2-MeO group.

Geting high telephathically is wonderful but for some reason "they" don't transmit me stimulants, perpahs due to the risk of amphetamine psychosis. It's a great thing otherwise, but I have learned that I get just as drained this way too.

ICP was one of my favorite vibrations; GREAT sex.

Last edited:
If ICP sounds too hardcore, go with 1-(3-indolyl)-1-dimethylaminocyclohexane [ICDM].

^dosage? duration? euphoria? sexual effects? visuals?

makes me wonder about 2cefly

Have there been any 7-substituted dialkyltryptamines made? Or is the synth prohibitive?

Dondante said:
Have there been any 7-substituted dialkyltryptamines made? Or is the synth prohibitive?

They are makeable, but I think there's some fear of neurotoxicity with the 7-substituted compounds. The 7-halides can easily be made substituted but I'm not sure anyone has tried this.

Helios. How can you have a N,N-divinyl-DMT? Well you can't if it is an N,N-DMT. Can't have an N,N-dimethyl and an N,N-divinyl. Also, I asked a few about divinyltryptamine and I was told that is not possible. The two would interact with each other.

Personally this telepathic shit is annoying...I can't figure out if you are retarded or just a bit of a nutter. But I'll try to play along for the sake of not being as asshole to those of us who are not of sound mind.

Also what is a 'hydroponic' shroom?