• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous The Big & Dandy Psychedelics of the Future Thread

N-hydroxy-3-methoxymethamphetamine (FLEAFOX)<--gotawesome?
N-hydroxy-methamphetamine (FLEAICE) <--biatch! j/k
N-hydroxy-ethamphetamine (FLEAETH) <-- run, rabbit, run
N-hydroxy-3,4-methylenedioxyethamphetamine (FLEAEVE)
^fleaeverful.

Last edited:
N-hydroxy-3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine (FLEAM) <-- go dawgs, sic 'em!!!

Last edited:
Psychedelics of the Future

4-ethyl-3-methoxymethamphetamine HCl (EMMA).

You'll see. ;)

go see my lately journal entries for enough brain stimulation to make fried eggs for breakfast

it's all there, more to come

drugs are bad, m'kay?
No one said kids should be doing drugs, m'kay?

3-MeO-methamphetamine.
1-(3-indolyl)-1-piperidinyl-cyclohexane.
3-chloro-methamphetamine.

anything nmda-antagonist/arylcyclohexylamine kinda analog related would be welcome, though prolly not reasonable due to the legal implications...

still waiting for the day that ketamine is found to occur naturally in some obscure plant in costa rica or something....

still waiting.... :\

^^umm, 1-(3-indolyl)-1-piperidinyl-cyclohexane [ICP] *IS* an nmda-antagonist / arylcyclohexylamine analogue and more.

ICP is just PCP with a 3-indole group instead of a phenyl ring.

Last edited:
Those 2C-T analogues in the ADD are interesting. Helios, why dont you go play around with the Mitragynine Structure, and see what can be done with that. I think I could have promise for some interesting stuff. MAybe.

...and they say people who do drugs are dumb. I don't understand one word in this threat. You guys just copying and pasting or do you really know this shit?

Sic said:
...and they say people who do drugs are dumb. I don't understand one word in this threat. You guys just copying and pasting or do you really know this shit?

If you think this is advanced, take a peek at the "Advanced Drug Discussion". It's an incredible read if you know little/nothing about the way your brain works.

Sic said:

My dog tells me this stuff

It seems like the interest in the flys and DragonFlys has died down in here lately. Im not all about the long duration of most of the newer things.

Banana peels - drug of the future!

I got it!!! we will say in some book about bombs and drugs that banana peels make you hallucinate! All the kids in high schools across the nation will take it, get placebo effect, and will stop doing other drugs!

A way to end the war on drugs if you ask me.

EMMA would be cool because I like drugs that have human names for them (Molly, Mary Jane)